Go outside and look at the night sky

>Go outside and look at the night sky
>All those suns twinkling away
>Realise we'll never see any of them because shit skins, Africans and """refugees""" will always have their hand out
>Walk inside and take one last look back, remember that not even 20 years ago if you told someone NASA wasn't even a thing anymore they'd laugh at you

How did it all turn to this, brothers? Why did we go so gently into the night? Every single person on the planet acknowledges we need to diversify ourselves into the cosmos to even stand a chance as a species, yet instead we walk around on egg shells acting like starving African child No.9292888211 is worth saving and will become anything more than a soldier of fortune/warlord.

Is it too late for us as a species Sup Forums? Can we still make the leap?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/50383392
space.com/34386-asgardia-space-nation-accepting-citizenship-applications.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cityfags can't even see the stars.

The Non Anglos are always holding back. One day we will be rid of them and annex the stars themselves.

And they think they are superior to everybody else no less

Don't worry user. When you die your consciousness returns to the cosmos. You'll be free then

I just watch this video to make it feel like its real

vimeo.com/50383392

rural aussie here, can confirm night sky looks like that. feels good comfy man.

I hope you go to those deserts too, and leave this beautiful planet to non anglos I thank you very much

Rumor has it some have already left and started a breakaway civilization.

They didn't tell everybody else because why the hell would you.

lack of people with our curiosity, or shall I say, the drive to witness the unknown.

lol you cant annex a star its way too hot its like 200 degrees lmao

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

can you fuckoff cunt?

Plenty of room for your tinfoil shit in other threads.

>tfw i look like an anglo myself and even have a british accent
A-am I actually the Eternal Anglo in another vessel?

Niggers have nothing to do with it. People just don't give a fuck about science in general, so no public push to increase funding. Businesses only care about science if there's short-term gain. So again, no funding to fucking do big projects.

>going gently into the night

that's because the eggheads can already read the Fibonacci leaves and that this place is a lost cause...
space.com/34386-asgardia-space-nation-accepting-citizenship-applications.html

Fucking kek

>For a defense against coronal mass ejections (powerful bursts of charged particles from the sun that can damage satellites or power grids), Pelton told Space.com: "I am working with Jim Green who is head of planetary sciences at NASA and we think it might be possible to deploy a system at L1, a million and a half kilometers [930,000 miles] out, that would have one to two Tesla magnetic fields that would be like an artificial Van Allen belt." Tesla is the unit of measurement for the strength of a magnetic field (not only the name of a car company), and the L1 orbit lies between the Earth and the moon. The Van Allen belts are a collection of charged particles, gathered in place by Earth’s magnetic field, which deflect harmful particles from the sun

Is this a document sent from the year 2300 or something?

>Pic related's feelings are apparently more important than exploring the cosmos

Come, join us my brother.

>tfw russians also killed aryans
Are Russians crypto-Eternals in disguise?

>>All those suns twinkling away
>>suns
>australian "education"

skylon fucking when

>allowing Swedes on Mars
Enjoy your cultural enriching.

lel

Women and Jews/Elites my friend. Give women the power to make rules and civilization will slowly stop until we are fighting over which gender is appropriate, or about how many refugees we need to save from a shithole of a country.

Elites only want to control people and be above everyone else, they think they are special, you'll never see them working for the greater good of mankind.

I think what the world needs is a huge fucking global war in order to get back on track.

i think the big issue on exploring the universe is speed and power requirements, we got ways to go faster than chemical rockets but no where close to the speed if light, and even then that's not fast enough to explore the universe