Should white males train their daughters?

OK Sup Forums, I was doing stuff in jewtube and in a way or another, I end up watching a video about a fight between a white girl and a black female. The white bitch got REKT, and I read the comments about the video, most of them were something like "black females are naturally stronger than white bitches"

At 1st I didn't believe it, but then I watched more videos about interracial fights and the results were surprising: in all those fights white girls got their asses whooped by their rivals (most of them, brute sheboons)

So, considering that we are living times where racial tensions are continuously increasing, and assuming it is true that white girls are naturally weaker than black females: should white boys train their bitches?

Webm related: White bitch gets completely destroyed by a brute black female

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9-57kJNm1s&t=66s
youtube.com/watch?v=GfJenokrmb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a dindu thinks

Some other comments

Black women have very high test.

Women shouldn't be fighting full stop.

In 95% of those videos, the sheboon is the aggressor, and the white girl does not fight back. The problem does not lie with white women, but with black "women".

White women should just know their place and stop socializing outside their race. We all know every single one of those white woman got their ass beat cause Jamal took a liking to her and Shaniqua didn't like it.

Is this the first step to changing the narrative?
>black women are stronger than white women
Easy redpill for liberals to swallow, and opens a pandoras box of racial genetic differences.

>that name

I swear to goodness—it seems as though the majority of blacks with 95+ IQ have telltale symptoms of mild schizophrenia, including delusions and paranoia.

Webm related: Another white girl gets completely dominated

keked when the sheboon smacked her face on the mirror

just train your sons to protect your daughters. I am against hitting women of any colour but i am also for protecting women close to you with any means necessary. I would run up and king hit the bitch

The white woman shouldn't even Be around blacks in the first place. She deserved it

You would never go toe to toe with a gorilla, let alone a black. Better to stay far away and let them kill themselves in gang warfare

Webm related: White bitch gets jumped by a black gang in American school

Someone post that ginger slut with the really long pig tails fucking up the black woman before the other apes jump her to shut this cuck up.

It's the "I'm black but I'm not a stereotype" personality.

Learn to fight, cuck boy

Wow. What a fucked up country.

How about parents step up and be parents on all sides and beat their kids when they act up?

See this degeneracy and violence? Its the result of a soft upbringing on all side.

People need to learn that fear and respect go hand in hand. It must be a lesson taught from a young age.

>just train your sons to protect your daughters

That already happens. Men are taught to give women feminism and chivalry simultaneously. It's just that women in reality are so fucking weak and we can't always be there to white knight for them.

Yes, because nigger parents are really a part of their lives.

I think the biggest issue is the sheboons have so little honour, they just keep going when they already won. In all these videos, they could have stopped seconds in but they have to prove something so end up pretty much killing them or leaving them with brain damage.

When you win fair and square one on one, the rest of the flock will swarm you. They don't care about a fair fight, they don't care about morality. We shouldn't be living in the same society.

Really enjoy seeing women get beat, even more when they're white.

Webm related: Hijab bitch kicks white girl's ass in a Dutch school

>Should white males train their daughters?
yes

That was awesome!

A 3 month course in muay Thai and wrestling/judo is enough. I did wrestling for 1 month and I learned enough to avoid tackles and going for a chokehold that's about it you need.

Hitting is nothing when you can subdue them safely.

Gravity and the ground is your biggest weapon than relying on one hit knockouts that will drain your energy and open yourself to getting knocked out. Also, carrying a stun gun is safe when in close encounters as long as the other person doesn't grab it from you.

notice how all the other whites just stand around watching? welcome to america.

Absolutely. If you're white then you're called a racist. Everything white related is apparently racist.this picture is called racist baby, wow, because it's a white toddler. I'm teaching my children every day for what's in store for them.

How to shoot? I know I am

Why can't white women fight?

Yeah, they need to know how to defend themselves and what are warning signs.

White men should man the fuck up
and women should stop being independent whores

fuck all this, how can you as a man watch a girl getting beaten up?
thats beyond my imagination
i would even jump alone on a hord of arabs if they would harrass a woman even though i cant fight for shit

the shame of not helping would be a much higher burden than some hits

Webm related: Black female uses the ol' kick to the head technique

The real deal is that niggers are animals.

Savage monkeys that chimp out on anything nearby and are utterly incapable of being civilised.

After hundreds of years of being trained in America, the nigger is still unable to form a grammatically correct sentence, have a job, look after its offspring.

It is an inherently violent species of parasite.

White females have a far greater potential for fighting, as with all other skills, as they are untold volumes more evolved than these dead-end subhumans.

Take a look at all the martial arts, female mma and so on - female weight lifting, and so on. All successful competitors are white and pure.

