He was handed The Daily Show on a silver platter

and hes getting beat out by fucking Samantha Bee on TBS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEtCL4E7XA0
rt.com/news/366576-kremlin-trolls-full-frontal-hoax/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RMe_-C3TLd0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHy the fuck did he get the show in the first place? Surely there was heaps of better options...

I want to think it wasn't simply because of Jon's white guilt complex, but it's hard to think of another reason...

>white

good to see that even the lowest tier of white people can beat down a so called "educated" negro.

feels good.

>shit tv show with shit ratings beating another even shitier show
Why is this even in the news?

He's way less SJW than Samantha Bee, just so you know.

/thread

>Jon
>White

The confusing thing is is that he doesn't even write his own shit. All he needed to do was to read stuff to the camera funny. They really couldn't find a funny black guy to host that shit?

Everyone else got their own show, or didn't want the job of trying to follow Jon Stewart.

Yeah, Obama is way less SJW then Hillary

This would have happened to no matter who they gave the show to

It should make you feel bad since you're losing to niggers in your own life right now

Full Frontal has way more research and interviews, Daily show is just stale shit now. It only worked in the old format because John Lebewitz had so many Celeb friends dropping by.

For the same reason Larry Wilmore got his own show. They thought they could keep the ratings the Daily Show already had while also getting additional black viewers.

Unfortunately instead of picking someone who is black and funny, like Chapelle or Hannibal Burress or something, they just picked the first two black people they saw and patted themselves on the back for a job well done.

Wilmore, to his credit, was actually pretty good as a correspondent. It just turns out that while he's great at taking direction, he's shit at making his own.

Noah... I don't even know what the fuck they were thinking. But I've seen Samantha Bee's show and it's fucking awful, for Noah to be losing to that just shows how far they've sunk.

The Daily Show under JS was sometimes funny and sometimes insightful, and even though Sup Forums hates him I will say the same thing about Last Week Tonight. The Daily Show under Noah and the NIghtly Show under Wilmore were neither funny nor insightful.

It should have been chapelle

>'Full Frontal' is beating the 'Daily Show' in TV ratings
>by Three Times as much

uuuuhhh racists much?

3x0 is still 0

>Jon (((Leibowitz)))
>White

kikes>niggers

in terms of watchability

>He was handed The Daily Show on a silver platter and hes getting beat out by fucking Samantha Bee on TBS.

Obama Effect.

Dave isn't a lefty cuck.

This is pretty understandable. I mean she was on the show when it was at it's highest and no one had ever fucking heard of Trevor Noah.

John Lebewitz just made better funny faces when he read the lines. It was always a low-tier basic show.

Seth Meyers is the most unfunny of the bunch

youtube.com/watch?v=VEtCL4E7XA0

How fucking cucked is this guy, just look at this

>Teehee I'm le straight male I can't tell this joke so here is some strong independent POC and LGBTIWE$!&ยง$Q to tell that joke
this guy must be beloved on tumblr. grow a pair you self-censoring PC pussy

>Full Frontal
>research
rt.com/news/366576-kremlin-trolls-full-frontal-hoax/

I know numen who waifu Samantha Bee so maybe that helps her ratings

i watched an episode of this show recently

there are literally no jokes, its just her making frustrated poses and scoffing in front of pictures of trump for 30 minutes. how is this supposed to be funny, even to liberals?

Good comedy is unrestrained. You can't be unrestrained while making sure that you don't offend moral busyboddies by violating the code of their authoritarian ideology.
Critical thinking skills need constant sharpening, and a key factor in keeping your critical thinking skills as sharp as possible is to entertain ideas which challenge your own. Retreating into an echo chamber induces stupidity.
The MSM is currently hiring based on whether they can use the employee to check off a mark for good boy points with their fellow cult members and if the employee is willing to join in on the Marxist echo chamber.

It's a given that they would all be unfunny and dull witted.

The was the most cringy, unfunny shit I've ever seen.

That's really bad considering that ugly cunt is insufferable, not funny.

They're kids.
Literally watch a kid's cartoon next to it.
>Bad guy does thing
>But fails, FUNNY NOISE (u laf here kid)
>Good guys does pose

It even has the indoctrination part with repeat after me shit.

Impossible.
She looks like a rank cunted melting hag

>You can't marry her because I'm going to marry her

Literal overheard quote.

I'd rather they both tanked since Samantha Bee's shitty SJW-pandering show is 10 times worse than the Daily Show ever was.

By far the best political comedy show host is current year man. Oliver actually CAN be pretty funny, but of course he can be insufferable too.

Fuck I can't wait for the day of the rope.

Why do people watch TV? They seriously don't have the attention span to read a book, learn an instrument or a trade?

Why do people pay ridiculous amounts of money per month to sit and watch some British goon talk about how he likes Obama molded dildos and insinuates anything less is racist?

