Will what he's doing ever eradicate the drug problem?

When has vigilantism ever worked out?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No
He's an idiot
So is drumpf

retard leftist gtfo

Probably not unless everyone else does it too.

nope
hope they enjoy their coming literal drug war, all vigilantism does is up the ante so only hyperviolent cartels can fill the void

Eventually.

>Yes, worked in my town.
T. I'm Batman

>No
>He's an idiot
>So is drumpf
So, exactly opposite of what this jew said

Yeah, it'll work because this isn't some lone vigilant or a group of them, it's the government sanctioned hunting.
Prohibition didn't work because our LEO has a bunch of red tape they had to work around, this dude is going full on judge dredd on his less desirables.
If no one steps in with some bullshit human rights crap he'll eradicate the problem until he goes away.

Look at the town he was mayor of, totally eliminated the problem

>Gee I'm having problems with crime

>Do I setup long term sustainable tough on crime reforms that will address the problem?

>Or do I get a bunch of vigilantes to shoot any "drug dealer" they like.

It worked on batman and arrow. It's fine.

I unno, itll be a good case study.
Regardless, his Merry Xmas video was hilarious as fuck.

This, the island he was in charge of became basically crime free

>Have laws that work well against drug crime
> Have corrupt judges I can't rid of.

If you have a better solution to the problem of corrupt judges other than killing them too I'm all ears.

>Criminals actually afraid of the police
>bad

Uh..

Wouldn't it be much more difficult achieving the same success for an entire country? One city would be relatively easier to control.

>druggies shilling against dutdut for $10 episode
Fuck off.

>see this post and be reminded of a Swedish woman in my project group
>check flag
Checks out

what do you think cheka was?

> Criminals give a shit about 'tough on crime' legislation

You need to speak their language. These thugs only understand violence. If these bastards realize that it's their life on the line and not a couple years in a jail that isn't much worse than the life they have now -- they will come round.

Its all about incentives. Do you make some money with a good possibility of you ending up with your nuts chopped off and executed in a back alley? Or work an honest job with a possibility of you making money and NOT getting your nuts chopped off? Hmm.

'Root causes of crime' is all bullshit. People are animals and all animals understand force. When law is lawlessness you need to bring the hurt.

Just make weed legal first so we can still get it after he's personally executed every single street level dealer in the USA. Lol.

Seriously though, it actually might help. If I were a dealer, and in one area, instead of cops, there are a few random dudes straight murdering anyone they find trading cash for drugs, I'd probably avoid that territory if I couldn't kill them.

no because if you kill all the drug dealers they win

How could it when he keeps inviting Islamic drug addicts into his country? I think he's just found a PC way to permanently remove kebab

>When has vigilantism ever worked out?

1. It's not 100% vigilantism but good for him
2. HERE IDIOT politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24850

Maybe if they were connected to the mainland, bordering other countries that can smuggle drugs to them easily but the whole nation is just a collection of islands.

And you should know about harsh drug enforcement being implemented across a whole nation since you live in Singapore, correct?

>cant accept that he was conned by 4chin into dutertism

newfags lmao

So far so good. There has been literally no bank robberies and hostage takings in the past months. The previous administration had robberies every week. Pretty good, criminals are finally afraid.

Who is this fluid druid?

Yeah, and works for us, but we are one tiny city, so easy to keep people in line.

Thanks. This would also explain why they went to China for help.