Teacher fired for disliking abortion

>Teacher says he opposes abortion
>Girl leaves room, goes to school admin
>Says she felt "triggered" and "unsafe" and that men have no right to an opinion on abortion anyway
>Administrator takes over the class the next day, makes the class discuss what the prof did wrong, lets the professor back in to "hear the grievances and offer an apology"
>He apologizes to her, said she was a bright and engaging student
>She storms out of the class in tears because the apology was "too personal"
>He gets fired

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-b-c-teacher-fired-for-having-the-wrong-opinion

The professor said he didn't want to name the school because he didn't want to destroy their brand. The student wasn't named either (though she should have been).

What a brave 8 year old.

It was a 12th grade class, BTW.

The left has become dogmatic, almost like a religion.

Question the beliefs of climate change, abortion, unanimous support for people chopping their dicks off and being treated like full blooded women, or the idea that everyone no matter what is equal; you are excommunicated and called every name under the son barring Heretic.

Dogma is dangerous, and polarization is becoming an even bigger problem.

Shit like this is cancer. God forbid anyone state a personal opinion that opposes yours, because it """"""""Triggers you""""""""

Women don't have an opinion on circumcision. Preputioplasty exists, what medical reason is left? Balanitis? That's from being fat get over yourself. And when your kid gets a UTI maybe talk to the fucker about not holding his piss in so long instead of AMPUTATING.

it was a private school at least

>they fire him
>he doesn't want to destroy their brand

he DOES IT FOR FREE.

Correct, men have no right to voice an opinion on abortion.
Abortion is a human right. I have made 3 different get an abortion and live my life happier be cause of it. I even kidnapped one ex's dog to make sure she would go though with it.

In other words an expensive, elite school. Wanna bet that student becomes the next Hillary Clinton, or the fat cunt in HR that tries her best to ruin yuor life?

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Where..... You expect to get a higher form of education that isn't state sponsored.
Are you fucking retarded?

that girl is redpilled

>private school
Bunch of yuppie elitist children.

Public schools make niggers, but private schools create self absorbed faggots.

not saying it's not shitty the dude was fired for his opinion, just saying it would've been more shitty if it were a public school.
private schools should have the right to fire teachers for voicing their opinions if the person/people who own them disagree.
i am an optimist

>He apologizes to her

If he didn't she'd accuse him of rape.

>She storms out of the class in tears because the apology was "too personal"
What did she mean by this?

she wants money and an A too

Trips comfirm
Sage

> niggers kill their kids almost as ofter and people give birth.

Wewfuckindlad

trips inspire me
to turn all threads into pizzagate threads

She craves another round of attention from everyone