Opinions on cockfighting?

Opinions on cockfighting?

degenerate as fuck

It's the best we can manage at reconstructing the fights from Jurassic Park.

Barbaric it's what separates us from them. Looking at you Phillipines

Stop playing with your food

Only good when you do it with a qt trap

Only entertaining to spics

Just play pokemon instead.

preddy cool, should be legal

From what I heard

Cocks love to fight and the best cocks are destine to live in a harem of chickens

The maximum honor to a cock is to die on the ring

Touching tips makes you gay
You are gay now and everyone hates you

When I went to Vietnam our tour guide immediately exchanged her wages into gold shares. Then she took us to some rented government land she slumlorded over. We watched a cock-fight in the slum village she owned. Dad thought it was "wrong" for a child to see and bribed them a months pay to break up the fight.

I'll pull the plug on him first chance I get for making me wear those fucking cone hats. But cock fighting is fun and family friendly, first time I ever understood the fun in gambling.

And we eat it. Yum yum

It's extremely degenerate.
No actual rules, no strategy, no skill involved. Just throw two little birds at eachother and see which one manages to do the most damage by pure luck.

If you're going to watch two things fighting stick to boxing or some other gay sport with shirtless men hitting eachother. At least that has some sort of an appeal.
With cockfighting your bets and who you're rooting for is completely arbitrary. They don't last for more than one fight.

>No actual rules, no strategy, no skill involved.
you are wrong, they are rules, even medical services for the cocks

do i really have to comment ?
Idiots who think there is no strategy, training or skill should be in the ring!

Sounds gay as fuck to be touching cocks

The French do not fight user. They only surrender.

White boys don't like it cause they always lose.
Us black men have longer reach and more mass.

>Its a South American (((Culture))) thread

its a cool concept to strap pocket knives onto roosters and watch the knife fight but it is also degenerate

>american men have fannies

>Sup Forums thread
>degenerates into a discussion about cockservice

Every time.

I once did a cock fight with a friend, but after about ten minutes we both where pretty finishedand played rock,paper,scissors who cleans up the mess.

Its not gay if you dont kiss

You're all a bunch of pussies. Few things are more rewarding than raising gamefowl. Having one fight is the next logical step if you raise a winner.

Do cock fights occur in nature?

If yes, then I'm okay with it. I saw we shouldn't prevent animals from fighting each other if it's in their nature to do so. Just let it be, and if you're around to watch that's even better.

Disgusting. They have feelings too.