>Jihadists call for a five day ceasefire in Aleppo
>10000 civilians stuck in jihadist-held pocket of Aleppo
>Israel strikes Mezzeh Airbase in Damascus
>SA cuts off rebel supply route in Eastern Ghouta
>Russian Colonel killed in Aleppo
>700 hundred militants from W Ghouta amnestied
>IS booby-trap Qurans in village close to Mosul
>US DefSec:We must stay in Iraq after defeat of IS
>Armed groups take control of Libyan town of Ben Jawad, close to major oil ports

Videos: Aleppo old city:youtu.be/vq0Q-kjj7eM
youtu.be/-RwZ2zNHAP4

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/T4IK3UDHS105O6QUD
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/806851514283065344
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/806854564431413248
youtube.com/watch?v=RodrZ2we_hQ
iissonline.net/serb-fighters-mercenary-path-from-ukraine-to-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=EBDc2pDQgVg
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/806858641903124480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR ALEPPO WILL FALL TOMORROW

so fresh bred no shills around

You are going to jail mister.

wuba wuba dub daaab

t. يإدارة الأمن السياس

>Aleppo almost liberated
>Thread is full with based syrians and lebanese
>No annoying turks like ottomanlet
>No jihadi fanboys like that canadian shill
>No (((analysts))) like countrycuck
>No bluepilled americans
>No cancerous turkish wolfposters

/Sg/ is great again:)

Pray for Assad and cutie-Sukheil

What is your favourite food?

top kek

>butcher calling other people butchers
kek

We'll send reinforcements soon

It will be great once Syria is liberated. Can't feel relaxed now, keep up Assad's meme support.

And a daily remainder

SOON™

dont forget

>South african S O O N poster got memed away

March on Ghouta or march on Idlib?

Why isn't the best political solution to let there be a legitimate election between Assad and whatever leader the (((free))) Syrian army decides on?
Assad would get like 90% of the votes

Idlib

East Ghouta all the way!
Damascus must have some peace from this mortar madness.

It's the Muslim Brotherhood, and they're not interested in elections anymore.

Definitely Ghouta, they should close down some pockets before engaging in the final battle

Idlib mayb.
And so what about today's ISIS gainz around Palmyra?

Because everybody in the west and opposition would scream about fraud, no matter how well organized and observed the election will be.

S O O N is a great meme tbf

I might be mistaken but Assad said that he is open to this possibility if the rebels put down their weapons. Well, they didn't.

#
Yes. What happened to the t*rks? Executed by Erdo"7voices in head"gan for inefficient shitposting?

bump with random pic

It seems (Al-Amaq so take it with a bit of salt) that Palmyra might be sieged from south, east and north.

He's obviously a kike
I've seen him on /int frequently

Ghouta, then glass Idlib
It would creat a fuck-ton of jobs after the war and lots of terrorists would get blown up
It's a win-win

Reporting in with a Syrian QT 3.14

jewbook/aljadeedfm/videos/978075908908207/

He also posts jewish sluts on /trumpgen/. Kind of annoying

Makdous

No recent confirmations from SAA related sources still?

IT'S SHRINKING

Deir Ezzor and Raqqa
otherwise the Americans or the SDF will take those areas and establish a permanent garrison and those lands would be lost to Syria forever

Damn, that looks delicious.

do double bumps work?

Check this faggots out.

m.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/T4IK3UDHS105O6QUD

will palmyra fall again?
this time ISIS might finish the job with the antiquities

he's very selective about which jews he posts

Please explain... is Assad/Syria in the Red?

"H-hey, guys, why are Jews still not considered white? Fucking Anti semites will be ignored. Look at how hot these Israeli women are and they're obviously white!"

it is, our syrian christian tenants always brings us nice syrian food because my mom helps them with documants becaus their german is bad
>cuck
the govermant are cucks, they pay the rent and the family is pretty nice

will I be welcome in Syria after the war? i am doing atm engineering degree, speak german, english, russian and a little bit french
do i need to learn arabic?

i want sweet constructionshekels and syrian pussy, most men will be dead or in germany....

Yes.

yes
Green are rebels/jihadist beheaders
black are ISIS and yellow is Kurds

Guys, Where's Deep Cover at? I miss him

Palmyra falling would be a shitstorm. There is a Russian base in the city.

