NZ forever BTFO

How will the sheep shaggers ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Y7blEFjBM
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh3PMvpnCpE
news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/travellers-stories/kiwi-tourist-detained-as-kazakhstan-officials-say-nz-is-not-a-country/news-story/38a2cb78c003859d071ff91f91783855
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ahahahah

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Y7blEFjBM

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh3PMvpnCpE

lmao

Obligatory: Poo in Loo

But Pajeet New Zealand did attend the Constitutional Conventions of Federation.

*Were invited as a State

and so was Fiji

what a salty country, metaphorically and literally

aw god

New Zealand? More like No Zealand

Well, they are in our draught constitution
>and western australia isn't

More details

>Chloe Phillips-Harris, 28, arrived at Kazakhstan’s Almaty Airport in May after being assured by the New Zealand embassy she would be able to enter the Central Asian country on her Kiwi passport.

>But officials at the airport told her she wouldn’t be able to enter the country without an Australian passport, the New Zealand Herald reported.

>“I landed in Kazakhstan on the last flight of the night, and I got to an immigration booth and they asked me for an Australian passport, and told me I couldn’t come in without an Australian passport,” Ms Phillips-Harris told the Herald.

>“They said New Zealand’s clearly a part of Australia.”

>Ms Phillips-Harris said New Zealand was missing from a map of the world in the room she was interrogated in, which made it impossible for her to convince Kazakhstan immigration officials that her home country really existed.
The young traveller said she was held in detention for close to two days.

>She said she was interrogated for hours and locked in a guard room for a day and a half.

>“It was an empty room with a bed basically,” she said. “I didn’t get any food or water but in the middle of the night they guards clearly felt sorry for me so once immigration police and everyone had gone, the guards would sneak me a drink.

>“The guards were really nice and let me wander around the immigration room as long as they were no flights coming in, and if there was a flight they would just shoo me back into the room.”

news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/travellers-stories/kiwi-tourist-detained-as-kazakhstan-officials-say-nz-is-not-a-country/news-story/38a2cb78c003859d071ff91f91783855

They couldn't find any country called Nu Zulund

>NZ is part of Australia

Some banter just goes too far.

>street shitter dares attack NZ

>New Zealand was missing from a map of the world in the room she was interrogated in

This is the best timeline.

I suppose Kazakhs are experts at not living in a real country.

We're used to it

>world think we should be embarrassed my this
>mfw I'm just happy to be mistaken for our cool big bro :3

Kazakhstan acknowledging our rightful clay. True Bros tm

>a state of australia

i wish, NZ and PNG need to become our states

Kazakhstan made my day again. Love this faggots.

Looks like Belgium's got some competition.

PNG should be a territory

Lucky she was a woman and the guards were white knights.
If it was a man he would've spent 2 days in the room without eating or drinking. Probably would've been beaten a little too.

>PNG need to become our states
wanting 100% niggers to join

Quality post australia

Implying they wouldnt need special passes to join the main empire.

POO
O
O

All Australians at your feet
I am kneeling, sucking off your meat
But for me it is a treat
I am from New Zealand

obviously we can do genocide, we wiped out 99% of aboriginals who lived in Tasmania

Are there any cultural differences between Australia and middle earth?

Just go Tasmania on them and send convicts there to settle it

everything

Name three.

not really, Australia and New Zealand are pretty much like twins with slightly different interests and hobbies

We aren't a bunch of criminals who were expelled from the mother country

Khazakstan is a made up place as well, some kike made it up for a movie a few years back.

Kankertandpasta

natives,accent and climate

Yeah so like where did you guys come from then?

NZ is like Rhodesia and Australia are South Africa

HAHAHAHA FUCK NZ NIGGAZ

normal immigrants

to be honest india isn't either it's just a conglomerate of shit, where as nz is just a state of australia

Why even go to Kazakhstan?

We didn't arrive in chains

> poo eating abo mixed with goat fucking paki

Lol

A FUCKING NON-COUNTRY

why is she going to kazakaistan in the first place?

thats not much different, climate is the same in south east Aus where most of the population is, the natives are different but it's not that different, and the accents are different but on the same branch

we are a different dominion and people are far less republican in NZ than Australia

HAHAAAHAH Thanks for the morning laugh Sanjee, well worth spewing coffee for

maybe at one time this was true, now your over run with immigrants

>natives
You guys have different Abos?

Wait there's more

>Eventually, with the help of contacts in Kazakhstan, Ms Phillips was able to secure a new visa, a US passport and an exchange of cash that allowed her to escape detention and enter the country,

kek

KEK

K E K

NZ natives are Maoris, they are basically like polynesians, where as Abo's are more related to South East Asian's and Indians from 50,000 years ago

we also don't have wogs our whites are entirely british

>climate is the same in south east Aus
'no'
NZ maxes at 30s during summer, Aus starts at 30s.

Imagine if it was an Indian immigrant. The headline would have been something like this:

>A POO IN LOO tourist says he was detained in Kazakhstan after immigration officials refused to believe that India was a country, insisting it was actually a giant open-air toilet.

haha yes
keep posting borat memes so the rest of pol doesn't find out that KZ has the best women in the world
hue hue

no you just have an ongoldy amount pajeets and shitty chinese not saying we don't either but we are a bigger country although to be fair i'd be happy if both our countries didn't

>not white
>best women
You dirty paki get out of that country.

Non country status achieved

This cant be real...

>implying 30 percent of Kazakhstan isn't white

About as much as Canada or England at this point.

You mean Russians?