ITT: We pretend it's Nov.7th

ITT: We pretend it's Nov.7th

Aw shit that means another 12 hour night shift let's not.

say it with me: MADAM PRESIDENT

I dont get it, are they actually recounting? Or is this the lefts dying breaths before the donald becomes the god emperor?
And if it is real why arent texans already marching on cali with 100 round drum mags?

(((Jill Stein))), much like (((Bernie Sanders))), is playing off the false hopes of a large group of gullible chumps. She knows there will be no full recount but she gets to keep the money and it gives her free publicity

DRUMPF BTFO!

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH!

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM PRESIDENT

Trump will win! Landslide!

Drumpf needs to accept the election results!

TRUMP HAS JUST BEEN FUCKING AROUND ON TWITTER ALL CAMPAIGN

HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A PROPER GET OUT THE VOTE CAMPAIGN GOING

Remember, no refunds!

I really don't want a female president, at least not her, I'm scared help me bros.

It'll be ok.

BLM is going to cost the Dems this election. I promise.

HAHAHAHA HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY EMAILS RELATED TO HILLARY

Drumpfkins btfo!

The entire week before the election on Sup Forums was a damn nightmare. I've never seen shilling to such a degree. At least half of posts were anti Trump

Trump has no path to victory. Texas is a swing state this year! I can't wait to see how pathetic they'll look when they refuse to accept the results of our great democracy.

>texas
>red

say it with me:

Madam President

KEKED

A

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

LEA
f

>Texas Purple
>Georgia Purple
>Missouri Pink
>Has no fucking chance in CO and NV

Ahahaha, and Drumpfkins go on about Red PA. It's fucking over. Get used to saying it:

MADAM
PRESIDENT

If numbers Trump will win

Why are we even bothering with an election? The NY Times says that Clinton has a 98% chance if winning. Let's just call it now.

I can't wait to watch the Young Turks coverage of this Clinton landslide.

As soon as Florida is called for Hillary I'm popping this bottle of champagne I bought specifically for this occasion.

MADAM PRESIDENT

Btw how was pol during the election night?
I was on a business trip and had no time.
does anyone have screenshots.
It must have been crazy

Say it with me:

It was just alot of watching everything very closely, like watching the individual states results.

My home state of PA was a big one as that shit just drew out for hours.

But when he reached 276?

That was like 3 am where I am. I had to go to bed. My wife came out to wake me from the couch and see the results.

I just mumbled something about "still waiting on PA" and followed her to bed.

>red PA

t. Romania