Can you racist bastards even come up with 1 ONE reason to not let these poor discriminated people into our country...

can you racist bastards even come up with 1 ONE reason to not let these poor discriminated people into our country?! all they want to do is pursue the american dream like us but you fat ugly white boys think this whole nation belongs to you, GUESS WHAT your wrong, you came here,took their land, and now you wont let them cross imaginary lines back onto their land

SAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/tb/publications/factsheets/statistics/tbtrends.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hard mode: don't say "it's not racist to enforce muh laws"

Jefferson believed that if a law was immoral, citizens had a DUTY to break it.

I don't have to, my ancestors won.

t. Illegal Immigrant

>Want to immigrate legally.
>Have to spend years and thousands to get in, have a bunch of restrictions.
>Cross the border illegally.
>Get free citizenship and a ton of social programs geared for me.

>unafraid

Lies, they are terrified of being found and sent back.

>can you racist bastards even come up with 1 ONE reason to not let these poor discriminated people into our country?

They dive down the cost of labor by working off the record and thereby not paying taxes, while collecting public benefits and consuming public goods at the expense of taxpaying citizens.

They must be sent back. As per pic related, we could pay for The Wall in a few months with the money saved by removing them.

>undocumented
UNDOCUMENTED?! NO HUMAN BEING IS UNDOCUMENTED, THEY ARE UNNOTICED CITIZENS, SHITLORD!!

>they use the Howard Stern logo

Second generation immigrant here. My mother is a legal immigrant from Cuba. Her current husband is a legal immigrant from Australia.

Here's a simple reason to have people go through the legal US immigration process: disease prevention. That is, keeping diseases like Zika or Ebola from spreading into the US.

By the way, the proper term for an undocumented person or an illegal immigrant is actually illegal alien. If you don't use the term illegal alien, you're an idiot who has already begun to drink the PC Kool-Aid.

I've been trying to emigrate to New Zealand for two years now and it's a huge pain in the ass.

Why should some beaner just be able to walk over and shit out ten kids when I have to file paperwork, find a job, get a background check, etc. just to apply for the visa.

If there truly were no borders globally I don't know that I would mind, but currently "open borders" just means letting poor brown people fuck up white countries while doing everything possible to make it difficult for whites to migrate.

>Immigrant

alien. You've fallen for using their vocabulary, doing their work for them, and yes it does matter.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Can you provide one reason Mexico or whatever shithole nation these people come from don't just adopt the US Constitution and do whatever it is they think they can do here in their own country?

I really do think there needs to be sanctuaries for all the illegal aliens.
It will make it much easier to deport them all.

The same Jefferson who was also a slave-owning racist who raped them and fathered numerous illegitimate children?

You can't have it both ways libcuck. :^)

They make it harder for people like me to legally migrate but putting weight on the system that needs addressing, lowering my prioritisation as someone willing to go through the six month process so I can be with my fucking fiancee who lives in America. Fuck illegals, stupid cunts.

>don't use a compelling argument to make your point
okay

But these people aren't citizens :^)

1. They're not documented
2. We don't know who they are, their qualifications, their crimes
3. It's racist to allow people to do this based on proximity
4. A country should be able to pick people who are welcome there
5. A country has a right to pick the best people and those who share its values

Go kill yourself Jose

I'm going to need you to provide one, singular reason as to why basic immigration law is immoral.

There's nothing racist about cracking down on illegal immigration. Enter the US through the proper channels like all the other people who did it legally. He doesn't want drugs, guns, and illegal immigrants crossing the border. Open border hurts the American poor and destroys the middle class. Deporting illegals benefits every citizen regardless of race.

Mexico has laws which explicitly state that immigration must not disrupt the ethnic makeup of the country, as did America until 1965. It should be the most reasonable and natural thing in the world if it weren't for the neo Marxist nut house we live in.

It's pretty embarrassing what drumpf is doing to us

FUCKING SAVED.

Will repost in the Trump is deporting illegal general #5. Screen cap this if you want.

Norway deport illegals all the time. It's very normal around the world, Libtard

I see they used the same fist clip art as they did in Egypt, and in every other colour revolution of the past decade.

I mean, we could just relax all the laws and borders. But, then you would need to accept that anyone willing to kill these newcomers can do so.

>1 ONE reason to not let these poor discriminated people into our country?!

they have no money and no skills

Your advocating criminals of worst kind can fuck off to america and change their identity when they like to?
I dont say every illegal is criminal, but every criminal dreams of a land where he can live without beeing recognized or persecuted.
Really check out why and how there is legal immigration and laws for it

Illegals aren't citizens.

Good thing it's not an immoral law

>pursue american dream
>mow lawns

pick one

OP is a faggot
nice b8 m8 ill give it an 8

Bad for the economy. Bad for unity. Bad for healthcare. Bad for women. Mexicans are rapists...and some, I'm sure, are good people but the majority are not.

There are far more qualified people WAITING in line to enter this country and these CRIMINALS enter the country illegally.

It's unfair on all the people who spent time and money migrating in legally.

>pursue the american dream
>not american

i am a brit in taiwan and i have to live by the rules. if i overstay i am fined and kicked out.

rules are rules and like them or not, society only functions well if people follow the rules. we can all break the law to our advantage, but we don't.

being undocumented meant at some point hey broke the law. fuck them. i've been to the USA many times and each time they ask: where did your journey begin, why are you coming , how long are you staying? answering incorrectly is breaking the law.

fuck these wetbacks.

They are not white

if my family and i had to take a cross continental plane here and pay up to 10,000$+ to lawyers and go through a 6 year process to become a citizen and benefit from the best country to be in its hardly fair that they get all that from hopping a fence

The debate on whether to let them in is moot if they come in anyway.

First, enforce the immigration laws we have.

Then, if you want to debate letting more people in by changing the laws, we can do that.

many of them carry or are infected with deadly diseases

as of late your government has been flinging the doors open to diseases that havent had a foothold in the upper 2/3rds of North America for nigh on centuries

such diseases as Tuberculosis

TB cant be cured, its highly contagious and you are a potential carrier for life as the immune system cant completely eradicate it

from the CDC

TB Rates in U.S.-born Persons compared to Foreign-born Persons Living in the United StatesThe case rate among foreign-born persons has continually decreased since 1993, and the rates for U.S.-born persons has remained the same for the past 3 years. In 2015, a total of 66.4% of reported TB cases in the United States occurred among foreign-born persons. The case rate among foreign-born persons (15.1 cases per 100,000 persons) was approximately 13 times higher than among U.S.-born persons (1.2 cases per 100,000 persons). The majority of these cases have been in the United States 5 years or longer.

>The case rate among foreign-born persons has continually decreased since 1996, and the rates for U.S.-born persons have been approximately the same for the past 3 years. In 2015, a total of 66.4% of reported TB cases in the United States occurred among foreign-born persons.

cdc.gov/tb/publications/factsheets/statistics/tbtrends.htm

Easy. We are not obligated to take the burden of other nations. I want a repeal of the 1965 Immigration act. If you want to come here, you should have something of value, to offset the people that are here and have nothing of value

Inbred culture of jerks, assholes and crypto jews