Department of Energy contractor here

Department of Energy contractor here.

Yesterday the Transition team started the process of asking the entire dept. questions to help them get set up.

Some of the questions were pretty scary and McCarthy-ish. Specifically they are asking for NAMES of anyone at the Department who have attended a UN Climate Change meeting in the last 5 years and the notes of those meetings, including names of those who made comments during them.

Worth leaking?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2009/07/17/declassified-documents-reveal-kgb-spies-in-the-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quit LARPing, faggot

Super helpful, thanks bro.

If you think it's important enough to leak, then leak it. I don't know enough to understand how it ties into other things to know if it's important. Furthermore, wasn't McCarthy a commie hunter? Nothing wrong with commie hunters, desu.

McCarthy was a commie hunter. But he also accused anyone he didn't like of being a commie just to ruin their reputation.

do some research and find out if it's non-renewable energy companies that are spearheading the climate change witch hunt.
if it is leak as much info as you can, even try to do it smart by leaking it silently and don't tell any one.

I'm all for trump but his positions on energy are really rather fucking stupid... I would be more on his side if he said nuclear instead of coal... Even if you aren't a hardcore climate change world going to end if we dont blow up all Co2 producing entities in the world by 2020 we all die you can't deny that the exhaust from coal plant and factories are fucking disgusting.

>But he also accused anyone he didn't like of being a commie just to ruin their reputation.

He was right though.

Historically speaking, If McCarthy accused you you were 95 percent chance of being a scumfuck subversive actively working to undermine the USA.

shit or get off the pot
don't tease us with possibilities

That is wonderful news! Thank you for sharing it and letting us know that our new President is carrying out his promise to Make America Great Again.

>all these cucks telling OP to leak

>>>/reddit/

Homos

You mean like the way
global warming sensationalists accuse anyone who doesn't agree with them of being equivalent to holocaust deniers?

ur a contractor meaning you are low energy and low IQ

all contractors are failures who cant get jobs as civil service

literally contractors take anyone so they make 3x profit off you and civil service has to suffer with low IQ slob contractors like you

>But he also accused anyone he didn't like of being a commie just to ruin their reputation.

Why is it then that an overwhelming majority (90%+) were actually Communists?

Fuck drumpf

fuck green on the outside red on the inside commie rational science deniers.

I'm for nuclear too but they're just huge targets for terrorism im not sure we need or want to rely on it just yet

>literally contractors take anyone so they make 3x profit off you and civil service has to suffer with low IQ slob contractors like you
I am pretty sure Snowden was a contractor too, and he had some shit to say

he was also not intelligent, literally just copy pasted files and stole them, wew. thats the reason why he was just a contractor, literally couldnt get hired by anything more competitive

anyone can get hired by a contractor, literally, anyone. they just need bodies to make huge profit margins. not joking.

t. civil service employee in IC

Reminder that all LARP threads belong on /x/

Reminder that all "insiders" suing the election cycle were shown to be fakes. You're an idiot if you believe this story

*during

What's the problem?

Do you not agree that people who are more loyal to the UN than to the American people need to be weeded out?

Interesting if true. Hope!

Sort of like how people can be accused if "racism" or "bigotry" and lose their job? I hope you get fired and end up homeless you fucking faggot

>He was right though.
McCarthy was wrong nearly 100% of the time. People can be counted upon to make poor decisions when they are afraid. McCarthy fabricated fear to control and manipulate gullible right-wing conservatives of the Republican party

>Historically speaking, If McCarthy accused you you were 95 percent chance of being a scumfuck subversive actively working to undermine the USA.
McCarthy accused the U.S Army of being full of communists, so no, there was literally no chance of him being correct.

are you going to lose your job?

>Why is it then that an overwhelming majority (90%+) were actually Communists?
Not a single conviction.

delete your post, you are on the wrong side of history. capitalists are writing history now, thank you very much, you slimey commie fag.

If you weren't colluding with the UN that is actively seeking to subvert the US and its constitution then you wouldn't have anything to worry about. Right, Schlomo?

>delete your post,
Delete yourself and IQs will rise a tic

Delete your Sup Forums account.

Sounds good to me.
The UN can go fuck themselves.

Maybe

The worst thing a terrorist can do to a nuclear plant realistically is shoot the walls.

You'd need a week-long siege to get into the places you want to get into and when you do the plant is already incapable of doing any damage.

Do you even understand the COP meetings?

Heh, women do the same thing except it's rape not communism

how does it feel to have a political agenda that has fallen out of public favor? really activates your almonds, doesn't it?

The only thing that needs leaked are the NAMES of anyone at the Department who have attended a UN Climate Change meeting in the last 5 years and the notes of those meetings, including names of those who made comments during them.

Doesn't mean they weren't Communists or sympathisers.

Are you lolbertarian faggots still lurking on Sup Forums? There's already verified evidence that your version of history is inaccurate, how long are you going to be spewing the lies?
>usnews.com/news/articles/2009/07/17/declassified-documents-reveal-kgb-spies-in-the-us

There's proof of the accuracy of his accusations, though. I mean, by your retarded logic, Hillary wasn't convicted of anything, maybe you think she should have been president, too.

Instead of McCarthyesqe communist witchhunt call it MAGA by commie removal.

>Some of the questions were pretty scary and McCarthy-ish

lol. Your lies and stat tampering are about to be exposed :^)

>all contractors are failures who cant get jobs as civil service
Yeah, I'm a loser for not being an obese barely literate black woman.

Right. And what was my nefarious end-goal?

Sounds like something a communist would say to me.

it doesnt look pretty to see the exhaust off a power plant but it does seem silly to blame global warming on people.

right now CO2 levels in the atmosphere are 400 parts per million or .04% of atmosphere gas is co2. almost all estimates for human impact on the amount of co2 in the atmosphere range from 3-10%. so 12ppm-40ppm co2 is believed to come from human effects.

heres an old picture of them doing studies of co2 levels on isolated tree's and how fast they grew in different levels. the first image being the estimated co2 levels of the time. 385ppm

the same end goal communists have always had. subversion of western culture while filling your own pockets with money stolen from the masses.

>when the globalists lose

>Specifically they are asking for NAMES of anyone at the Department who have attended a UN Climate Change meeting in the last 5 years and the notes of those meetings, including names of those who made comments during them.
based

these fraudulent fucks deserve to be fired at a minimum

>I'm all for trump but his positions on energy are really rather fucking stupid
sure you are shill

>McCarthy was wrong nearly 100% of the time.
The NSA's Venona project spent most of the 40s and 50s intercepting and declassifying Soviet communiques to the US. If the transcripts that have been declassified so far are any indication, not only was McCarthy right, but he was probably underestimating the problem.

Venona found hard evidence of HUNDREDS of Soviet spies and informants in the US Government, from Los Alamos National Laboratories to the Office of Strategic Services, to the Treasury, Education, and State Departments, to White House staff, and of course countless press and media groups.

The Rosenbergs? Guilty.
Klaus Fuchs? Guilty
State Department Official Alger Hiss? Guilty
Treasury Department Official Dexter White? Guilty
Roosevelt aide Lauchlin Currie? Guilty
OSS section head Maurice Halperin? Guilty

Nearly 350 *confirmed* Soviet agents and over a thousand Communist sympathizers are listed in the declassified Venona transcripts, which represent only a tiny fraction of the communiques the program intercepted and translated.

McCarthy was a Commie. It was a fake Witch-hunt.