Are they, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

They are kike faggots

Haven't watched in years. Dudes a cuck I think

Can you TL;DW this.

Last night one of the major plot points was that women don't have a sense of humor, hate men, and manipulate us via feminism and political correctness into doing their dirty work, so that one day they can build a society with no need for men in the course of everyday activities, and we'll all be banished to caves where they use us as cattle for our semen and innate senses of humor.

And that's 100% not an exaggeration.

yeah but they presented it satirically through cartman, as if it isn't really true.

Nah, they presented it as Butters redpilling Cartman and snapping him out of this season's cuck streak.

Don't get why so much of Sup Forums hates them. It's true that they sometimes shill for liberal positions but they just as often push against them IME (though I'm a few seasons behind, maybe it's got worse since then). They aren't leftists, they're basically edgy contrarians which automatically makes them better than 99% of American satirists.

Then that's incredibly unfunny and i'm glad I dropped this show.

That must have been a pretty dank opinion that guy had to make you change your mind like that, can you give me the tl;dr

Someone got that Jewish
>Them Nazi people were masturbating people to death!

>Dudes a cuck I think

takes one to know one, right kiddo?

well they were suppose to attack both but instead they pretend to attack both and attack only the right and trump. they dont even protry trump at all instead we got bernie sanders look alike dress like trump and doest know what do.

JUST

As I said, I've not seen the most recent series.

the jewish one is racemixing and the other is raising his wife's black son

>mfw

>le ebin centrist memers
even more reasons to hate those faggots

>naruto
>undertale
>Yuuri on Ice!!
Is Ike gay?

Chinopokomon

I thought it was Chinpokomon

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE

It is. Weird that they would fuck that up.

They are Libertarian Jews. They hate Republicans but really fucking hate Democrats.

They aren't centrists, they're nonpartisans who will poke fun at both sides of a debate. That's what good satirists do. Would you rather they were the right wing equivalent of Bill Maher and their whole act consisted of repeating people's own opinions back to them instead of actual jokes?

Tfw your wife's son dress better than you

>HotWheels
The creator of CrippleChan?

South Park makes fun of everything.

Sup Forums is worse than a liberal SJW when people make fun of shit it likes.

Sup Forums throws a fit because someone made fun of them along with everything else.

Sup Forums is a buncha fucking faggot homos who throw a hissy fit when someone makes fun of them.

Sup Forums can dish it out but Sup Forums can't take it

Unless the attention to detail is such that they have Ike spelling it incorrectly. As I'm sure most 4 year olds would.

But this season is so shitty and rushed they may have just not spell checked.

>6:52 PM: CrunchyRoll -Yuuri on Ice!!
>7:05 PM: Google Search - Yuuri on Ice fanart
He started looking up fanart halfway through the episode.

This, except for

> Sup Forums is one person

>shitty normalfag memes from 2003

Sorry, no. Keep up or keep down.

Confirmed shit taste.

Also I just realized that was the last episode. What a fucking mess. Didn't laugh once in the whole season. Maybe cracked a smile once or twice. So in the end, what even was the point of the memberberries? They were a pretty big part of the plot, but in the end they literally didn't do anything and we have no idea where they're from or what their purpose was. South Park isn't exactly known for clever writing, but that's just fucking pathetic.

Kek

>le pol is the same as sjw

Explain, reddit?

Holy shit you're retarded

You're not missing out on anything. I only watched the new season, because Denmark had a prominent role, and it was interesting to watch their ridicule of my country.

It's not that I have exclusive access to their minds, but here are some of my thoughts

> Would estimate Matt to have an IQ of at least 130 and Trey at least 125. They are smart guys, no doubt.
> They share hobbies with Sup Forums anons. Video games, internet, memes, etc.
> The jew blood is strong in Matt. I remember in an interview he seriously admits that he is the biggest supporter of capitalism possible. It also shows as the morale in a some episodes.
> They handle black people with political correctness. They will never discuss blacks and their inherent poor achievements, genes, IQ, or anything like.