Hoax in Berlin

There is a lot of talk going on around about this video that appears to show a group of "Muslims" kicking a woman down the stairs.

Of course you would be sickened by such an act, but upon further review, we start to notice some things. For example, the man is drinking a beer. Muslims do not consume alcohol.

Jews consume alcohol. What we have here is a classic mossad false flag to try and stir up hatred for innocent peace loving Muslims. There are so many things wrong with this video. This is a classic case of propaganda.

What do we even know about the men in the video? I guarantee they are never gonna find them or they are going to frame some innocent migrants.

Remember, (((they))) control the media.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8937856/Muslim-women-not-used-to-drinking-walk-free-after-attack-on-woman.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"muslims don't drink alcohol"

so as soon as a religious person stops following just one rule or tenet of their ideology theyre no longer part of it? how many people who claim to be muslims are actually muslims, like 1%?

You're dodging the points I made, Kike.

>For example, the man is drinking a beer. Muslims do not consume alcohol.

Yet the 9/11 """"""""hijackers"""""""" were filmed the night before on the piss at a night club???

>Kike
Look at this newfag thinking he's smart.

>What we have here is a classic mossad false flag to try and stir up hatred for innocent peace loving Muslims
>innocent peace loving Muslims
>innocent
>peace loving
>Muslims

One is not like the others.

They can do whatever the fuck they want as long as they do the reset button, strap on some explosives and spread some cultural diversity in large crowds.

The only reason muslims dont drink alcohol is that it is not available/affordable in their countries.

>migrants
>innocent

>What we have here is a classic mossad false flag to try and stir up hatred for innocent peace loving Muslims
>innocent peace loving Muslims
Kill yourself Abdul

>Muslims do not consume alcohol
stopped reading there

They'll just claim it's their first time drinking and they don't know what they're doing.

Libtards will believe this.

being this new. we know from the beards they are either rapefugees or antifa numales

1. German cities, particularly Berlin, are full of scumbags
2. Berlin has a rabid antifa scene who wouldn't think twice about doing something like this for a wrong look or word
3. This incident is 6 weeks old. German transport (BVG) and Police didn't even circulate a call for information or photofit. Think: if this was someone pulling off a headscarf do you think there'd be a delay of that length?

Its just a tactic, remember like mudslimes were let go with gang rape, because they not used to alcohol.

This is fake news, this user has no idea what he's talking about. You're part of the problem, making shit up to go against the grain.

Can't you see a false flag in action??

>Muslims do not consume alochol
I live in the city where most of the muslim "refugees" passed through and i can confirm they are more degenerate than blacks or spics.
They have in no way a problem drinking alcohol or doing hard drugs.

muslims consume alcohol

im friends with 2 muslims, both of whom drink alcohol but nice try

Glad Mossad thought it was important to get involved with operation Humpty Dumpty, we all know nothing says Intelligence Agency hit job like a subway attack.

>This incident is 6 weeks old. German transport (BVG) and Police didn't even circulate a call for information or photofit. Think: if this was someone pulling off a headscarf do you think there'd be a delay of that length

Why was it released now and also the murdered EU diplomats daughter information wasn't released till now?

Is something happening soon in Germany?

OP is a faggot both for his retarded post and for not posting the video

>Muslims do not consume alcohol.
You're brain dead. Muslims don't rape and pillage and kill the innocent either.
sage

The fire rises :>

t. Muslim

Daily reminder that the true red pill is being both anti-Jew and anti-Muslim

>dfwhs I'm a stupid fat amerishart and I saw on Steven Colberts show dat tee muslimes don't drink alcohol jdiw so it can't be them
>[very audible fart noises while eating the 6th burger for breakfest]

the election is happening soon. violent crime isn't new in Germany, its more widespread, frequent, and more frequently reported in social media (sometimes being picked up by corporates). its also headline news because Merkel handcuffed Germany to a couple million carpetbaggers from mideast which nobody asked for.

Lax Muslims do all sorts of dumb shit like drink alcohol. In Iraq those fuckers chew drugs like qat all goddamn day. But they would get fucking lynched if the sipped a beer.

