Berlin: Migrant kick woman down subway stairs

>my children was only having fun
youtube.com/watch?v=8j1wKPLT9bM&feature=youtu.be

>According to www.bild.de, the police are neither searching for the perpetrators nor have determined whether the video evidence is usable. The victim did not recognize the perpetrators and the attack was unprovoked.

Other urls found in this thread:

n-tv.de/panorama/Mann-zuendet-Frau-auf-offener-Strasse-an-article19271461.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A N G E R Y

Germany is literally a non-country

Fuz Ro Daaaah!!!!

How do German "people" live with themselves?

I GET KNOCKED DOWN

There was a time when I would have feel outraged and incensed with this kind of news. But I've reached the point where I kinda feel these people deserve, since with their silence and votes, they support these people coming to their country.

BUT I GET UP AGAIN

BUT I GET UP AGAIN

only in germany

BUT I KEK AGAIN

YOU ARE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN

>the police are neither searching for the perpetrators nor have determined whether the video evidence is usable

Pretty sure this is bullshit.

Honestly the only correct way of dealing with krauts

he stole something she dropped, was that a small purse?

>ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Looked like a water bottle.

HE DRINKS A WHISKEY DRINK

>the police are neither searching for the perpetrators nor have determined whether the video evidence is usable

Just pathetic, more evidence that Germany is rotting from the inside with little value left, the people are suffering and are under moral coercion by left, it's all over, just let France, Denmark, Italy and Poland and annex the country and make the world a better place.

Time to play some Skyrim.

>Germans invite healthy jihadist men
>Call them refugees
>let women and senior perish in Syria without water and food

WOW!

Germany is fascist shithole since 16 century if not earlier. It's for the benefit of the human species if it gets wiped out.

i blame white people. this is just reverse racism caused by white people.

Piss off jew.

Looks like AfD just got a new voter.

HE DRINKS A HALAL DRINK

Meanwhile, another shitskins burned down and killed his wife in the streets.

fuck you kraut
you getting extinct is probably the only good news about 21 century

nice pic, thx

so... how do you know this girls political vievs?

This has not been a hard choice for her

Just two days ago Chechen or Dagestani or some other Muslim from North Caucasus have come to my commieblock, opened car doors, turned music on VERY LOUD and began dancing lezginka. It was night time. No body dared to stop the and police didn't come.
Yeah, its Germany who has problems.

Well, she is a strong independent womyn wandering the shitskin infested downtown all alone

This.

Did chechens kill 27 million Russians?
What the problem then?

>get butthurt to see shitskins beating up whites
>remember they're just normies getting rekt
>mfw

>Migrant gang
That's not a migrant gang unless you'd call 3rd Generation German/Turks still migrants. It was Germans.

Any updates on the case in german media? Have they caught the perps?

They are non-German shitskins. I don't care where they were born, the fact is they crawled out of a shitskin vagina, therefore they are shitskins and not Germans.

Just read about it, confirmed shitskin?

Both are one in the same

They are Germans whether you like it or not. Don't be a retard.

rare nordic cuck

we should let ourselves think in uncivilized matter. They are victims and they don't deserve it. But yes, they are stupid and they are animals. And I'm talking about the germans.

If someone buys me a plane ticket I'll travel to germany and find the fuckers myself. I've got nothing better to do. Get me to that city I'll comb through every migrant center in the area til I find em. So if there's a rich user out there who can sponsor me let's make shit happen. I'll even periscope the whole thing

>shouldn't

>n-tv.de/panorama/Mann-zuendet-Frau-auf-offener-Strasse-an-article19271461.html
> Es handelt sich nach Angaben der Polizei um einen vor rund 20 Jahren aus Afrika nach Deutschland eingereisten Mann, der einen unbefristeten Aufenthaltstitel hat. Das Opfer ist demnach seine 38-jährige, von ihm getrennt lebende Ehefrau, die kurze Zeit nach ihrem Mann aus demselben Herkunftsland nach Deutschland eingereist sei.

Confirmed as fuck.

You'll end up in jail and raped by Merkel's children.

What are you? An untermensch?
Learn German.

>Es handelt sich nach Angaben der Polizei um einen vor rund 20 Jahren aus Afrika nach Deutschland eingereisten Mann, der einen unbefristeten Aufenthaltstitel hat. Das Opfer ist demnach seine 38-jährige, von ihm getrennt lebende Ehefrau, die kurze Zeit nach ihrem Mann aus demselben Herkunftsland nach Deutschland eingereist sei.
So his wife was also a nigger?
Not much of a loss, is it really?

OH MIGRANT BOY MIGRANT BOY MIGRANT BOYYY

>Es handelt sich nach Angaben der Polizei um einen vor rund 20 Jahren aus Afrika nach Deutschland eingereisten Mann, der einen unbefristeten Aufenthaltstitel hat. Das Opfer ist demnach seine 38-jährige, von ihm getrennt lebende Ehefrau, die kurze Zeit nach ihrem Mann aus demselben Herkunftsland nach Deutschland eingereist sei.
So his wife was also a nigger?
Not much of a loss, is it?

