Searching intelligent individuals with ADHD/ADD

Many of the children diagnosed with these conditions are, as we have seen, incredibly intelligent.

Their IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160. Recently I found out that the tests they once used for testing if a child was a genius is exactly the same test they now use to diagnose ADD and ADHD!

So it looks like the Doctors actually do know that the population of geniuses is on the increase.

The Psychic Children are living proof of the human potential. This leads me to ask the question; why are these children put on Ritalin? And is there a valid reason to pump them full of dangerous pharmeaucital chemicals?

1. Year of birth
2. Where do you come from?
3. paranormal experiences?
4. involved in G.A.T.E?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/ANDHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice data mining, faggot. Take your survey bullshit somewhere else

I was diagnosed with adhd as a child. Born 1990 in Texas.
I used to see ghosts as a child. Stopped seeing them as I grew older and decided that it was probably just bullshit.
Can feel tension from others which gives me a little insight into what they might possibly be thinking.

Did you get medication?

i have it,electronic repair,guitar,violin,ocarina,programming and understanding of the universe.....................yet im a social retard who has to prepare going to the shops like its an army mission

its a gift and curse,i hate it

born in 86 and i saw what i think was a ghost once....i am atheist but i saw it clear as day at the entrance of my room...i even sat up in bed and squinted hard to absorb what i was seeing

a figure formed from not black smoke but somert more thicker took form of a person... in a dark purple robe,gold rope belt with tassles,ornate floral design on the sleeves,hood over its face and looking down

i shouted for my mum and the hallway light flicked on due to her turning it on and it vanished instantly.

Ritalin then adderall.
Ritalin caused me extreme headaches and rining ears.
I also used to get migraines constantly.

ringing*

ritalin sent my heart rate through the roof...they took me off it due to that

come downs are awful,hearing laughing coming from the attack and it made me paranoid

but it worked initially,i could focus alot better

ADHD is a made up disease for snowflakes and autists to make them feel better.

attack? = attic

it really isnt ivan........i wish it was just a made up condition

It works wonders but it's all just meth.
I stopped taking all of that shit.

i was on riatlin from 8 until i was 15. my memory is really blurred

i have also memorys beeing in a special class divided from my usual class when i was a really young boy.

i researched and found out my mother did not knew about that special lessons and my old teachers could not tell me who this employee was. external

i remember foggy weird tests and puzzles, hearing strange noises and EEG (Electroencephalogram) for hours

actually not. this is one of the rare non made up diseases.

Australia
I have premonitions
no

im off it now and it was horrid coming down from it

i bought iodine,multi vits,omega 3 caps,iron,creatine and loads of other vit pills and started a nicer diet of late...im hoping that does me some good

also bought a benchpress and a cycling machine and a running one also

im hoping a healthy lifestyle will change it...i feel like a zombie

Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.

Are very creative and enjoy making things.

Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.

Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.

Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure.

May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.

Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.

Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.

Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.

May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
May have trouble with RAGE.

Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, ie. political, educational, medical, and legal.

Alienation from or anger with politics - feeling your voice won't count and/or that the outcome really doesn't mattter.

Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.

Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you."

Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.

Have psychic or spiritual interest appear fairly young - in or before teen years.

Had few if any Indigo role models. Having had some doesn't mean you're not an indigo, though.

Have strong intuition.

Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.

Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.

May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.

May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.

Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternative types of sexuality.

Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.

When they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy individuals.

I had retitlin from the age of 5 to 14 with the max dosage. I couldnt feel empathy at all and last week I had MDMA and now I feel empathy with people. Really strange dude.

Accurate premonitions or more a kind of warning feel?

Sometimes I like to scoop my poo out of the toilet and draw erasable pictures on the toilet bowl.

One time it didn't erase and two spoons of sugar later dad was gargling his own blood trying to breath.

Ritalin

I got MRIs for the migraines and there was nothing wrong apparently.
Ritalin blurred my memory but it's been dripping back into place.
I stayed in the same classes as everyone else.
I also used to be extremely violent until the ritalin. After that I was constantly bullied until a few years being off of medication.

Ritalin

its most likely due to we see the shit normies dont allowing us to predict the future easier

i predicted trump and brexit over a year ago

the people on my fb laughed...they aint laughing anymore lol

I have symbolic premonitions the day before relatives die and I also see locations and then eventauly find them. It isnt deja vu since some locations were recuring for many years.

i was bullied in school alot...but i fought back most of the time which made things wworse as they would bait others into fighting me for entertainment IE tell them i called their mum a whore

i didnt even know what a whore was lol

gate was pretty sick.
Still was slow for me.
now I know 4 languages, getting my masters in physics, and can deadlift 300 lbs

ADHD/ADD is a bluff.

I dealt with the same bullshit.
I stopped being docile off the meds so I went back to what I could remember as a child. I'm pretty good at intimidation.