I have a "fashy" haircut, do you think that's enough to get potentially beat up or confronted nowadays by these scum?
I wasn't even aware my haircut was "fascist", but the (((media))) in their unrelenting attempt to demonize white males have deemed it so

actually muslims who went to europe have consumed alcohol . it was a real problem last year because none of them could hold their liquor

there is even that vid of that 1 muslim who is wasted who almost sounds like hes crying as he tells some sober muslim to "fight me if you have a problem with me then fight me"

then while on all fours because he cant stand for long another man puts him in a head lock and rolls backwards and the drunk muslims says "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

5/shia labeouf but it was on Sup Forums multiple times

Muslims drink alcohol all the time in reallity. Even ISIS members consume a lot of amphetamine, in the name of Allah.

Correction, hes bringing up points to discredit your argument

And youve discredited his argument without bringing up any points

I think the only "fake" thing here is that these dudes are probably not migrants, but shitskin scum who are settled in Germany for a while now.

"Migrants" don't magically appear like that with crimes. Many shitskins were here for a long while but everybody was too busy about their own good. It's the same shit but worse now.

This user knows what's up

There has to be more to it. If you're right about the alcohol--I can't be bothered searching--then why would a false flag have an inconsistency? Even in the recent Comet Ping Pong gun assault, the gunman turned out to be an actor; anybody could search him up online to see so. Are the people behind this stupid or leaving a trail of bread crumbs for people like us?

I don't think that, categorically, you can even BE Muslim and drink alcohol, it's very strictly forbidden.

>haha bro but I identify as Muslim! There's really no "rules" to this whole Islam thing :^)

He is smoking and drinking. Definitely not a Muslim.

You do know that Muslims don't burst into flames as soon as they touch beer, right?

Good. I hope the kikes stir up the white man to enter Deus Vult mode. It will be hard for them to control the chaos of war and will make it easier for us to gas them.

tbqh unlikely around bio-German antifa unless you square up but around their friends being white is enough to get an unprovoked attack.

>All christians don't have premarital sex

he is being violent, obviously not a muslim.

islam is peace.

> true Christians don't wear mixed fibers
> true Christians don't engage in premarital sex
> true Christians don't eat pork or anything from the sea without scales

Even if it was a false flag saying that Y doesn't do X is idiotic.

t. Akbar al Shitskini

>random german douchebag hits girl

>"MUSLIMS ARE BAD REEEEEEEE"

pol BTFO again

you guys never get tired of being wrong about everything?

Yes, he looks like a standard White, Blue eyed, Blonde haird German male. Feck off.

Muzzies drink beer in the west.

And they're the scary ones, the ones you have to watch out for. They'll drink and fuck and they'll have a religious breakdown and to get in allahs good books they'll go kill infidels to get back in with the cool muzzies.

this guy knows what's up

>german

Hey, look, it's this thread again. I missed you, it's been more than five hours since I last saw this.

Why do you think muslims went to countries with girls and alcohol? To get drunk and rape them.

Fuck off mussie scum

The fact of the matter is that muslims are digusting and will pervert their own tenets for pleasure hemce hence their long facination with coffee despite being prohibited from consuming drugs.

Ps i hatw jews and think they should be gassed

I don't know if this is a serious MIDF post or a JIDF false flag post (probably the latter) but I kek'd.

muzzies did it. they come to the west, can't act with responsibilities cause they've never had access to fun, then they feel guilty and an hero to feel better. not only did muzzies assault her, in a few weeks they might blow her up, cause they drank some beer.

wasted

I know this is bait but the refugees are always drunk here.
Either wodka , wine or beer.
That being said their excuse is "it's medicine", because medicine isnt prohibited.

False flag my ass, it was a street art performance. Stop spreading "fake news"

>teh jooos
They're just muslim degenerates you fucking imbecile, the kind you see at every street corner in Berlin.

Even if he was drinking alcohol, which is against the kuran, he "stroke fear in the heart of the infidel", which absolves him of his sin.
I realized something about muslims, why they are so likely to commit crime : because it's a form of djihad in western society, and the will to not bend to western laws.

In the cases of muslim rape gangs in England, every single one of the rapists not only used drugs, cigs and alchohol, they were beating, torturing and pimping young women and children. If we go by your logic there are no muslims, which is fine, because then they would lose all the liberal erected muslim privilege.

