When did you realise that centrism is the true redpill?

When did you realise that centrism is the true redpill?

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

What's a pizzagate?

both statements are things leftists would say.

i dont like cats or puppies

Pizzagate?

Hilary Clinton used to diddle young ones while she waited for Gino to make her a large pie with half pepperoni, half eye of newt

this desu

centrism is garbage, there is a reason the world is the the shitpile it is, and "centrism" is to blame.

I am Chinese. I believe cats and dogs are food not pets.

I don't trust centrists. More often than not they're just corrupt fence-sitters who want to advance their own personal power status.

Killary was a centrist for Christ's sake

>Finland knowing anything about American politics

Republicans believe in state's rights you fucking nutjob

You really need to go home, Chong

>banning

That's a leftist thing m8.

Republicans just don't want the federal government deciding things without representation and then having their tax dollars go to it.

I know this picture was made by a leftist

People on the left want both of those things, and I haven't heard right-wingers calling for shit to be censored or banned in years, besides abortions and gay marriage.

Leftists are the ones censoring art, film, public speech and though.

Fuck you Ahmed. Canada is Chinese clay.

If those puppies are pitbulls, I completely agree with the Republicans.
It's one thing to take away a thing that some don't like, it's a whole 'nother issue to enforce that everyone partake of it.

yet the left is the one that wants to ban guns.
gotta love shit cartoons like this, lemme guess a jew made it?

You mean libertarianism?

Hillary Clinton used to diddle little grills while pregnant with her daughter
It's like pedo inception

Center is isn't a red pill, escaping the left-right paradigm and instead separating political ideas into authatorian and libertarian is the real red-pill

Canada is Finnish clay.

when did you realize both left and right were both controlled opposition to make you think social democratic post modern centrism was the only correct choice, only to realize it's just a well disguised dystopia

>that picture

But the left want to ban everything. Swap out puppies for guns and I'm pretty sure that's a direct quote.

Except that centrists are usually smug cunts. More often then not, I find them just to be intellectually lazy, and / or cowardly.

Unwilling to take a stand on important issues that will determine the course of our culture, they'd rather sit there and look down on people fighting for what they believe in then educate themselves. They think they're better than others because they refuse to commit to a belief.

Fuck centrists. I'd rather deal with leftists than centrists.

>muh le center XDDDD let's just blend everyone's ideas into retarded mess XDDD

Both of those are totalitarian left
OP is yet another scandinavian faggot