The only difference between Shia and Sunnis are where they stick the knife

I have a feeling that the only people who pop up around here that actually believe Shia Muslims are any better than Sunni Muslims are either: Iranian, Dumb, or fans of some retarded degenerate shitskin like RooshV . The meme that Iranians are "bro-tier" which occasionally pops up especially has to die. The two denominations of Islam only differ in whether they stick the knife in your front or your back.

From Donald Trump's site:
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/breaking-state-dept.-confirms-obamas-new-ransom-payment-policy-to-terrorist

Scroll down to 'Iran Is Recognized As “The Foremost State Sponsor Of Terrorism”'then to 'Iran Has Been Funding Terrorist Groups Working Against U.S Interests In Their Region'.

Iranian govt backed attempted terror attack on US soil:
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/man-in-iran-backed-plot-to-kill-saudi-ambassador-gets-25-years/2013/05/30/0435e7a2-c952-11e2-8da7-d274bc611a47_story.html?utm_term=.3a3d5e919601

Iran killing 500 US troops in Iraq:
militarytimes.com/story/military/capitol-hill/2015/07/14/iran-linked-to-deaths-of-500-us-troops-in-iraq-afghanistan/30131097/

Iranian cyber attacks against US infrastructure and financial system targets:
time.com/4270728/iran-cyber-attack-dam-fbi/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-cyber-idUSKCN0WQ1JF

Various Iran backed Hezbollah attacks on the US in Lebanon:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_embassy_bombing#Responsibility
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_United_States_embassy_annex_bombing

There you go, while some people on here are cucks enough to wonder if they're bro-tier they are killing US citizens and carrying out attacks on US targets.

Get with the program, you should know something as basic as why the entire US military is deeply concerned by this shit and by the Iran deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/story/military/capitol-hill/2015/07/14/iran-linked-to-deaths-of-500-us-troops-in-iraq-afghanistan/30131097/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sunni Shia divided keeps the false kings of saud in power

They're not better, there's just 10 times less of them than Sunnis. Priorities.

bump

lmao yea hezbollah is a "terrorist organization" per who? Israel? What a joke

Also all of those attacks occured before 1985, the year Hezbollah was established. Since its establishment it has only protected itself against kikes.

Fuck off Cohen we see through your kike lies.

>militarytimes.com/story/military/capitol-hill/2015/07/14/iran-linked-to-deaths-of-500-us-troops-in-iraq-afghanistan/30131097/
Also if you bothered reading your own article you posted:

and the number has been recently quoted as about 500. We weren't always able to attribute the casualties we had to Iranian activity, although many times we suspected it was Iranian activity even though we didn't necessarily have the forensics to support that."

Just like the 6 gorillion right? I imagined it therefore it is.

>Iran Is Recognized As “The Foremost State Sponsor Of Terrorism
>terrorism
Buzzword for whatever is against US interests.
>Iranian govt backed attempted terror attack on US soil
Literally no proof that it was planned from inside Iran.
>Iranian cyber attacks against US infrastructure and financial system targets:
I suppose Stuxnet was OK because USA did it right?
>Hezbollah attacks on the US in Lebanon
Hezbollah, not Iran. And anyway, they shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Dumb shill.

BASED SHIA

and per the US state department, the arab league, australia, bahrain, canada, european union, france, gulf cooperation council, netherlands, new zealand and the united kingdom.

And Hezbollah was heavily involved in the Lebanese civil war which began in 1982.

Maria Ladenburger was raped and murdered by a Hazara Shiite Muslim named Hussein Khavari

Lol, look at those American "soldiers". When their opponent is actually armed and not a bunch of vietnamese farmers they get so scared they drop their guns and pee their pants. Actually nevermind, the vietnamese farmers still defeated the mighty US army lol. Do you think the iranians forced the murifat troops in the picture to suck each other off, or do you think they did it voluntarily?

>yeh but it was all justified according to allahlala
so it's all true

>US state department
Israeli shills

>The "Arab" League
Israeli puppets

>Australia, Canada, EU, France, NZ, UK, Netherlands
Israeli Shills

>Gulf Corporation Council
Israeli puppets

Hezbollah did not exist until 1985. So if you wish to remain accurate (which is obviously not the case) you can say that people who attacked the US interests in Lebanon later joined Hezbollah but you cannot say Hezbollah did it as Hezbollah didnt exist.

The reason you are even arguing your empty point is the fact that you know there hasn't been a single terrorist attack by Hezbollah since its foundings. Therefore you are grasping at straws. The fact is Hezbollah has been the only group on earth who actually stopped Israels land grabbing. They succeeded where 15 other countries failed. And ISrael is buttmad as a result and relies on shills like you to tow the rope.

Let's not forget Amir Mohebbifar raping a girl in Sydney because 'In Iran western women are considered whores' and of course, the only Islamic terrorist attack on Australian soil, committed by an Iranian.

>All Iranians are sunnis
Most Iranians living outside of Iran are either Sunnis, Jews, or Secularists/Athiests

**>All Iranians are Shia

>Hezbollah are not terrorists despite being designated terrorists by designated such by at least a dozen or so world powers.
> ISrael
Why do I feel like I'm browsing the comments section at PressTV?

You Iranians are that full of shit, too bad Michael Flynn and Mad Dog Mattis know exactly the kind of animal you are. Hopefully Australia is involved when the US overthrows your tinhorn dictatorship.