>888&
nice

missing

>IS claims control of Qasr al-Halabat SW of Tadmor, clashes north of Tayfor Airbase with SAA repelling attack on Abandoned Base
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/806851514283065344

Depend which ones? Ashkenaz, sefarad...

whew I thought Assad was losing

good luck Syria.
defend your sovereign lands!!

Come visit with the /sg/ trip after the war ends in like 10 years

Haven't heard of by now, it will be confirmed tommorow probably.
It's afraid!

He posted here some while ago when the siege was closed for the first time, talked big about media empire, got buttmad when SAA lost the artillery base and left. He may be with the telegram autists

#Syria #Aleppo Latest Reports Violent clashes continue at Bustan Al Qasr front and Al Zbeidah. Militants wildy shelling ongoing also
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/806854564431413248

any good twitter accounts to follow the war?

Christian Mercenaries Enter Islamic Territories, Kill Muslim Terrorists In Order To Rescue Christians In Heroic Crusade Against Islam And The Persecution Of Christians

There has been little attention on this, but Christian mercenaries have been entering Islamic terrorist territories, killing Muslim terrorists in order to defend Christians in a heroic Crusade against Islam and the persecution of Christians.

Christian mercenaries from Serbia, alongside Russian forces, have been fighting against ISIS and retaking very significant areas. After ISIS took Palmyra, it was Russian forces, with much help from Serbian Christian fighters, who really vanquished the terrorists and drove them out of the ancient city. While the media was saying that it was Syrian forces who retook Palmyra, behind the awareness of journalists, so few have acknowledged that it was Christian fighters, veterans who combated the Muslim Albanians in the Balkans, and faced the afflictions of Clinton’s imperialist administration, who have been fighting these Islamic terrorists, who are but mere creations of US policy in the Middle East.

The Russian newspaper, Fontanka, interviewed several of the mercenaries and obtained several documents showing that Serbian mercenaries have indeed been in Syria, and that they are led by a Bosnian Serb called Davor Dragolobovic Savicic. According to the same source, the mercenaries are part of a private company called Wagner, and that they were hired by Russia to assist in fighting in Syria. Savicic told Fontanka that he did not participate in fighting in Syria, but Fontanka states that they have documentation proving that he was seen in a training camp in the Russian town of Molkinowhere a number of Wagner-contracted fighters were deployed to Syria.
(1/2) Want more?

>Makdous

That's right, they exclusively post the attractive ones with Ashkenazi Eastern European blood. The vast majority of Israelis however are filth-tier Mizrahi inbreds

>/sg/ trip
what? where do i register for this?

His last tweet was like a month ago

Holy fuck.. based operators

any more operator stories?

Fug, didn't mean to quote that.

The Inside Source @InsideSourceInt
Neutral media outlet dedicated to Middle-Eastern conflicts & politics.
@miladvisor
Military Advisor @miladvisor
Map expert.Military & Defence Analysis. Currently interest focused on military developments in Syria-Iraq-Yemen. RT ≠ endorsement.
@Souria4Syrians
The 'Nimr' Tiger @Souria4Syrians
TURN MY NOTIFICATIONS ON TO NEVER MISS A THING ¤ Syria ¤ Druze ¤ Backup Account: @TheNimrTiger
@leithfadel
Leith Abou Fadel @leithfadel
Syrian, Lebanese, Palestinian. CEO of Al-Masdar News.
@Syria_Protector
Majd Fahd @Syria_Protector
Syrian Reporter, Editor, Mapper and Contributor at:@TheArabSource past at @SyriaReport_net
@A7_Mirza
Islamic World News @A7_Mirza
Monitoring MENA developments - Map expert
@sayed_ridha
Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha
لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ
@mod_russia
Mинoбopoны Poccии @mod_russia
Mиниcтepcтвo oбopoны Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции | Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation
@bm27_uragan
BM-27 Uragan @bm27_uragan
MENA Conflict, Weapons research. Particularly interested in Russian involvement in Syria
@IraqiSecurity
Haidar Sumeri @IraqiSecurity
Middle East observer. Mainly focusing on Iraq's war on terrorism. I wade through tons of footage and info so you don't have to. #mufc.
@PetoLucem
Peto Lucem @PetoLucem
News - maps - analysis. Currently focused on military developments in Syria and Iraq. RT/links/follow ≠ endorsement. VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT
@LinaArabii
Lina Arabi @LinaArabii
Syrian non-rebel & university student. Glenn Beck once called me 'a nonprofit organization'.
@LizziePhelan
Lizzie Phelan @LizziePhelan
Life is stranger than fiction. RT International Middle East Correspondent.
@MIG29_
Yusha Yuseef @MIG29_
Journalist - Editor @TheArabSource_A ، Admin of @True_Tube , Pro Source in SAA Tiger Forces.
@IvanSidorenko1
Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1

thanks!

