We cool now?

we cool now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22
google.ru/search?q=hezbollah&newwindow=1&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNypDK7eTQAhUHXiwKHdVxBAYQ_AUICCgB&biw=1280&bih=623
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

THIS

nuke them

rude.

i'll look forward to putting a bullet through your commie skull if your attitude is at all reflective of how Putin's will be with emperor Trump.

>your commie skull
You are the commies now, Tyrone.

which country outlaws ""far-right"" literature again, Abdulbek?

PIDORASHKA

No, Russians will forever be a lesser culture, a lesser people.

which country have cultural marxism all over the place?
You lost cold war and stil didnt notice that. Your whole nation is cucked on subconscious level.

i'll take cultural marxism over papa Putin telling me what i can and cannot read.

>cucked

call me when papa Putin allows you to buy books and guns without going through a retarded bunch of paperwork first.

Get out of Crimea and stay in your borders, then maybe we'll be cool

russian hacker spotted!
shameful display!

The US is a dying empire just like the USSR was. Trump will not save it.

S U K A
U
K
A

Why do you even give a fuck about Crimea?

No I learn well from Boris and Ntasha cartoon about communist russians

I don't think so pal

WE WUZ TSARS ABD SHEEIIIT

we been cool, pun intended

Nah, the Cold War is still on-going. The Communist Party is still a thing in Russia, and you have your own brand of liberal cancer, too.

Because Americans are butt hurt that the second most corrupt European country was invaded by the first most corrupt European country.

We're cool. Take the Russian Donbas, save Syria, and even invade Finland (see pic).

We're too busy being great again to give a shit.

This

Kek who cares Russia sucks

HEY WHAT IS THIS FLAG ??? THIS IS WRONG TAIWAN IS NOT A NATION !!!!!

Still don't see how that affects them. Unless, of course, they have some interest on the other side of the globe, near our borders, which kinda justifies this whole invasion thing.

C У К A
У
К
A

LOOK WHAT DONALD DRUMPF HAS DONE THIS TIME

>You lost cold war and stil didnt notice that.

I noticed and it makes me sad. McCarthy did nothing wrong.

For what it's worth, we need to find a way to get past the cold war. We will not ever be greatest allies, but I see no reason to let a system put in place by mass murdering kikes shape our relationship forever. We need to pay attention and keep China and India on a tight leash. Their populations are going to lead to resource conflict with each other and/or the west eventually.

I've always liked russia.

If that gets us cheap slavshit then I hope so

Thank you Papa Putin.

>It being this easy to divide and conquer

Ouch, that's the best comeback I've ever seen.
Boзьмy нa зaмeткy, cпacибo.

Thank you Papa Putin.

Not as long as that commie Putin is around, you shouldn't be.

He clearly wants to stick his dick into Eastern Europe and start the USSR again.

You're one of those nuMericans that peace can be had while Russia and China are still strong powers don't you? They need to be reduced to rubble before the US can start thinking of amicable relations.

>You lost the cold war

You haven't noticed the Marxist policies being implemented at all levels? The Marxists and anarchists matching in the streets of every city? Did you miss how everyone in the press and government praised Castro when he died?

Conpare that to what was going 60 years ago and tell me who won.

We used to be friends...

It's indeed a fucked up situaition. You ruined our economy. We - your culture. Eh, still better than nukes.

>We
It was mostly Jews that we let in. I don't hold it against you.

It's isn't like you guys didn't suffer as a result of communism, especially in the earlier years when he Jews ran things.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22

I wonder what their conversations were like...

Dont be like that Ivan
No need to be rude

Both of you fucks destroyed and degenerated my country.

You started it. For what it's worth, Patton was pissed about what they did to you post war and tried to stop it before they killed him.

don't sweat it. There are a lot more nationalistic Russians who just don't speak english and don't post here, that are glad relations are thawing.

>You started it.
YOU NEVER ENDED IT YOU ETERNAL JEW

That was because of the Jews, Hanz.

This Putin is so mad. He was ready to use nuclear weapon during Crimea annexation, as he said in interview. He's rasing agressive, military moods among people, and they just believe Putin's propaganda. Also much people here in Russia support Crimea annexation and its scarying me.

I miss old times when world wasnt so opposite to Russia as now, and things were fine much or less

lol nope dumb amerilard
usa is just a cancer on the earth. look how many countries you destroyed for self gain. trump is jut a business man and will exploit us the moment he sees possible profit

> I miss old times when world wasnt so opposite to Russia as now, and things were fine much or less
Like, uh, whole 5 years or so? Yeah, golden times, proxypidor)0)

>trump is jut a business man and will exploit us the moment he sees possible profit
Yes, that's the idea. But that's better than trotkyite neocon jews stirring up WWIII. It will probably take decades to have normal relations again, but this way there is a chance to put things in a better direction.

You'd be surprised if you knew how much the world isn't against, but the opposite.

>Also much people here in Russia support Crimea annexation and its scarying me.
Let me guess. You are under 25. You lack perspective. Cold war was supposed to end when we dissolved the union. But US were insane by that point, arrogant and triumphant on surface, terrified of WW2 scenario of a come back underneath.It turned one sided assault on Russian interests all around the world. No shit people are happy we are finally striking back again.