>Because world powers say something, it means its true.
Look how well that worked in the Trump election. Im not even Iranian. 3rd generation American with Italian and French ancestry. Also Mad Dog Mattis is against ripping up the Iranian deal and stated previously that working with them to combat ISIS isnt a bad idea.

Also id like to point out that you still never have brought forward a single terrorist attack since its establishment.

So please either retract your point and apologize or produce proof that they are terrorists, if you are truthful.

So I guess 1985 is when the Iranian leadership of Hezbollah agrees it was formed and not when the rest of the world agrees it was formed.

What if I told you that from an Anglo perspective, I can barely tell the difference between Jews and Iranians.

- The diaspora of your fail race has scatted bullshitters to every corner of the globe.
- You both bullshit in the same way, yes I know u dindu nuffin, just like a non-sand nigger. You've obviously learned some things from your dealings with one another.
- You're from the same geographic location, let's be realistic the genetic crossover is not going to be insignificant.

You are wrong mate. The main difference between the two is more of political than religious. It all started when Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) died. Shia wanted to keep the rule in the prophet's family. In other words, kinda more of monarchy rule, while Sunni's want more democratical way and let the Muslims rule whoever people see fit the role. Get your shit straight before you spout absolute crap, son.

Can't wait to push Iran's shit in. It's gonna be great to have an American in White House again.

>Hezbollah
>not terrorists
they literally have a mushroom cloud as their flag.

>Hezbollah is religion of peace

Shia is arguably worse it's just a less relevant force right now.

>not knowing how to use 'is' and 'are'
>...just like a burger autist

The people who murdered Christians aren't allies in my book.

>jidf thread
kek

That's actually part of my problem. It's not as relevant right now but its definitely on track to be.

>Implying he is wrong

>Being pro gun or having a gun on your flag makes you a terrorist.

Once again, I am not Iranian, nor am I Jewish.

Hezbollah has its own Christian birgade and regularly defend churches in Syria.

How so?

>Hezbollah has its own Christian birgade and regularly defend churches in Syria
What a great PR department they have.

>t. Abdul Wahab

What logic leads you to that retarded collusion. If anything you're the suspected Abdul here.

Literally the biggest weapon Iran has at the moment is the millions of diaspora niggers around the doing what Iranians do best, bullshitting.

I'm guessing you said you migrated to the US because of the oppressive Islamic Regime. BUT you don't support that oppressive regime being overthrown. No that would be terrible. If I didn't know better I would think you were just another jihad by migration economic migrant, doing the same thing as, well a Sunni.

Obviously you have gross reading comprehension issues. I am a third generation American. My Great grand mother came here from Italy around 1915. We have zero Persian blood in us.

None of our family has ever been on a goverment handout. I own my own company and hire many people.

I object to Iran being overthrown because they are one of few countries that arnt cucked. Also they literally did nothing wrong.

But Iran/Hezbollah is a distraction from the original subject and that is the Sunnis and Shia are equal in terms of being problematic. Which so far in this entire thread youve done a beautiful job dancing around the issue.

I honesty can't tell if this ausnigger is butthurt wahabbi upset that the good guys rekt his ass in Syria or a butthurt Jew who is upset the good guys rekt his ass in Syria

To be fair I think he has a point that both sides just stick the knife in different places. But that's just geopolitics. Shias/Iran make no mistake about hating our degeneracy. They come at us screaming to stab from the front.

The Sunnis/Jews however are a far graver threat to us because they stick the knives in our backs.

I'd rather have honest enemies like Iran over dishonest "friends" like Saudi and Israel.

>" Shias/Iran make no mistake about hating our degeneracy"
Hell most of us on this Monogolian finger painting board hate the degeneracy.

I don't think Shia are any better. I only likely them because they apear much more content to stay in their own little sandbox. The flood in Europe is almost all sunnis.

They are free to be as terrible as they want to each other in their own lands.

FUCK OFF KIKE
>FUCK OFF KIKE
FUCK OFF KIKE
>FUCK OFF KIKE
FUCK OFF KIKE
>FUCK OFF KIKE
FUCK OFF KIKE

>Iranian govt backed attempted terror attack on US soil:

They tried to kill the Saudi ambassador which I have no problem with them doing. They weren't planning to attack Americans.

>Iran killing 500 US troops in Iraq:

They were funding militias that sometimes attacked US forces. We funded Saddam who killed hundreds of thousands of Iranians. I don't like that they did that but it's hypocritical to freak out over that while ignoring that we sold chemical weapons to Saddam to use on Iranian civilians.

>Iranian cyber attacks against US infrastructure and financial system targets:

The US does the same shit to Iran and none of the Iranian attacks have caused any significant issues, just a minor nuisance.

>Various Iran backed Hezbollah attacks on the US in Lebanon:

It's not clear that Hezbollah was responsible but even if they were they have not attacked the US since then and Hezbollah is now fighting Al-Qaeda. Iran backing Hezbollah is nothing compared to Saudi Arabia and Qatar funding Al-Qaeda or Israel being involved in 9/11.

OP with Trump in the White House we will be anti-regime change and there is nothing you can do about it. We will help Russia kill the Sunni Jihadist scum in Syria and Assad will remain in power. Trump may want a tighter nuclear deal but he won't attack Iran because no regime change is his biggest priority. Get fucked OP we won't be fighting your wars for you anymore.

>Various Iran backed Hezbollah attacks on the US in Lebanon:

You forgot William F. Buckly!