No idea kek but if you're a regular then you'll be here when that shit happens

>Christian mercenaries from Serbia

Fontanka is like the Daily Mail. Don't trust it.

You have to declare your mouth ready for Suheil's private parts & kill Julie, poof, you're in!

i already know Aleppo better than my city
fuck i could be working as a taxi driver in aleppo...

Here
According to some of the mercenaries interviewed by Fontanka, Savicic was highly esteemed by his superiors for his martial prowess and extensive experience in combat, and was even given the nickname Wolf as a reflection of his adroitness on the battlefield.

Savicic also took part in the fighting in Ukrain to help pro-Russian forces. In 1990s Savicic was given the nickname, Elvis, on account of his enthusiasm for fighting Muslim Bosnians. It has been said that Savicic was seen in Ukraine alongside 50 other Serb fighters taking part in the uprising against the pro-Western Ukrainian government.

These Serbian mercenaries fight for the Christian Faith, not the false faith fabricated by modernists, but the true Faith that stems from Christ Himself, and that was taught through the Apostles and to their successors, who spread the seeds of Faith, who nurtured them in the soils of humanity’s soul, and the world watched as the vine of zeal grew and its flowers bloomed to an awe inspiring beauty.

Shoebat.com spoke with its Balkan’s correspondent, Lazar, about these mercenaries. “They call them mercenaries we call them volunteers”, he said. “Most of them fight for the Orthodoxy but there are among them dogs of war.” Lazar affirmed that these fighters act more as advisors for Syrian soldiers, saying: “I think that they are more involved as advisors, and for the training of Assad’s army, due to the unique experience they have.”
(2/3)

Same shit bro. We all are Syria-addicts here.

imagination

Be careful m8, you might become /sg/'s DESIGNATED driver.

ISIS storms the mahjurah base west of Palmyra.

The russian base has been removed since months ago.
Few russian soldiers remain but there isnt a russian base

nice comfy bread.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=RodrZ2we_hQ

Lols when you guys come visit I'm gonna guide us in Damascus and you do Aleppo

Where do I sign up?

Stay comfy while you can
soon the roaches and Israelbots will be here

We are truly living history! Christian warriors from the Balkans are fighting Muslim terrorists in order to protect Christians; the Roman Catholic Church and the Russian Orthodox Church are working together to rebuild churches that have been destroyed by Muslim terrorists as part of an historical measure to further alliances between the two apostolic churches. Its as though the Middle Ages are returning, with Orthodox and Catholic working more and more together to fight the forces of the antichrist. I assure you, in the future, both Eastern and Western churches will reunite and become one to fight the chaotic forces of the abyss.
(3/3)

Also this:
iissonline.net/serb-fighters-mercenary-path-from-ukraine-to-syria/

Based Syria bro

When is the meet up?

circlejerks aside, is Assad a /good guy/?

i like the original song better Tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=EBDc2pDQgVg

the SAA is going to get trapped inside Palmyra: ISIS storms a military base overlooking the last supply road to the SAA: the Homs-Palmyra road.

pro SAA medias say that the road has been closed by the SAA as ISIS advances

Yes

>implying I haven't survived the meme-wars of the IDF, DNC, NSA, Hohol/ruski trolls, random Trolls-wars, invasion of tumbler, and the 2017 election

he's secular and he's not a goatfucker

fucking ebin

How many people do you guys think would turn up for the trip?

>inb4 noone

>inb4 we get to aleppo before those german cucks do

Depends on the current political situation, I'm not going for career suicide to eat baklava with fellow memesters.

>#Syria #Aleppo #SAA have entered Sheikh Saaed streets while the terrorists are fleeing into the Sukkari and Salah ed Dine districts
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/806858641903124480

>More gainz