The same applies to men.

So yes, train your daughter - train her to bring them down in one crack of the jaw, ribs or knees.

Most importantly, never bring your daughter up anywhere near niggers.

Most of these videos are from areas where niggers are rife, in their digusting ghettos.
Move anywhere just to be away from them. She is better off in the countryside or living on a mountain than around wild apes.

Educate her on what these things are. Don't let her watch television, don't let her near the niggered music.
With a trained body and mind, living in a civilised place, she will have no problems.
She must be taught that these things are base animals with a demented vicious streak, and are as unpredictable as the chimps that eat their own babies.

They can not be reasoned with or befriended.
You can either leave the scene immediately or be willing and able to defeat the half or full dozen monkeys that they will invariably be with.

That was perfect.
Note to all how she runs immediately at the end, don't hang around.
You avoid the gang and stand a good chance of avoiding punishment from cuck cunts if you run without hesitation.

Judo is really good for girls.

If you ever see this happening, run straight at those fucking niggers and jump on them full tilt.

Then stand up and kick them as hard as you can and run.
If they continue, just repeat.
It usually only takes one blind sheep to start attacking the hyena for the others to join in.

Thanks for posting this. You have just put an end to female violence.

>just train your sons to protect your daughters
Right, because she will never ever be out of sight of you or your sons.

The only reason the other apes stop her is they don't want their negress savage to end up in prison for murder.

There is no empathy there, as niggers are simply born without the capability for it.

Do not try to reason their behaviour "surely she must have done something wrong", just aim to eliminate them by any means necessary.

Why are you so obsessed with race?

Why are you such a leaf?

She aint no Ronda Rousey

NIGGER

Keked

Black women are fucking huge and seem to be raised in an atmosphere of near constant domestic violence. The correct move is to stop them being violent rather than to make it so that others have to deal with their chimpouts.

I wouldn't call niggers chimps, after all, you can train a chimp and teach him how to do useful things like going to space or use him for scientific experiments.

Niggers are 99.9% lazy welfare moochers who deserve a good whipping now and then to remind them that they must not get too uppity about their status in this world. But, if you whip 'em they work so Niggers are in fact broken down machines, not chimps

This. You're not watching a fight, you're watching someone administering a beating to someone else who just wants to get on with their day.

At one point you could tell she was just trying to leave and got swung by the hair, the black chick didn't even give her a shot to end it. To be fair if you're gonna brawl you gotta tie the hair back, but most worldstar videos where whitey gets btfo usually involves some form of cheating or being ganged up on. I guarantee you can find far more videos of white folks getting sucker punched, jumped or worse and little to no vice versa

Anymore guys? I don't know why but seeing hot white girls getting dominated by nig Nog's is a massive turn on for me

in 99% of those videos white girls were sucking black dicks, so fuck em, they ain't white

Its also the fact niggers have no morals, anytime a white person fights a nigger they know in the back of there head if they start to win they will get jumped so its a massive disadvantage. I fought a halfcast guy in highschool and as soon as he tripped from a weak ass jab I got stumped out by 3 of his cousins and some fat middle aged man.

Is that poor thing mouthbreathing? Fucking neo nazis, they are stormniggers I swear.

White males should be better morally

what does that even mean

Those aren't arguments. Let's have a proper discussion shall we?

Why are so many of you absolutely enthralled by the idea of race? Why does it envelop your entire being? It's like bronies and that kid's show... it's an unhealthy obsession.

Race is simply different characteristics gained from living in different parts of the world. That's it. That's all. There is nothing mysterious or important about that in a world where you can now travel anywhere within a day or so.

Yes, anti white garbage is clearly being pushed to make way for more diversity. I don't like it either. But making it your life's obsession is why people are labelling you racists. When you look at EVERYTHING as some Jewish conspiracy to end whites it makes you look like a loon. The issue is the propaganda and the solution is getting people aware of what is going on and rallying together against the powers that be to stop it. Again, that's it. There is no race war imminent nor should you want that. The enemy is politicians and the big businesses that influence them, not eachother. You're being duped just like the left. You both hate and attack eachother and don't even try to combat the true enemy.

where your boys at?
we don't have niggas here, but if we did have them, I am sure there would be at least 20 people ready to step in a battle vs them just to piss them off without having much of a reason to do it

>watching white girls get dominated by nogs is a turn on
It's because of your flag.

Why do people fight so inefficiently? If you're sitting on top of someone, why would you hit them in the face instead of slamming their head into the floor? The latter is going to cause a whole lot more damage.

