Who's been wearing their MAGA hat in public, in a blue state or on campus since the election? What's the reaction?

Who's been wearing their MAGA hat in public, in a blue state or on campus since the election? What's the reaction?

Florida
stupid niggers yell at me from their bikes, and I've had things shouted at me by passing cars

No one has directly confronted me, probably because I'm 6'6"

New Mexico, while at school not a word I even wore it though one of those low energy campus protests after the election and not one negative comment.

I wear it sometimes while shopping and I get the occasional compliment. Open carrying a firearm might be discouraging poor behavior.

>Open carrying a firearm might be discouraging poor behavior.

You don't say.

I live in ND where the college students wear MAGA hats.

ahaha thats awesome man. Wish i didnt live in a cucked country and could OC. Im still waiting for my MAGA hat to arrive, my own fault for picking basic postage around christmas time :(

you can do whatever the fuck you want now

trump won. free speech won. america won.

>thinks 6'6" is what's stopping them
Try being 8'1"

VA here, wore it everyday before and since the election. Only had two people bother me and only on the day after.

>First was a young google
>Was obviously upset
>Saw me on campus with MAGA hat, shirt, and Trump/Pence flag
>Approached me very angrily
>Started asking me why I would vote for Trump
>He's every -ist in the book and the like
>See he clearly isn't going to listed to anything I actually say
>Reply "Because he is going to Make America Great Again."
>He then angrily storms off

Second one on same day
>Some old crotchety women in Vector Calc
>She sees the same flag and is clearly triggered
>Starts actually raising points
>I shut each one down instantly
>She compares the Trump Wall to the Berlin Wall
>My gf on the other side of her almost loses it at that (She hates leftist commies with a passion)
>I inform the 60 year old cunt that she clearly didn't understand the Berlin Wall
>She asks if I really want the wall
>No hesitation reply "Ten feet higher, everyday"

Fun times. Now no one but me seems to care around here.

Los Angeles here. No, that would be suicide.

I don't really wear hats, I'm not a hat guy

Hell no!
I get weird looks when I wear my NRA hat.

Most people I know know enough about me to not bring up Trump or Hillary in my presence. I do the same for them.

My bank is at a college so I wear it every time I go just to get glares and snares but so far no one has said anything about it yet.
I have also worn it everyday to my marketing class where my commie "professor" rants for about half an hour before class each day on how Trump is evil and sheeeiiitt even after the election

you would just be bedridden if you were that tall you fucking retard
>literally the impulse from your brain takes some hundreds of millisecond to reach your muscle

I work at a liberal college. I can't be seen anywhere near the school without risking too much. On my facebook (inb4 autistic screeching) I have a MAGA hat as my profile pic that I know my employer has personally seen. I just know that if any libshit gets triggered on campus, I'll be the first they want to distance themselves from.

>red state
>liberal arts college
I get some shitty looks, but none of these faggots have the balls to actually say anything.

Whom is this charming young lady?

>saw some guy wearing one of those hats in my uni
>in fucking Russia
Whoever came up with the idea of the MAGA hat was a marketing genius.

Yep
Mostly I get double takes
Some dirty looks, rare though

Even walked in late to a class. Right before hand the Prof was trash talking Trump becoming elected (it was the day after his win I believe)
Pretty fucking funny in my opinion.

These Liberals on campus are too panzy to do anything more tangible than a look.

Only place I don't wear my MAGA hat is when I'm buying food.

Live in San Francisco Bay area.
Impossible to wear unless you are prepared to be physically assaulted.

It really doesn't make sense to wear it outside of America.

True if I wore my MAGA hat here I'm pretty sure I would get lynched

>Bedridden
What did he mean by this?

Fuck, I might take a vacation to San Francisco then. Might welcome a chance to justifiably curb stomp some fucking hippies and niggers.

wore mine around in Massachusetts before the election. Most people ignored it. Got lots of knowing nods, thumbs up, and several friendly greetings.

Only two negative reactions, a black dude gave me a hostile "nice hat bro" and a Hispanic family at the beach was clearly perturbed by it, but they didn't do anything other than look a little bothered and whisper to each other in beanspeak.

It does.
It's not a out who he is, but what he represents.

You're welcome to come to Chile and figure it all out for yourself after a five minute walk through our nigger/immigrant infested streets.

Picture this, colombians are seen by the world as rutheless criminals, so much they usually play the bad guy role everyone hates in hollywood action movies. And day by day, more and more colombian mobsters and illegal immigrants come here and settle.
We have to live next to them now.

It's just sad how a few years ago, seeing a black person around here was quite abnormal.
Now they seem to be as many as us.