Germany is no longer recognized as a nation in the UN. You can't call them Germans any more.

They are citizens of the Bundesrepublik Deutschland. That doesn't make them German. Only German blood makes you German, not a piece of paper issued by an anti-German state.

>So his wife was also a nigger?
Yes it was.

>Not much of a loss, is it really?
It's great. -1 nigger

Wew, lad.

Its their culture you bigots.

What the fug is habbening

For some reason I hate the guy who stole her shit more than the guy who kicked her.

Germany, you know how the migrants are in gangs, have you considered forming your own groups of similar format?

Your cops are cucked and will do nothing.
You must defend your land or you must leave.

AG Wuppertal (first instance court of Wuppertal) has let some extreme Muslims, who formed a scharia police and wandered the streets at night, go free.

Neighbourhood watches, here we come.

Of course not.
It's the whole burn down your wife part. I'm shocked that I'm not shocked anymore.

Deutsch ist sehr langweilig. Es gibt keinen memes aber von liberal 'Jann Boehmermann', eine Fotze.

>happened 6 weeks ago
>German authorities could care less what happens to you so long as the taxes keep rolling in

Lohnen sich Wuppertal zum besuchen?

Ich will deine cool upside down strassen bahn benutzen

Fully ok. They did not do something wrong. Sharia Law is compatible with German law in most aspects. There might be few minor differences but i see those problems fixed in a couple of years. Germany will be great again.

Wrong.

>According to www.bild.de, the police are neither searching for the perpetrators nor have determined whether the video evidence is usable.
Wow. Some parts of Europe really suck. Even here in the US, as bad as google's are the police don't just ignore their crimes to coverup how bad they can be.

"HILF MIR"

To investigate it they literally have to go around asking "asian" men about the incident, which is racial profiling which is a huge no no in Germany

Rather than getting in trouble the police are doing the smart thing, sitting back and waiting for the public to lash out at the government

> are neither searching for the perpetrators nor have determined whether the video evidence is usable

lie

I'm not even sure anymore if this is sarcasm or if this is actually what the German people believe.

No German vigilantes are arrested and their houses searched and immediately publicily shamed with kike media jumping on every case while they play down the rapists and aggressive sandnigger and nigger crimes as a "legal" way to harrass Germans until the resistance dissolves

>IT WAS GERMANs WHO DID IT

>This is the level of delusion of KrautCuck
You cant even trust your eyes if its not politically correct

Angela slam from the tops ropes.

for top German, post-ironic, post-political memes

Will post tits if someone find a necklace like that on amazon

>lie

Kike shills said the same about illegal invaders being mostly adult males not "woman and """"children"""" "

Kike shills said the same about illegal invaders being mostly from nigger and poor slavshit countries not "refugees" from warzones

Kike shills said the same about media and police hiding reports about those invader crimes.

We all know how that turned out.

slut got rekt lmao

>have you considered forming your own groups of similar format?

We have, they're called "Bukkake Parties" here and they're AWESOME!

either be labeled villain or fight back or keep your head down and let it get worse,
maybe instead of targeting the muslims they should be targeting the traitors

This is why i laugh at every German that gets rekt. You guys simply have a tail between your legs like a dog. In this case it would be refugee cock though. Anyway enjoy the 3 million migrants. Big daddy murrica wont save u

>refugee cock

Please stop, I can only get so erect.

>be leftist cuck
>vote for immigration
>get kicked down stairs

>all of the raging autists here blaming Germany for this

They tried to prevent it 70 years ago, remember who "liberated" Europe?

>a leaf

Also, you judgmental pricks can fuck right off, you haven't even heard HIS side of the story but you bend over backwards to side with her just because she has a vagina, you cucks.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe, just maybe she had it coming? Maybe she was pregnant out of wedlock. Maybe she showed a bit of ankle in public. Did you ever think about that?

>a stale meme

fresh from reddit?

I can't bother making fun of Germans anymore, it's like making fun of a suicidal person that's mentally handicapped.

People don't seem to realize that this is a good thing. The more the "peaceful child refugees" beat and rape the Germans the less cucked they will come. They might even elect a far-right candidate.

>I can't bother making fun of Germans anymore

That sounds low-test :(

Is everything ok with you :(

What happened to you :(

:(

>can't bother making fun of Germans anymore, it's like making fun of a suicidal person that's mentally handicapped
Says the guy who is pinned down by Trudeau and raped by refugees AND faggots on a daily base.
Day of the rake soon.

The only time you are humorous is when you're a cuck.

Don't share it with us, share it with your sausage friends. I'm not about to meme-bomb some dunecoons from halfway around the world.