This... they just don't care...
Drinking alcohol, doing hard drugs and disrespecting German people - that's what they do all time

muslims drink whenever they think they can get away with it
i was in malaysia once with my girl and we left some beer in our car, and we got a valet to park it for us while we went shopping. all the attendants were malays
the little shits couldn't keep their hands off it and when we walked past the parking stand a while later they were standing drinking our beer

It is a false-flag, but not in the way you think. By making a sloppy easily exposed false-flag (((they))) are actually false-flagging the right.

They are German, not moslems...

citation needed, turkroach.

I worked with some muslims who were in the bar every afternoon and at weekends. They drank alcohol but on a Friday went to prayers. After they came back they would be adamant they were giving up drink. But then just a few hrs later back in the bar

This is just modern Germany for you. There are many 'refugees' who aren't Muslims. They still don't look like ethnic Germans to me.

They are muslims, you muslim.
Get gassed.

Yes, they do. Even though Islam forbids it, many Muslims still consume alcohol.

>b-but they're not true Muslims if they consume alcohol.

Try telling Ahmed he's not a Muslim because he consumes alcohol.

and they also don't rape kids and kill people, right?

This faggot Hazara muslim raped and murdered Maria Ladenburger

how can you tell what they're drinking?

Mudslimes must be the people with the weakest impulse-control ever

>women have to become walking curtains to not tempt the strong men of allah
>alcohol and drugs have to be banned and made unavailable to not tempt the strong men of allah
>people with different opinions have to be locked away or killed to not tempt the strong men of allah

pussies

depends on the school of interpretation

Muslims are allowed to consume beer, if they are in dark places (disco) or underground or otherwise hidden from the eyes of Allah.

Straight from a muslims mouth in one disco i was in. They should not drink strong alcohol tho, but wine, beer and ciders are considered OK.

>implying all people follow their religion guidelines

QED

oh noes what a shame

>Muslims don't piss onto the Berlin subway

HAHA

You have no exp with mudslims !

nice try schlomo

Muslims in the west, especially the youth, drink alcohol.

this

some faggot mudslime that came to work with an acquataince of mine refused to speak to (even just greet) any woman because ~they're tempting muh benis~. The elderly lady in charge of the shop hated him and the few times I went to visit the owners, he always would act like an entitled asshole, taking breaks for prayer and looking everyone down.

wrong quote....

meant for that faggot mudslims drink,eat whatever and also do drugs. They are hypocrites

You a smart guy.
Everithing you say is true.

Muslim or not shit skins are shit stains.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8937856/Muslim-women-not-used-to-drinking-walk-free-after-attack-on-woman.html

it's just Berlin so fuck it

And one day they realize that according to their religion, they are going to end up in hell with that kind of behaviour.
And eventually they go full djihad on innocent children as the only way they believe would let they could reach heaven.

The amounts of times that this happend is sickening.

Merkel just made her re-election speech.

It's one of the highest crimes in the Quran.

Has any media source even confirmed or stated that they are 'southern looking' or 'arab appearance' or anything? Could really use that.

>ISIS members
200% juce

Fucking ruskie.

muslims or not (some drinks alchol usually pork is red line)
they are all arabs subhumans

So casually, not giving a fuck. His friends are not even shocked that he does such a vile thing. And then grabbing something from the ground, can't see where it came from nor what it is though.

Can't we just kill all zandnikkers? Please?

Some muslims who aren't very religious do consume alcohol. I know a guy who gets absolutely munted with us and he is a Muslim. Or at least he believes in that bullshit.

muslims are the worst drunks in europe

Can't you tell the sarcasm?

Zandnikkers regulary get absolutely shitfaced, specially in younger years.

Gay sex is also forbidden, and yet you wouldn't say Saudi Arabia isn't Islamic. You're a waste of the air you breathe.

I've seen plenty of pictures myself. You are right!!!

>the man is drinking a beer. Muslims do not consume alcohol.

Men in Islam can do what the fuck they want, it's women who have to follow the rules.

Source: Londonfag. I've worked with loads of the cunts.

This. In Islam, men make the rules.

The 9/11 hijackers went to titty bars and drank beer the day before the attack.

But nice try, Achmed. Your moon god will give you are 72 virgin goats when you die.