Me too. Does the tinnitus get better??

Omega 3s and fish oil will be effective after one year.
Take some zinc as well

i had today several tinnitus

anyone else experience it daily / frequently?

we are tuned

Jesus Christ . So accurate

I was in GATE but I didn't get any meds until I was in High School
also paranormal experiences wtf

Yup from the past few weeks. That's why I am on a vacation.

>i was on riatlin from 8 until i was 15.
>my memory is really blurred

Pure coincidence.

A man with a white face paint and probably the most horrifying grin ever ?

You nailed it German-me.

Do you even know what ADHD means?

I know 2 people with attetion deficit hyperactivity disorder
But i don't like to call it a "disorder"

Like for me i may have ADHD too, never thought about diagnosing it..

I'm doing alot of sports like soccer,basketball,volleyball etc.
Learned aikido, kenjutsu, shooting with bows/longbows ,crossbows
Learned playing piano, currently guitar and planning violine in the future.
But my biggest problem is my short span of attention.. I get bored really fast and stop what i'm doing and never touch that again. Ending up on half hearted abilities ..

Mind if you folks tell me what you're majoring in / doing with your life?

>Indigos
I hate it when I start relating to something and then I find out it was pseudoscience

iktf

It's outrageous that we give stuff like this to kids. No wonder Millennials are so fucked up.

Hurts to live with ADHD

ADHD drugs don't work.

Compounded with other mental disabilities

I've wasted my life.

I can relate to all of this. Is this about indigos or something else?

>anyone else experience it daily / frequently?

I have it so often, that it's just another day at the office for me. Hell, it's going on right now. It's not intense, but it's very often there.

Always happens when I'm about to go to sleep.

I'm a loser, but at least I'm a happy loser.
I dropped out of college since I couldn't take my "teachers" seriously and now I can't get financial aid to go back. Probably would have made the same choices knowing what I know now. I'm resourceful enough to always find my way.
Agreed. Amphetamine should never be given to children.
The ghost in my house was female and would call my name. It was a very bright white ghost in a flowing dress.
Come to think of it I've seen one on vacation at a beach in Corpus Christie too. That one was walking from a collapsed shack near the beach. It was wearing a black dress and was very dark looking. I like to think it was just a person that I didn't notice but people don't pop up in a field out of nowhere like that. I avoided looking directly at it.

Try fish oils, zinc and b complex ( Rich in B6)

1. When the universe began bigbang.
2. Potential - the original source of all things to be, to have been and that might be - God.
3. Life is paranormal.
4. Yes it´s a long distance infinite course conducted via google and youtube.

>would call my name. It was a very bright white ghost in a flowing dress.
When you were about to leave the house or whenever you were alone or having a shower ?

I have a 136 IQ and failed high school due to not giving a fuck

I was always innatentive/ daydreamy as long as I can remember. other kids used to think I was retarded or something and I could never connect with people

one time I stared out the window for 5 hours straight because I wanted to catch a glimpse of a pokemon. I told my Mum I saw a pidgey even though I didn't. I was a fucking weird kid

It would walk up and down my hallway and would call my name when I would be trying to play video games or watch tv.

adhd here.

I'm kinda smart but slower than most (113 IQ, but I have no hustle and keep my own pace), I don't care to get into discussions or show off my wit much at all. I just want to be comfortable with the way I think, which is hard because a lot of the time I will run on auto pilot even when I don't want to. I'll go entire days where I can't critically think about things I want to, It's depressing to me because when I am able to think at my optimal level I'm so much quicker and efficient at everything. I've been tying some techniques as of late to where I will ask myself what my surroundings are and what is different about them than from yesterday (IE like new road construction on a street). I also just started to think about my childhood a lot more to get my memory in motion to help boost my mind.

Like for me
had been tested and physically there is nothing broken with my hearing but i still have this high pitched sound
intense when going to sleep.

Sweden.
YES !!!!!!!

Huh. Is there anything we can do to repel these entities?

Jag gillar hur du tänker

I had an obsession with Pokémon as well ( especially the original 150)
Even I had difficulty connecting with my class mates

>92
>Massachusetts
>lots of obe's and sleep paralysis when I was a kid
>the fuck is gate?

One step ahead of you on fish oil, although I eat oily fish.

Don't really get zinc and B that much.

Stop worrying about it. Only the weak willed have to worry.

>Probably have add/spergs
>Never told mommy
>Escaped the bad pills
I win, ayy lmaos.

anyone experienced ESP abilities?