Why do people pay to watch men throw a football around and slap each other's asses?

No he was never funny. Kys

Trevor Noah is not funny plus he is an affirmative action hire.

>white

Stupidity is my only theory. People that can't get a real life and waste it believing in msm and watching niggers throw footballs or basketballs.

>An elephant's shit smells a little better than a dog's shit

Who? You retards care too much about this shit...

Literally who?
Literally what?

They offered but to others first he is just the one who said yes.

VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA

By the way, does anybody have a high quality version of pic related? I like it

Affirmative action

I challenge anyone to find a single picture of her wearing pants that are not ill-fitting

maybe thats why his ratings are so low.

is that bills son?

>was actually pretty good as a correspondent
nigger what the fuck are you talking about? it's hilarious how you stupid redditards actually think the daily show is legitimate news and not propaganda. fucking retards

>says a human being posting on what is known to be the pedophile/troll/retard/meme spouting shitstain of the internet

lmao. get over yourself retard. why aren't you doing something better with your time?

kill your friends

Some dumb cunt vs. a. British liberal douchebag nigger

Back to redshit with you

The jokes were are irrelevant similes, that's Current Year Man's show summed up.

>trevor noah is so bad his show gets beat out by a worse show
>with a more irritating host
>on a network not even meant for 'comedy'

>people would rather watch an insufferable white woman than a black host of the highly revered Daily Show

topkek m8

the new daily and nightly show both started up when the blm bullshit was still a hot topic

those shows were blatant blm propaganda being pushed by comedy central higher ups in the hopes of keepinf the chimpouts going longer

then they found out the hard way the only people watching their channel anymore were white teenagers

No wonder its not on my radar.

i think she is pretty good.

I had never heard about this Trevor Noah dindu before he got the daily shoa job, just seen a few clips of the show with him as host, he talks so fucking wierd, it sounds like he has a mouth full of cotton or paper.....

I'd actually be watching if it were Chapelle. That nigger is funny as fuck and I normally hate Nigger humor. It's just that Chapelle's jokes have so much cold hard truth in them that you can't help but laugh at his punchlines.

Would the msm really cast him though? Chapelle is not very Liberal and he definitely wouldn't give a shit about sjw-styled identity politics.

>Dave isn't a lefty cuck
>implying he isn't
I've seen his standup live, multiple times, for the last 15 years.
You've probably never even seen him.
He is very much a libcuck.
He just isn't so ignorant that he thinks giving his money to other blacks is a good idea.

Chappelle would have been a disaster if he had been given the show. The daily show is aimed at middle-upper white class liberal types. You have to have a certain type of smug superiority and grace in these types of shows to appeal to your target group or they'll be turned off and not watch you.

Chapelle doesn't have that. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy and think he's hilarious but, he's too... "rough" to be liked by your average New York liberal. He will never get his own daily/report show on CC, and honestly thats fine with me, I don't want to live to see him turn into another Trevor Noah, he's fine where he's at.

>Chappelle would have been a disaster if he had been given the show.
lol?

you're fucking brain dead lmao.

Pretty common for mulattos to have soft voices, look at Tyson. Also he must know he got the job because he's just white enough to not offend the white audience and also the black audience will assume he's rich and smart.

CC wouldn't hire him anyway after abandoning the highest rated show they've ever had for the muddaland.

half white. half black. African jew. thats why
14:30
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RMe_-C3TLd0&feature=youtu.be

His people ruined SA, and now he's ruined CC.

So are you, nigger.

I don't see how she has her own show.

Samantha and John Oliver were the worse people of the daily show.

She isn't funny.
She isn't creative.
She isn't attractive.
She isn't smart.
She isn't amusing or cutesy.

What the fuck is the draw she gets?

she goes ass to mouth

Kinda sad. They're both shit, but Bee is a tad bit more off-puttingly smug.

Making "funny" confused facial expressions and acting dumb.

Nog beaten by a leaf

Women. They lap Bee's show up for some reason.

i knew it was doing bad but THIS BAD !?

Reminder

If you're not laughing, it isn't comedy.

women are the driving force of degeneracy.

and (((they))) are driving.
because of that sweet shekkel.

Black guy just aren't funny that way. They have a brand of comedy, but it isn't monologues and politicking.

Her ratings are low too.

That's just because she's the hottest thing on TV. You bad goys wouldn't understand.

You ask South Africans to run anything....

They never would have let him do what he wants though. That's why he left his show in the first place.

Because she's a brash, shrill, annoying, arrogant cunt. This is the model for modern woman: drive men away from your hugbox echo chamber by being intolerable.

Stewart had the charisma and charm to pull off really funny jokes, whether it was propaganda or not, but watching Noah is a complete 180. The first time i watched a full episode with Noah was the last. Its not funny and you can see through the messages theyre pushing.

It must be so surreal for the guy who created Pepe as just a funny frog in a comic to see images like this.

Pls no bulli