youtu.be/rog8ou-ZepE
youtube.com/watch?v=DA1KtfCg94A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me on the right

germanic autism

we dressed like this, obviously better

Some people like Street Fighter
Smart people like Fatal Fury

I never did, but i knew kids who did, they got laughed at a lot.

Never seen that and I grew up during the 90s.

It was a different time

I miss my fat pants so much.

Never saw anyone wear that during the 90s. But i saw plenty of people wearing these,

people still dress like retards, check out /fa/ gosu ninjas.

we were on a lot of ectasy

nz.pinterest.com/explore/1990s-fashion-trends/

Nobody wore those in the 90's. They briefly became popular around 2010 because of shuffling though

There was a senior that dressed like that in my high school like in 2014.

sad.

>doesn't know hardcore

You're disgrace to your region

This

To hide weapons. I'm not even kidding. This was started by niggers and then later adopted by retards.

What did they mean by this?

>socal
>not zubaz
get on my level

Dude. We wore these sick as fuck puffy gap vests

shoplifting druggies or rich kids that were druggies.

They had fit those huge brick cellphones in their pockets.

LOLLLLLLLL

Oh god i remember that. I used to have one of those baggy ass jeans.. thought i was hot shit wearing it too.

It was a trend man.. one that'll never come back.

jokes on you satan

I love wearing puffy gap vests

whoa nice sick as fuck puffy trips

I had about 8 pairs of JNCOs when I was in 7th-9th grade. Seen theyre back around too, wouldnt mind buying me a pair of the regular jeans or any pair that isnt very big.

Those are still hip in northern liberal areas though.

>one that'll never come back.
Sure thing buddy, fasion trends never come back.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO WEAR DAD

Checked and my
Mother never let me own a pair of the real baggy Jncos. I was like the only person on the planet with nice properly fitting JNCOs

nigger what are you on about? we wore that shit because bitches wearing fuck all and high out of their minds on mdma thought it was cool, thus scoring a insane amount of twat.

That was an 80s thing nigger

As per most trends these days

back to B.

ironically, they're worn a lot here in Texas during the winter, not by your typical brain damaged liberal. I use to antagonize people who wore them. Then I grew up and realized they're comfy as shit.

It's like a whole coat but I can move my arms or something.

Not much use for thick sleeves here anyway.

I was never a fan of the entire mdma/raver crowd, I was a metal head.

Its so when we are fighting you can't see our feet and get an idea of what our next move will be. Same reason samurai where similar pants

Nothing is more 90s then jet skis, and I'm talking about real jet skis..the stand up variety.

Those would look sick on anything but an actual non- fictional human

>implying that's the 90s

Spotted the millennial.

When will Sup Forums give Texans their own flag so we don't get lumped in with filthy burgers?

I remember I used to love my puffy gap vest.
Now I'm thinking I should get a new one

I thought that was more early 2000s.
With Hardstyle and everything.

Seriously, fuck this hipster fashion. Grow up, dress elegantly, stop spending amounts of money for Jew-run faggot clothing stores, stop falling for hypes, get responsible.

>nah it was way before hardstyle
we were still dancing to tech-house when i was wearing those

because it was comfy as fuck

Or, you know, people dressed like normal people.
It's weird to be old enough to see how younger people get previous decades completely wrong, and think the nostalgic, pop cultural version they see in advertisement and TV is an accurate representation.
It made me realize how people who grew up in the 60s and 70s must've felt when I was growing up.

I never stopped wearing mine.
Better than dressing like a literal fag, which seems to be the trend nowadays.

Lol fuck off worth your shuffle and lack of knowledge about dance music culture. Melbourne shuffle was big in 2002 and phat pants were huge in late 90s. Fucking redneck cunt or a kid.

youtu.be/rog8ou-ZepE

Because you can't touch that

America sure was a lot whiter back during the Columbine shooting.

Anything is better than today

They were a thing before tech house as well. It's just a part of rave culture in general. People wore them because they flair out while dancing. The op's pic is an extreme example.

WHITE

oops meant for

Wearing your hoodie wrapped around your waist was the most 90s thing to do.

This m8.

How much brisket does a person have to consume before ones arms are rendered useless in a proper fucking coat?

>that one kid who wore untied vans, fat jeans, and a flame button shirt over one of those nylon shirts/pull-over hoodie

PLUR

Because it was the 90s and we didnt give a shit vecause we were so rad.

If only millenials knew what they missed.

Because when you were 12 years old in 1999 a big pair of jeans and a ball chain necklace was the key to all the pussy in the world.

Spotted the fag who never got his cock sucked through the fly of a pair of jnco's.

I can smell the diesel from here

whoever made that image needs to end their life due to lack of effort

I agree

attention

Kek

ecstasy?

Late 90's were just like early 00's, the same way early 90's were just like late 80's...

youtube.com/watch?v=DA1KtfCg94A

I still dress up in "90s fashion". Mostly just denim and flannel. Feels and looks comfy, man.

Jeans Niggers Can't Own
Niggers
Can't
Own

>walk pass my old school
>see all the kids dressed up like fruity fags
>skinny jeans with bare ankles showing, pineapple haircuts etc.

I wonder what happened. Back in my days those kids would had gotten their asses kicked.

So much THIS.
Even thai-faggots were not up to this level of faggotry in the 90's...

I think most people do these days
With 20's-30's haircuts is how people dress today.

pecause they were faggots, and their music was either faggy nigger rap, suicidal emo angst or stolen 80's pop songs rehashed into douchy pseudo-rock-songs attempting to be somehow cynicalyl cool. It was horrible time, especially the later half, and I never wish to go back.