Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diners_Club_International
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes.

>is usury jewish

are you retarded?

Seems that way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diners_Club_International

Ever wondered how they are shoving all those coins and dollar bills into a small card?
Ever wondered how is there even space for all of this money inside your little card?

We, the jews, know how to play with space and time. You're welcome.

Absolutely

credit cards are great if you're not an idiot. You can ride off the back of others mistakes.

I wouldn't use them as an actual loan-type situation though where you slowly pay things off. They're just an easy way to do low-fee foreign transactions, online payments, etc.

it's institutionalized usury. not just plain usury.

why do they give you a lower currency conversion fee?

Because they rely on you not paying it back so they can charge you a 19-25% interest rate and the majority of people with CC's don't pay their bills.

they are anti-retard devices

pay your bills, get bigger loans

don't pay your bills, get smaller loans/no loans

Also an excellent way to improve your credit rating. Buy your groceries etc with them and then pay it off straight away.

interdasting. i take it this only works on purchases though and not cash withdrawal? i ask because i'm going to europe soon

Every scheme where there's interest to be paid and misery to be spread is of Jewish origin.

I thought about doing this but all of it seems backwards. Why not just pay for stuff with a debit card?

Because it shows you're good with credit if you ever intend to apply for a large loan for a house or whatever in future.

Just pay it off every month and accrue points. They hate it when you do that but use them for once

How can white boys compete?

Money is so heavy though. What do Jews use?

Depends what your credit card offers. If you withdraw cash your CC needs to offer cash advance. Mine doesn't offer cash advance so I can't withdraw cash from my credit card.

The entire concept of why some people get good deals from credit cards is because most people don't pay their bills. It's basically an overly elaborate way of getting group discounts on things. If you pay off your bill before they charge you interest you get a great deal. If you don't pay it off you get charged out the ass. Like a 20% interest rate is not anywhere even close to a good deal whatsoever.

If everyone started paying their bills you'd no longer benefit from CC's, assuming you yourself pay your bill. You're relying on others not paying their bills so credit card companies give you discounts on specific things like low fee foreign transactions.
CC's still aren't amazingly great, their fee's for everything are still higher than going to the bank and directly converting cash usually, but not by much, and it's more convenient. If you don't pay your pill all that convenience dissipates and you're left paying whoppingly huge interest rates though

>are credit cards of jewish origin?

Nope. The idea was conceived in 1949 by Frank X. McNamara.

Isn't it the same thing with a debit card though, I don't understand the difference. Banks are stupid or I am just too simple

debit cards usually have a transaction limit and a per transaction fee. CC's are unlimited up until your credit limit and have no transaction fee.

Nah debit cards use your own money. It's not credit. You borrow money with credit cards, with debit cards you don't.

Hehe

Other peoples

>transaction fee
find a new bank sucker

still too heavy.

my debit card doesn't have transaction fees
I purchased a loan with my bank so I am basically in debt to them. I can still use my debit card as if it was my money in my bank account

Another thing, my wife goes on spending sprees where she has no clue how much money she can spend before she is $20,000.00 in debt.

Why are woman like this? Are men like this too? I don't even...

Nope. Anyone who is not a nigger-tier economist realizes the time value of money. Thus there is no such thing as usury.

Be a capitalist. Buy shares in credit card companies. Do not use them yourself, other than for convenience (pay off every month). Laugh at the niggers who enslave themselves so they can have the latest nigger fashions. Collect their shekels.

laughing at others misfortune is not the way of the future.

Now we have a communist China that enslaves its people to make better products than anyone else for cheaper.