Checkmate, Sup Forums

This dark-skinned MIT graduate with a PHD in mathematics plays professional football in the NFL and is smarter than all of you.

How do you live with yourselves nerds?

>M-m-m-muh white race

Go fuck yourself.

we've told you repeatedly that there are outliers. that's why you're the one who is shocked to be finding a nigger of some intelligence. we aren't.

It's called a PhD son,
not that you'd know of course.

Betcha five dollars he ends up in legal trouble within five years. Wanna bet?

>plays in the NFL
>very smart
>craving brain damage
Something is off here.

Outstanding.

Literally thousands of successful white people. One nigger pass college Sup Forums btfo.

Good for him. I guess he's the Einstein of his people. I wouldn't compare myself with Einstein either.

He's half white.

This is like the tenth thread you make with exactlly the same words, very oc much political, absurd!.

A nigger getting into the news for passing college actually reinforces the fact that they are fucking dumb.

this

What's his name?

The fact that this is even a "story" show how stupid most blacks are. If they ran stories about smart White people and Asians, there would be no other news.

THERE

ARE

ALWAYS

OUTLIERS

Affirmative action and other systems in place to make the world black-friendly. Incidently you french cunt, a french student was in my MSc class here in London and often used to copy my answers because - like most baguettes - she was borderline retarded.

Nevertheless the french goverment sponseeed her to undertake a PhD thereafter at Liverpool, suggesting that intelligence has little to do with it you flat-headed little shit.

He has a White father.

And no, /pol is not BTFO, we always speak about normal distribution of IQ. He is just one outlier, the average IQ of Blacks (particularly pure Blacks) is substantially lower than the average IQ of Whites. Also, Asian average IQ is higher (they lack creativity though).

All in all, the smartest of the Whites are still much smarter than the smartest Blacks. The best what Blacks have accomplished is to graduate or get a PhD (most times with affirmative action), still they did not make one significant technological invention. At the same time Whites are practically responsible for almost all technological advancements.

We do not want to have dumb Whites in our race (thus eugenics) and we do not want smart non-Whites - we do not need them anyway. Strong social cohesion only exists in racially homogenous countries.

I can cherry pick to; I know a physician in France, when he was an intern he'd have rotations at the prison. Said the majority inmates were Arab, roach, or Algerians, dark skin all around. They stunk to.

Letting muds in makes the country worse overall. Face facts Hamid, your people aren't cut out to play this "civilized society" game, and a couple of cherry picked examples don't change that.

So can we shut up about white privilege and opressing black people? This guy proves it's possible for a black to become superman in America.

does his name have grassy in it somewhere

>PHD
What's that?

His dad, grandpa is full white

This. And he's been told in exactly this thread that keeps getting pushed.

Nice try