Kinda tired to see my country going down in flames while no one takes any action.

wew lad

>"Ten feet higher, everyday"

Stay warm ND bro. Quite the blizzard you just had. - SD

>Trump cherry-picking which companies get tax incentives
>Denounce Obama for strong arming the auto industry.

It's not okay just because a Republican is doing it now.

Margaret Maclennan

She shits in the bag.

fellow masshole
it's astounding how little people here gave a fuck about the election
it's like people knew Hillary would just carry the state

Trolls will be trolls.

No issues here Kentucky. I wear the camo version of the hat or a hoodie . maybe the lefties and niggers can sense a CCW ?

Same here. Only times I wear them publicly is to Trump's rallies. It would be suicidal to wear it other time.

>Open carrying a firearm might be discouraging poor behavior

what?

Damn, where at bro? I live in the Hampton Roads area and I feel like it would be impossible to represent with all the googles here

It translates to:
Open carry a spoon might be discouraging poor behavior.

Ah, you innocent Ukuck. He means he carry a firearm so that means stupid people generally don't come up to him to start stupid shit.

and how would they know? he's not holding it in his hand is he

Beanie looks much better, to be honest.
Why rednecks cant into fashion?

yorktown but go to to a community college in hampton actually.

>and how would they know?
How would they know he has a firearm? BECAUSE HE IS OPEN CARRYING. I'd call you a troll, but I know your kind doesn't know shit about firearms.

In honor of kek, I've been dressing as the statue of liberty with a homemade MAGA cap and an america scarf.

Apparently I've 'fallen for propaganda'. LOL

i have one, should i wear it on my campus? im not afraid of people debating/arguing with me just scared of kangz jumping me cuz im a weak nerd

>She compares the Trump Wall to the Berlin Wall
lmao fucking boomer commies piss me off to no end. Congrats on the based gf

>hehehehe I need to brandish a gun so people respect my crazy and shameful opinions hehehe they are so cucked hehehehe

I use it to drive when there is strong sun glare.

I got a middle finger once from a Mini cooper driving turbo cuck. That's all, nobody gives a shit here.

Where are swedish cucks and leafs ALWAYS the ones shitposting?

We get it, you're weak fucking liberals.

I had some glares at campus in Nebraska but they can't do shit to me because I am cripplefag.
I like to mess with the SJWs and say "Are you staring leg braces? I understand because a lot of people are uncomfortable around disabled persons."
It gets them so flustered.

Maybe if you had a gun Ahmed wouldn't be fucking your wife right now.

What do you have against equality, Sven?

Aww shit, I guess I have no excuses now. I imagined worse reactions considering the dindus around here do some stupid shit, seen one get run over in the apartment complex I live in, had one chimp out at me in traffic, and plenty of domestic disputes in the middle of the street

as a new yorker, i enjoy walking through train station parking lots and looking for trump/maga bumber stickers. i have a bunch of racists stickers and i like to place them next to the trump stickers on commuter cars.
ive only seen one maga hat in real life, and the guy wouldnt make eye contact with me when i asked him why he would buy a gimmicky prop from a steak salesman

Red state but I've never worn it in public and definitely not at uni, my fiancee doesn't want us to get harassed. I just leave it in my rear window.

I bought my hat 2 weeks before elections were in and wear it almost every day
people immidiately start to talk about politics when they see my hat most of the time
>trump is so evil
one time I asked if they new even a single trump policy or could name 5 american states,never got an answer
germany is really fucked ,I mean like FUCKED
illegal immigrants aka rapefuggees aka brown pest aka death of europe are commiting crime every fucking day but as long as it doesnt happen in your own city / local envoriment people doesnt seem to care.
Im not even from germany im baltic and I can tell you ,withhin the next 2-4 years there will be an uprising from the germans
they may not come to the streets now ,but if history tell you anything its that when germany finally protest ,shit hits the fan.
>soon

Thanks. Feels good man

Wear mine all the time, got some congratulations, and some libtard girl and her white knight posse yelling at me. Stopped really quick when I just started laughing them down.

Sweden why do you make it so easy for us to laugh at you? It's like you retards physically can't comprehend how big of faggots you are

>go to to a community college

whatta shock

Wore it after the election in Seattle.

I got a lot more atta boys than hate. Even went to that faggot was really they had. Only got nasty looks from blue haired hamplanets and wannabe punksters. Very disappointing.

>muh gunz
If you need a gun to defend yourself you are a cuck pussy faggot, I bet you don't even know how to fight you fat fuck.

Cam?

Why does KY suck so much? And why does the state look like a lumpy piece of semihard diarrhea, smell like it too? Genuine question. Based Cascadia bro here in Ky for a few months.

get back in your cuckshed

Wha?

I originally dressed as a murca weeb to DJ a retirement party but since someone cut the brakes on the TRUMP train, I've decided to help MAGA by being an obnoxious cunt in public. I've been called RACIST for this.

