White male

Sup Forums
When was the best time in history to be a White, heterosexual, christian , politically incorrect male?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wAa3V1EVQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right now is a great time for it desu. Right now being a unapologetic straight conservative christian white male is the ultimate counter culture rebellion, and the pendelum has swung enough in our favour that people are becoming less afraid to admit it. We are the rebels now. Telling a group of hippy Wiccan tattoo'd university girls that you're Christian and nationalist will make most of them recoil but a few will have their bad boy danger lust tickled, like telling a group of upstanding christian women you're a degenerate used to do in the 50s

Sage

5000 BC - 1990 AD

It's pretty good now because simply being white is now a rebellious counterculture.

We didn't even ask for it. Brainwashed dipshit SJWs just made us the focus of everything and we're like "hey, go fuck yourself".

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

The 90s were pretty comfy Paco. I miss them, even though it was my teenage years.

Now m8, just the fact we are breathing upsets the scum that hate us & I love it.

calm down Gavin

Right now

Fight for your race

Anyone who unironically calls himself 'alt-right' needs to sudoku.

It's a shitty description made by MSM with the only purpose of discrediting honest conservatives.

3dgeLord 3000

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

1948-1973

Assuming we're talking you'll be a white male at random, from the poorest background to the richest aristocrat, it's the best minimax solution. Doubly so because political incorrectness varies with the times, but this was after most white countries stopped shooting you for it.

If you're knowingly going to be an aristocrat, or otherwise strategically placed, I mean, you could have a fun-run being someone like Goering in the 30s, or any random wealthy person from around the 1700s onwards.

The time is always now.
I thank God for being white every day.

1950's

500 bc-1980 ad

This current white male hate is a small modern anomoely and you can already see it collapsing

Recently? The 80's come to mind. Economically stable, optimistic, great music, hilarious movies where you could still be politically incorrect...

PC culture didn't real boot up until the internet era. It barely existed when I was a kid.

It's ok though, because Trump is going to make 2017 the 80's again.

Beginning of time -> 1960

Today phaggot; get outside and do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1wAa3V1EVQI

ALAN HOW ARE YOU!!??

I'm quite fine thank you!
What about you?!

Doing good. Heading to a company Christmas party on a yacht on the Potomac.

Got any plans for the holiday?

I'm probably going to sit home and masturbate. I just ordered a new pc for myself at work and it should arrive tomorrow.

anyone that says otherwise is a dumbass
/thread

Even though I wasnt alive then the 50s and the 80s both seem like fucking awesome decades to have been a straight-up white conservative Christian male. Right now is different but it does feel pretty amazing to be essentially in the position of the degenerates in the 50s and 60s rebelling against the establishment and not giving a flying fuck. Kek willing, we will see a return to the glory years soon enough

We used to be able to beat down the scum that hates us. Now we relegated to shitposting anonymously. Nah, anytime in the 20th century before the 1960s was the best time to be a fucking white male.

but were they truly happy?

yes, cunt.

ofc not, they were bored as shit

see Pleasantville

Looks comfy

The movie I was thinking about ahaha, I mean it seems nice and comfy to live like that back then but do anons on here forget that 1/12 of the music and movie genres that are exist now weren't back then? Or that all this variety of cultured food we have offered today would be a rarity and those singlets, sweatpants and shirts you just casually wear around were social suicide since you weren't excepted to show to much skin.

The entertainment industry of the mid nineties coupled with the lifestyle of the 50's would be maximum comfy desu

Colonization period

>see this for the last 3 threads
relax, you autism stricken faggot

>1/12 of the music and movie genres that are exist now weren't back then

Good. Most music and movies are degenerate shit that is forced down our throats. How is less of it a bad thing. Kys.

>singlets, sweatpants and shirts you just casually wear around were social suicide

>whinging about fashion

You're either a femanon or a faggot.

the current natural climate isn't suited for the daily wearings of a male in the 50's, you'd cook in a suit or leather jacket

...maybe in Australia.

Everyday before 1960 AD.

FRIG OFF CYRUS!!!!!

>anons on here forget that 1/12 of the music and movie genres that are exist now weren't back then

This is somehow a bad thing?

Now. Modern society doesnt stop me from knocking up beautiful aryan women

>implying

I wear a leather jacket, comfy as fuck senpai