Why do blacks think their hatred of whites is justified?

Why do blacks think their hatred of whites is justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVW4yfeYgS8&t=2s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_mentality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that Jeb?

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolò Machiavelli

Whites are pussies with no bite. No bite means the world, our women and we, hate ourselves.

I think the signs are reversed in the 2015 panel

yes white people are responsible for the current state of africa, blacks would pretty much cucked if they wouldnt blame their oppressor.

Why don't black people hold them selves up with dignity and self respect anymore?

No idea, user.

based Magnus Carlsen

They hate us 'cause they ain't us.

No bite? They raped and almost destroyed every single race and culture in every fucking corner in the world just to have a different flavor of spice.

Believe me, you don't want them to bite again

>Believe me, you don't want them to bite again
Yeah dude, I actually really do. I would sell 20 years of my life for it tbqfh.

>floating signs

are they magicians?

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Because every time an organic movement for blacks to integrate totally into mainstream society crops up, it's met with an equal but opposite "fuck data we ain't no slave we do what we want" movement that inevitably wins. American blacks are like the goth kids of the American racial tapestry, rejecting conformity because someone was mean to them a long time ago and they can't let it go so they instinctively rebel against the mainstream regardless of how stupid and petty it makes them look

Sage

Because leftism has been very well subverted into focusing on race instead of class to ensure that civil unrest remains high while helpful government reforms are never achieved.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

This is a distraction thread.
Do not reply.

Between Slavery, Jim Crow Laws, Segregation, and White Liberals (degeneracy, welfare, drugs) can you really blame them?

The black community has been fucked with by some outside force for the majority of its history in the U.S. honestly, the best thing that can happen to blacks is to.be left alone. No drugs, no welfare, just their own communities to rebuild.

>@mentalviZIONz

Fell for the jew tricks again, huh John?

>that columbian shitposter who actually believes all the marxism his 3rd world school brainwashed him with

Maybe their own continent? hm...
youtube.com/watch?v=cVW4yfeYgS8&t=2s

Because race is not just skin colour.

>tumblr memes

I mean we did enslave them when we could own them and kill them when we couldn't.

So what rights are they fighting for?

Which has been fucked with for hundreds of years, but that's irrelevant we are talking about America and how it's not unreasonable for blacks to hates whites.

Is it wrong and stupid for blacks to hate whites, yes it is. Is it understandable? Absolutely.

Are they trying to slide something? Why dont you guide us?

>implying you're going to live for 20 more years

Wtf I hate women now

Because the TV jew told them so.

Thats why Jews want to end whitey because he sees thru their bs.

They dindu nuffin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_mentality