BASED LATVIA

"Swastika-looking snowflakes pop up at Latvian Christmas market."

"The capital’s mayor, Nils Usakovs, will not consider removing the symbol from the fir tree market lawn, according to the video agency who talked to a source in the city hall."

rt.com/news/369307-latvia-nazi-swastika-market/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKb7XIZW5Ws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's old folk ornaments.

Literally nothing to do with nazism.

>being this fucking new to latvian symbols.

Nazis shouldn't have used a swastika. It ruined a perfectly good symbol forever.

Probably RT being mad at Latvia because they want Latvia to bend over for the Russian minority

RT propoganda never get old

Looks pretty cool desu

If you were to believe RT you'd think we were building monuments to Hitler and making our kids goosestep everywhere

>Literally nothing to do with nazism.
Everything is connected to nazism and The Shoa.You better start apologising for the antisemitic snowflakes!

>symbolism is dangerous

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

faking facistes

>Pērkons
is that the allmighty Perun of ours?

But it's ok if Russia does it of course

>LOOK AT THESE NAZI FASCISTS THEY BUILT THAT SNOWFLAKE OUT OF RUSSIAN MINORITY BONES
>(((rt)))

>facistes
>as opposed to Commie Jewish lapdogs

really pitched my base balls

>making russia jealous

latvia yes

Kikebook comments kek

Shit. RT should know better than that.

Reminds me of the time when Russian media (Vesti and RTR Planeta) tried pretending this Estonian parody sketch was actually a real commercial for some sort of "nazi school" in Estonia.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKb7XIZW5Ws

Russian propaganda is seriously some North Korean level shit sometimes.

Woah the sign of God is also the "G" rune.

wtf I want to go sight seeing in latvia now

>Nils Usakov
is actually Hил Ушaкoв, russian. He is quite anti latvian nazi, making them Latvians buthurt about him being mayor of the fucking capital. So if even he doesnt consider this an issue, it means its non issue. Its just a traditional symbol.

Pribalti fashisti)))

>cuka bljat, it's another GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR!

We will liberate Latvia from all its Sprotten!

You see any star-snowflakes?

Wyh do so many mythological thunder gods' names start with "Per"?

The word translates to "thunder"

Also, we are the only country in europe still having a memorial day for fallen legionnaires.
You should watch some russian news channels on 16th of march.
They usually interpret pic related as: "NAZIS MARCHING DOWN THE MAIN STREET IN RIGA" when it's just a bunch of old people laying down flowers on the monument of freedom.

To Russia we are the prodigal son who will one day return home, but is just going through some shit right now.

lets lay flowers to the fallen ss soldiers, wehrmacht too. how about an adolf hitler appreciation day?

Praise Perkūnas

>t. Typical dumbfuck Ivan

Civilized people remember their fallen warriors despite what others think.

Unlike you, subhuman mongols who sacrificed half their male population as cannon fodder for "victory" which resulted in cold war and all the bad shit communism brought upon us.

wow that shit closes fast these days

mods = no fun allowed

I'mma go smoke a bowl and put up praise Jesus lights.

Mum bought 3 of these. I burnt them