Read this

Thread I: archive.is/qQkpC
Thread II: archive.is/wced0
Thread III: archive.is/d0pID
Thread IV: archive.is/nNVa3
Thread V: archive.is/ANDHs

I have while on psychedelics particularly an experience with lsd

all the add kids i knew were retarded as fuck

you're probably misjudging what add is

if you're reffering to the specifically hyperactive kids. that's not even really what real add is

As a conservative I don't believe in many mental health or psychological theories such as these theories or autism. I do believe in learning difficulties but that's about it. Thus the defunding for much of that apparent 'science' under conservative governments. Learning difficulties get financial aid though. But I don't consider ADHD or similar as a learning difficulty just something that will be grown out of eventually and naturally and isn't seen as something that needs treatment.

>I'll go entire days where I can't critically think about things I want to, It's depressing to me because when I am able to think at my optimal level I'm so much quicker and efficient at everything.

I have that, but it's like a heavy brain fog.

Diagnosed in 2010
MA
Doors would slam at the barracks in our rooms with nobody there and our wall locker doors would slam. Heard footsteps and running when there was nobody there.
I have no idea what GATE is.

thats exactly what it is. Do you have any techniques to get into your peak mental performance?

you sound real fucking stupid

so schizophrenia is a conspiracy theory?

ADHD.
Went on ritalin, adderall, stratera.

After HS, got into drugs, out of curioutsity, although declared myself straight edge. Found out I loved them.
Older now. I'm an existential God. I play with my psyche as if it were a sandbox and I've relatively broken the norm of reality for my daily life, as I self-prophecised.

DAE: Has trouble letting go of bad experiences and especially the times when people used and abused just because you were kind

It sort of appears whenever. I think it might be related to dairy, but that isn't the only thing causing it. On mornings where I fast and just have tea, I tend to feel pretty good. That's when I have to finish my research papers, because otherwise my brain is shut down.

Yeah I've heard this before. I've believed this before as an autismo. I never told anybody about my disability wanting equal treatment too.

But when where-ever you go, no matter if you never mention it, no matter how hard to try, in a couple of months everybody is whispering behind your back... you start thinking there might be something to this disability multiple psychologists told you that you had. When you can go months without social interaction easily... when you're in your mid twenties and on your way to wizard status... when the only real friend you made in the first twenty years of your life was initially your friend because he was told to... when you're constantly the butt of jokes...

Doesn't matter if autism is real or not I'm fucked anyways. But the label "Autism" gives me access to various supports and lets me easily communicate the general problems I might have. That can help with my problems.

>I'm an existential God. I play with my psyche as if it were a sandbox and I've relatively broken the norm of reality for my daily life, as I self-prophecised.
Tell me more

134 here

I'm still a fat NEET weeb virgin

How many of you guys have The negative blood?
Just curious

Like you're mostly wrong, but you're also a little right. Disabilities are fairly made up. "Autism" is a spectrum of differant disabilities all caused by individual things, and while you say it's a myth, there's some forms of autism we understand better like Fragile X Syndrome caused by chromosonal issues. But really it's people in actuality not TRULY suffering the same mental illness all lumped into the same broad group. Kind of like how like there isn't one disease called "Cancer" and it describes a wide variety of similar diseases.

Autism is a helpful label though.

Medical student

IQ 160+, Saw things. Can feel people's thoughts when rested and have clear mind. Not sure what major. Premonitions as well, which I had the peasure of describing the current situation and surroundings as it unfolded once to a friend. I know when people are thinking of me if I am close to them, sometimes know who will call 2 hrs-30 Mins beforehand.

anyone else get stuck in thought loops?

>kids with add/adhd
>incredibly intelligent

Yeah no.

>113IQ

Basically a nigger.

you mean recurring thoughts you cant really "kill" them?

yeah. essentially

>the tests they once used for testing if a child was a genius is exactly the same test they now use to diagnose ADD and ADHD!

I'd like source on this

--If i still have some real connection to them.

yeah im stuck with one loop it generates fear and panic

i tried to get rid of it but it still comes back

could it be "mind control" ?

Sometimes. There are ways to get rid of them.

What is GATE? can't find anything

Wow, this is me to a T.

I have to wonder though if some of that isn't just a product of our current society. I find many of these traits just appear when faced with the absurdity of the social game.

Had a few interesting events occur around me. All electronics in the house started malfunctioning when my depression led to a mental breakdown. The router flat out failed, voices on the phone became robotic, computer kept crashing, the worse i felt, the more malfunctions happened beyond what could be coincidence. People won't believe me when I tell them though.

This indigo stuff mixes too much mumbo jumbo in it to warrant good research though.

Could be bad vibes from the culture of town or people you come into contact with. How do you affect it?

Simple solution:
Make Amphetamines like Adderall OTC like we do with Psuedophedrine.
Then there will be no need to diagnose people with ADD/ADHD, instead we will have people self treating.

read this post

This gets easier to deal with as you get older, not sure why. How do you cope with it?

The problem is they started diagnosing every dumb/ slightly hyperactive kid without ADD

That isn't actually what it fundamentally is.

I try to push it away and ignore it