Be honest Sup Forums

Be honest Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6fglBL7eQIA
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah m8

been with mine nearly a year now, still no change

>tfw no gf

>this is what normies actually believe
sad

Immeasurably true.

You mean before and after bf
Harry finally hooked up with Malfoy, just like Rowling originally planned

We can have your image if we choose. Nothing can stop us. We are the builders of societies. All other races must adhere to our desires. Who can stand before us?

It's so true
They are such butthurt virgins

She'll leave you eventually, sperg

Joke's on you. My GF is as red-pilled as I am.

O rly?

You're really not much of a man if you can be completely manipulated by pussy.

Get out of here you unvirgin.

Now this is a Brad Pitt movie i'd watch.

>after gf
Why do you have to hurt me, bong.

The surface changes but underneath these feelings don't go away.

And that's not an edgy avenged sevenfold song either.

Not really; I just get fatter & lazier.

It's actually an edgy song by citizen cope.

nah, the only change is that my gf is now aware of the happy merchant, and has agreed to un-plug the antenna from the tv due to amount of degeneracy there.

>3DPD
Yeah I'm good

didn't change

man can only dream

Made a better version

Nothing changes. My bf was a blue pilled nu male (with great ass). He still is but agrees on the importance of national states now.

The opposite happened for me. She was ask blue pilled and crazy that it woke me up from my dream.

So*, not ask

I dated a girl for a few months, and she awoke the Trump supporter in me. She kept saying things that weren't true and I kept defending him and made me wake up to what was happening.

There is no after gf picture for me.

Faggot fruitbowl.

After 2 years of a relationship I haven't seen a difference.
Though I did get confident enough to break up with her for being such a bluepilled leech that brought nothing to the table.
Post-breakup, I'd say I'm less Sup Forums since I just want to relax and focus on friendships.

Before gf

yes I love to sodomize boi pussies my man. we not so different Ahmed.

Is that the girl who does the Scandinavian cow calls?

What, that you're whipped? If a woman controls how you live your life, you need to rethink who wears the pants in your relationship.

After gf

>single

Racist, us North-Europeans don't all look the same.

My girlfriend accepted the red pill surprisingly quick considering the fact that she's a Mexican and all.

She's developed an inferiority complex desu, kinda feel bad about it but there's no going back.

>Dutch
>North-European

she has to go back race traitor

>race traitor
>not sticking your dick in the alt-white

Yikes

Oy vey Hans, my ancestors were Nordic Vikings and sheet, your Dutchophobia has taken to extremes, it's like another occupation.

Not true, I have no gf and I still laugh at stormweenies.

>Germany
>Not self-hating caliphate

Fuck, dude why did you post that, I am so eager to see Man in the High Castle season 2. The suspense is killing me.

>german
>human

Still, I'm in love with that girl.
youtu.be/6fglBL7eQIA

Pussy

My gf voted for trump. I watch football while she watches hockey. She is also mildly racist, fit, and blonde. Did I win, boys?

I got mine to vote Trump
Not only vote for him but want him to be POTUS badly

Step up

>Dutch
>not germans in denial

this

Why are her nips hard?

Germans can't resist the bull

It's cold in the north

She rubbed them before the photo was taken, so nerds can like it more.

I'm the opposite. Was a bluepilled beta fucking faggot in many ways before I got laid. I was always redpilled on niggers though.

have a gf and my urge to DEUS VULT is higher than ever

Winter is coming.

>tfw no gf

she has metal tits

Yeah, I grew out my hair at my gf's request too

Are you sure you are not imagining her?

Seriously from a Sup Forumsack is that show blue pilled? I got 3 hours to blow and I've done all I need to do, should I check it out?

I'm just so sick of the kike-tv and what it promotes.