It is Jewish retribution for Stalin wrestling control from them.

1. America hate Iran.
2. Russia ally of Iran.

>implying russian businessmen don't seek exploits in order to profit
>implying trump's official policy won't be mutually beneficial
he wants to leave syria alone, which reflects the opinion of the majority, doesn't that tell you anything?

So? We hate China too but ally with them.

But most world should be opposite. Or we will get unstable world where one country can take part of another country and there will be no consequences for that.

The underlying factor there is that the "axis of evil" as George W. Bush put it are those countries that have not yet been taken over by a Rothschild central bank.

Don't forget that when Libya was finally liberated by radical jihadis, the frist thing they did was install a Rothschild central bank. Islam: Jewish banking experts.

We're already in that world. Is Iraq even a country anymore?

You had a port in Crimea, the US fucked up hard enough that you had to peacefully secure your port. That's a pretty good outcome as things go, really.

and China, so what

1. You HAD trade with them.
2. But Trump said its not beneficial for the USA.
3. In case of Russia - main part of our budget comes from oil and gas (gas like gas, not petrol)
4. Trump wishes to achieve American dominance in sphere of energy, by expanding oil, coal and gas extraction in USA.

Seems like they are not that radical eh?

Sven seems to think they're pretty radical.

exactly. The illuminati/rothschild/reptilian jews are using America, like the commies used Russia once upon a time.

China not sponsoring Hezbollah.

AUSTRALIA NO

Does this guys looks peaceful to you?
google.ru/search?q=hezbollah&newwindow=1&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNypDK7eTQAhUHXiwKHdVxBAYQ_AUICCgB&biw=1280&bih=623

i love you burgers, don't mention all that meanies

>It turned one sided assault on Russian interests all around the world
Oh, nice excuse, we have "interests" all around the world. Didnt know about that. Hitler had "interests" too.

Ivan has made it pretty clear they're still pissed at us.
I for one want to see a brotherly alliance between Russia and the US.
What are your demands Ivan?

we cool now after a couple years of economic warfare just dont try anymore funny business in Ukraine

Putin has no interest in being cool with the US.

'anti american macho man' plays very well with the serfs.

CPRF is literally less than 10% of the Duma you fucking retard. LDPR has almost as much as them.

I don't get how a lot of Americans hate russians despite never even seeing one. I've lived in the US for my entire life and I've never met a single person from Russia. Where does the hate come from?

Absolutely not. Iran is another good example of how the US made a bad situation even worse. Probably we'll have to leave that one at a stalemate for a while.

in USA for USA
in order to create jobs and lower prices of goods domestically. It'll cost too much to replace Russian gas in Europe, your market won't be affected.

China is sponsoring the fall of our currency. We don't give a fuck about Hezbollah, Israel does.

i have Lithuanian friends, they made sure I hated Russia

Lol, don't make me laugh, Russia will not stop pushing Ukraine, unless you intervene.
But Trump not going to do that.

cultural marxism teaches us to hate christian white people

Lithuanians are literally lower than niggers.

>declare war on nation when they just wanted to assrape japan
>get ass kicked
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
you are literally DSP the country

Went to school with one. He was very stereotypical. He was good at chess and his mom wore these gaudy fur coats and high heels. He was also rather swarthy.

>Didnt know about that.
That's your fucking problem child. Do you know that one of our biggest trading partners is turkey? Do you know that we use Crimea to trade with turkey? Do you know that turkey is one of the few countries that trades in something that isn't dollar, thus reducing your livelihood's dependence on american government. This is not even mentioning that losing Crimea to american puppet government that runs Ukraine would end the black sea fleet as an agency.

Learn.

Indoctrination by propaganda from the Cold War era.

The cold war did a lot. Even when I was a kid, we were supposed to be afraid of the KGB hiding under the bed and nuclear war at any moment.

Do you have WWII grandparents?

>Russian gas in Europe, your market won't be affected.
Try harder.

>We don't give a fuck about Hezbollah, Israel does.
Trump said that Israel your greatest ally. and he cares about Hezbollah. Not that Hezbollah stopped been a terrorist organization.

>Lithuanians are literally lower than niggers.
Here is example of proxyputinist doing his job.

y does it haff 2 b that way dawg?? cant we just haff peace

No, nuke eachother ASAP pls.

You realise, you have barcode military bases on your territory, and they will be hit too. Right?

>said that Israel your greatest ally
Pretty much a requirement in US politics. More interesting was his speech before the NY Jews and lack of kissing the wall.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but these are good subtle signals of somebody who knows how to Jew the Jews a little bit in order to get things done.

>mfw the metropolitan areas of Russia are so close to europe that the entire slav belt and some of western europe would be fucked by the result

imagine it

t. Labas faggot with proxy

Oh, shut up about bases. We made bases in sands of fucking Syria.

1990 was a good time to build peace.
2000 was a decent time to build peace
2010 was an ok time to build peace
2015+ all we can home for is that war doesn't go hot.

He's Italian dude he can't "realize" anything outside of his love for pasta.

>Trump said
better then what hitlery was saying.

But I'm not fucking neither of them. I just like hockey and chase my vodka with keilbasa and pickled tomatoes. This thread is about getting along and it looks to me like we've some similar hobbies.