There is literally nothing wrong with this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibkcOmQ5gSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Australia
Don't you have an emu to prep?

All the green area is a mistake

Fuck, I'm surprised you even know what that is, Mehmet.

I still remember the mad burgers who never drink vodka threatening absolut to switch to stolichnaya, fun times.

>not including all of spanish america

fag

Mexico and central american except for costa rica, is literally the scum of the earth. They all have a higher murder rate than all of Africa and their governments are controlled by cartels.

Juanes not like this.

And we're full, we don't want gringos here.

a bigger border would allow more to leave mexico, how does that fix anything? not even mexicans like mexico, it's not hard to understand

sadiq khan gon learn bout violence. what a cunt.

Melbourne.

miscegination is a mistake

now you know how burgers think about you

They can have California, Oregon, and Washinton. All current residents' citizenship is revoked effective immediately. We will keep everything east of the wall. I would 100% be okay with this.

Yes it's really popular with quintessential tourists.

give me my land, putos.

Exactly. Giving them more land will solve nothing. They'll just turn it to shit like they have the current Mexico. Then they'll have a bigger border to run across.

LOOK AT THE FLAG

LOOK AT THE FLAG

LOOK AT THE FLAG

LOOK AT THE FLAG

LOOK AT THE FLAG

>Australia

>implying anyone would ever want to go to Mexico

its basically mexico already in many of those places i live in one of them

Too many white people in Oregon for this to be acceptable

I see one problem, Spics and vitamin d deficiency once the solar minimum is in full flow.

>white people in Oregon

are you regreting of stealing commiefornia?

Oh, you mean that Apex Gang?

Rightfully conquering California wasn't the problem.
Letting the Jew dictate immigration was.

youtube.com/watch?v=ibkcOmQ5gSY

25.8 million international tourists visited Mexico, increasing 9.7% from last year.

American passengers by air were confirmed as the main market. A total 6,855,624 visited the country in from January to October 2015, an increase of 16.1% from the same period in 2014.

About 7 million burgers yearly, and it's only increasing.

Stop coming here, shart in your own marts.

I went there twice, To San Diego and L.A and its a paradise, full of multi culturalism, disney, and hollywood, the rest its like fucking Texas and Loisiana.

>DON'T RESPOND TO STRAYA THREADS.

its true, I hate when they invade our beaches.

im in south texas and it is over 50% mexican population where i live it is better than california desu even with all the spics

Agreed, Mexico is a jealous cuck of a crime nation.
They built a wall against their south, why the fuck shouldn't every other country?

>tourists
In other words, no one is willing to stay there longer than a week or so.

Yes. That gang of Asian descent.

.02% of Sharts visited your marts.

Stop acting like a few 1st worlders are ruining your poverty infested shithole

How many of these are american citizens visiting relatives though

Please, Australia, your bantz suck nowadays.

you guys say this like its bad but will accept usd over your own money to get more shekels because of exchange from us

We only stay for a week or two, mostly weddings, spring break, parties, etc. Mexico's only uses are cheap drugs, cheap booze, and cheap labor all needed for kick ass parties.

The difference is we only stay for a week, while you fuckers stay for generations.

you realize tourism would be a major boom to the mexican economy if the shit country was actually safe?

it would be really good for mexico but your government rather get money from illegals and drug sales

The very worst is northern Central America.
Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Belize

>he doesn't like being the butt of the joke
I married a brit and she's cool but holy fuck most of you are such delusional faggots.

mexico is not really that dangerous to go visit

See, the Mexicans look upon the wealth and greatness of the United States and assume if our land were theirs they would be possessed of all that wealth and power. It does not occur to them it took great men who put forth great effort to make the vast stretches of this country great. If the American Southwest belonged to Mexico it would just be an extension of their third world shithole. They'd likely be bitching about the wealth of Washington and how it should rightfully be theirs.

Don't lie to them.

--THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACES IN MEXICO ARE THE TOWNS AND CITIES CLOSEST TO THE AMERICAN BORDER--

I've been to them. I've seen this shit. I watched women get dragged into the street and raped in Juarez. Saw a dude get his head cut off in broad daylight in Tijuana. If I had the two red buttons, one said "Kill all mexicans under IQ of 110" and "Kill all niggers under IQ of 150" I would press the first one. Niggers can be dealt with. You cannot deal with the shit mexican culture multiplying at you by hundreds of millions per generation.

>I've been to them. I've seen this shit. I watched women get dragged into the street and raped in Juarez. Saw a dude get his head cut off in broad daylight in Tijuana.
Kek someone had too much soda on the way to the shopping centre and forgot what country he was in.

Mexico is just Los Angeles on a bigger scale. The nicest parts are filled with rich white people and are generally safe. The worst parts are filled with criminal Mexicans who will fuck you up and possibly kill you for literally no reason.

At least L.A. has niggers so they can fight with the spics.

And just like L.A.

ive been there multiple times and the scariest part is the traffic imo it is like there are no rules

so true, everything they touch turns to gangs and drugs

Mr.Grant. Please. Go.

The Mexican America war is the best war America has ever fought. The war ended in 1848. Goldrush happened in 1849.

>dont leave your hotel at night
>in tourist areas
shut the fuck up

The issue is, they did have access to those lands for HUNDREDS of years but didn't go due to a lack of motivation. They were comfortable living with what they had and not only this they didn't want to risk their lives making the travel through wilderness and Indian territories.