Dude, this Chilian nigger has been posting these threads for months. It's called shitposting. In all honesty Sup Forums is not really obsessed with race (except for racist bantz). Shitposting on this board made everything a race issue

and people wonder why black women are the least wanted race of women on the planet
literal animals

If you're fighting in the gutter like a rat, you deserve to get to get stepped on like a rat. I have no sympathy for people who put themselves in stupid situations and reap the rewards.

That said, yes. Fathers should teach their daughters to defend themselves. Its less important than teaching them to make smart decisions so they can avoid this kind of shit, but its important to be able to at least hold your own well enough to escape if you need to.

I was raised in basically the same type of ghetto as most niggers and been around violence and addicts my bonus entire life yet I don't rob or abuse people like most niggers from the ghetto why is that? Its because I'm white and that means I'm born with something niggers don't and thats being able to tell right from wrong.

Wake up white people
Daniel Carver

i taught my wife how to use a gun, and she brings it everywhere.

and a whole lot of jail time, good thinking bro

it's affirmative action allowing lower class blacks to mix with higher class whites who never had to fight/defend themselves in their lives.

I was told it was a fair fight so I came with one of my boys, he turned up with half the cast of boyz in the hood. My mate hit one of them a sucker punch when I got jumped then ran so fuck him.

Webm related: White bitch tells that she supports Drumpf

>fair fight

with a nigga? or gypsie, or mudslim... those things do not exist, only white vs white can be a fair fight ( gentleman's agreement )

this

If you're fighting and you aren't in a situation where you can reasonably claim self defense, you fucked up.
Don't do anything violent until lethal force is acceptable, and then end the risk to yourself as quickly as possible.
The longer you sit on the guy's chest throwing shitty punches the more time his gang has to run up behind you with a piece of rebar.

How come it's always 3+ nogs vs one white human?

Their rat mentality.
same with slavs

Yeah as soon as I seen the niggers waiting in the huge group I should've walked away but I made the mistake that niggers would have more pride as a man to jump a guy who turned up to a fair fight on his own basically. Sadly I was mistaken.

yes

t. Victoria resident

You left out so many variables that really matter that you seem to not consider.

Socio-economic status, racism that affects blacks and not you, opportunities you were given, what your parents were like or if you even had two loving parents, the school system and how you were treated there, how the judicial system and law enforcement views and treats you, how others treat you... the list goes on and on. This lame meme anecdote that gets thrown around of "I was raised in a ghetto too and I am not like all these steroleotypical blacks!" is just that: a meme.

So tell me how white trash and poor, welfare whites fit into your narrative? Let me guess: they are just honorary niggers or something?

how do we fix niggers

Sauce or its just a random white girl getting beat by a overweight nigger you irrelevant country

Nigger, why are you referring to whites as bitches and blacks as females? KYS.

Looked at their voting behaviour? Don't get daughters, most of them are left wing idiots.

No. My daughter (God forbid I have one) will be strong because I'm only going to have kids with a large viking woman. If you daughter is getting destroyed by a nigress chimping out, then she has SHIT GENES and belongs in the trash!

Why only white males you racist cunt

white men only need to train their daughters to not spend time with black people.

>white bitch
>black female
everytime

Eternal anglo strikes again.

This. Self defense doesn't matter after the purge and after all the white femals are put back in their places.

white people need to be as ruthless and uncaring as niggers.

I often see my brothers and sisters being to complacent around niggers. you should always been on guard and ready to hit first and continue hitting.

Dude I grew up in care and hostels sorrounded by Polish criminals and violent Muslims I am positive I've lived a much rougher life than most niggera in America you leaf pussy. I woke up at 16 in my room in a hostel to see 3 Romanians and a homeless guy trying to rob me and when I fought back they started beating me with metal dog leads.

>racism that affects blacks and not you

Please just stop with that abstract bullshit about "muh racism that only affects blacks". People get bullied you know and "muh racism" is just one form of bullying. If they weren't bullied because they are stupid niggers then the'd be bullied cause they can't spell "r" or they are too skinny. Fuck I'm getting triggered by retarded cucks like you

kill them

Waifu claimed back off faggots

KEK there you go, nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=p9-57kJNm1s&t=66s

>t.suburban dwelling 20y/o leaf

>fixing a race

it was on the news. actually what happened. She said some shit about voting for trump on instagram and the sheeboon beat the piss out of her for it

youtube.com/watch?v=GfJenokrmb4

Aww fuck dude that actually makes me sad. I would give up my future happiness to see every nigger hung. Why is it not obvious they are all worthless pieces of shit who are a drain on our society. Kill all niggers reeeeeee

There is a lonely dude on this planet who invests his free time in creating these pictures...
God help us all.