Reckon I could get through an airport like this?

Wore it in Vegas and only got a glare from a sheboon and a bean looked uncomfortable in the elevator. Went home to Southern California and only bf wears it and he just get glares no nig attacks as of yet. I don't wanna get attacked personally.

gay

>REAL men don't need guns to protect their families or property!

>REAL men let their wives peg them daily

>REAL men let their wives fuck other men in front of them

Nice nigger tier subversion attempt.

If I was gay I wouldn't have any fear leftists wouldn't attacks their own

Approved

Senpai, most people here were strongly against the auto bailout

I bought one of off Amazon and it's gotten me laid once.
That's the only reaction I've gotten since nobody knows who said 'Make America Great Again' (because of shitty state media shilling 24/7 for the hill).

So far Trump have improved both my economy (got ~$1k from betting on him) and my sexlife.

10/10 president

> gf hates commies
Lucky man it's taken months for me to red pill mine

What makes you think there will be an uprising. Why would it take almost five fucking years?

Kek.

I wear my hat around and people will say fuck trump at me when walking by or try to confront me and imply i'm racist, although some people say it's awesome etc.

then post feet

I've worn mine (I'm a US citizen, lived in the US until I was 6) quite a lot. Got a lot of funny looks but no one said anything other than people I knew well. They mostly just thought it was funny I supported Trump. On the day after the election I finally got some comments from strangers.. all positive!

Kansasfag who goes to university here. Dressed like pic related the day after Trump won. Have been wearing my MAGA hat most days. Day after Trump won, people were either happy or assblasted. Bunch of good old boys and white girls hi-fived me and took pictures with me. Black guys said, "fuck Trump," and told me to take it off. Most others stayed silent except for elderly employees on campus (bus drivers, lunch ladies, etc.) who loved it regardless of skin color.

On a somewhat related note, my school has to allow concealed carry on campus next year, and a bunch of leftist professors started putting up anti-gun propaganda, so I made my own posters and started putting them up around campus. That's what is behind me.

Great post, upvoted, proud of you

> strong arm
> bailout
Pick one

They dont want equality, sven wants to have his balls walked over

M8 mine took 5 days to get here.

Been wearing it around brisbane, Queensland. Not a peep. You'd think the amount Waleed bitches about trump would make some aussies hate on the hat but nah.

What's wrong with pegging tho?

And despite ALL americans have the right, ability, and economy to carry a gun, some even get extended permits and go through more loopholes to actually be able to Carry them concealed, and yet the majortiy of gun violence comes from hoodniggers and various other sources than the white man queuing for MCdonalds with his holstered 9mm.

and even if we factor in the cases where one legally owned gunonwer fires his gun and it's gets ugly and wasnt in self defense it's a piss in the sea when compared to how many that DO NOT act like retards with a firearm.

Flytta från stockholm, snälla.

Be fair now,

NJ here. Had three people say nice hat. That is about all. Just walk around with an angry puss on your face like feech in sopranos.

I also bought a new official hat night of the election because the one I had was non-official, made in China, given to me by a friend.

>he still thinks its 2008 where he can memepost "stupid americans" from his all-white country
>not realizing its THE CURRENT YEAR where we're great again and you go to jail for saying anything bad about mahmoud raping your daughter

EBIN POST SVERIGE :DDD

holy shit

laughing yui.jpg

>tfw the hats still count as campaign donations
>forever stuck with a chink knockoff

it looks pretty close at least

>, and the guy wouldnt make eye contact with me when i asked him why he would buy a gimmicky prop from a steak salesman

He probably kept moving so he didn't catch your autism

In a very very blue state but I always have my MAGA hat on in public. Get a lot of complements on it!

Honestly bro, you're a fucking hero. And carrying on campus?! Bad-fucking-ass.

I live in downtown Portland, and not only have I literally never even seen a maga hat, or bumper sticker, or anything, I personally wouldn't ever risk wearing one.

The thing is- portlanders singly are total pussys. I lift and it shows, and most of these people are rail-thin pussy fags that have a hard time making eye-contact, let alone being confrontational.

But they have numbers. Numbers you wouldn't believe. I know if I wore a MAGA hat, or even professed any remotely conservative ideas at my school not only would there be a flash mob on my ass but I would get expelled for bigotry

I fucking hate this place and its people

And amerifats never shitpost huh?

I am in a dark red state so all I get is compliments :-(

>is Swedish
>has an opinion

Put that nigger cock back into your mouth and stop posting for today.

I wear my white and gold MAGA hat every day when I'm on campus. I'm in southern California. Overwhelming approval, with only one negative comment since I started in April. Might be because the north LA county is conservative AF.

man it feels good to get back at them after all these years