>not having a tradionalist gf

My friend is so cuck he does whatever his gf tolds. He even eats vegetarian food becouse of her. I guess he also has to vote green-left becouse of her.

boobies do that sometimes

this might be the gayest thing I've seen in quite a while

> tfw GF is a TERF, but at least you both call out degeneracy when you see it and both of you are banned from campus safe spaces

thats a loli you sick fuck

Shit load of slide threads to ignore pizzagate.

Looks like he became the gf

My only long and serious relationship was with a feminist vegetarian save nature girl.
She literally pulled me away from my cum rags hentai filled life and got me to graduate, found me a job, got me into fitness and cooking. The savior fantasy come to life.
Then he left me to go save another loser.

Was a leftist, before i had a girlfriend.

this is false. gfs don't fix you, you can only fix yourself.

kek

It's more like being Gohan and Krillin on the cliff over than Namek village hiding your power level while you watch Dedora beat the living shit out of inocent Nameks but you can't do any thing about it cuz Dedora would wreck you shit too.

Noone can save you from the darkness, only yourself

From my experience all neonazis get really ugly gfs who parrot their same shitty opinions

So no

It should be changed to "atttactive gf"

This images are exactly opposite for me.

>Be Normie
>Do anything for my girl
>5 years later ive been cheated on lied to led on everything in the book by this girl who"loves"me
>Try again
>Same shit
>Go full on autistic MGTOW. life hasn't been better since

You shame your fellow countrymen

>I watch football while she watches hockey.

Pleb & Pleb

>Mexican
>White
kekd

>Well it happened to my ex best friend. He is a blonde blu eyed fucking aryan. I later found out he was red pilled as fuck. We both did sieg heils, made nazi jokes, everything as nazi egelords did. We once saw a kike together, he was wearing the jew hat (less that 100 of them in our country) we nearly pissed ourselves laughing at him. Well those were the good old days.

>He was almost 30 and getting desperate cause no gf. He later got a fat ugly disgusting black haired gf. He then told me her grandfather was in auschwitz as a kid. And we were texting each other making fun how she is a kike and shit. Then that crazy bitch read the texts and freaked out, He betrayed me and blamed it all on me. I was literaly like the second comming of hitler to that bitch. He was texting me in secret (because hes a fucking desperate cuck).
I fucking told him hes a fucking kike bastard and deleted out of my life. Fucking cuck pussy.

desu I didn't really care about politics until my gf redpilled me

I had 4 black gfs before and zero white ones, and still, 1488

You misunderstood females you let them serve you and in return care for the emotions/ dominat her and protect her.

Fuck you, I have to endure this crap from my coworkers every single day. Normies dont like neonazis. You never see a beautiful man and woman throwing sieg heil around, wearing giant boots and chinese printed shirts with random symbols on them

It's always a dumb and ugly person

My older sister is a giant normie and studying to be a doctor, her boyfriend of two years starting saying jews this jews that, she left him the same day. His new gf is some fat whale who posts rt links on facebook every day

>implying this doesn't turn you on

>child actor
Are the crossed fists supposed to be a butterfly reference?

>tfw no gf

the other way around for me

was relatively liberal (not fullblown SJW, but you get the point) until she told me about christianity etc and now i'm here

If you are the one that is mainly changed due to the relationship, it won't last since you are obviously not husband material ( unless you're rich but she'll still cheat on you ).

Women are natural followers, and so a man following a woman is beyond pathetic.

Now, let's me tell you about the subhumanisation of the west.
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf

I'm way less angry but have more or less the same opinions

He already wasn't on her Level to begin with. I'm well educated and i can influence females at my university pretty easy, if you can dominate them intellectual, they will pick up your views. The man needs to be able to dominate the female physical and intellectual or Else the female will leave some day. The higher up you are in Society the more moderated public discurse is, but i know several influental people with the most rightwards views as possible.

Welcome on board. Have you read Nicolás Gómez Dávila yet?

Cuck. Now you are a vegetarian wageslave and cannot access to educated pussy. Enjoy being single rest of you life.

I usually do not speak ill of any women but greentards and leftards are a no go zone for a nationalist man.