How to survive in Boston?

Everybody is a cuck and all women are like the "journalist" who got fucked by a Sup Forumsack. Tips for surviving in this cucked nightmare?

Moving.

I worked in Boston and Providence for years. I was absolutely disgusted by it all.

Moved to Colorado and Montana after. The coasts are lost, move to where it is safe.

who is this seed sucking succubus?

It depends on where you are. Most of the north shore area is white trash with shit tier politics, e.g., people who would fit in on Sup Forums.

Having the same problem, user. Can't find a woman worth a fuck in all of New England. Try Northern Maine

It's the overabundance of university liberal fagtards and minorities that make this city so fucking god-awful. Western/central MA is pretty based for the most part.

When I was 22 two years ago I made the best of it by trying to date college girls. I can't manage to do that anymore so I just try to eat good food here and pretend I'm wearing that invisibility cloak from Harry Potter whenever I'm around Boston. Makes me want to move to the south.

>Everybody is a cuck and all women are like the "journalist" who got fucked by a Sup Forumsack. Tips for surviving in this cucked nightmare?

Be so based that they can't ignore or discount you on the basis of right-wing views alone.

Spend a lot of on /fa/ and make sure you look really good and have a great wardrobe. Workout a bunch and get ripped. Lurk /lit/ and read top-tier literature so that you are able to have heady conversations about literature.

So many people today just waste on their time on tv, computers, vidya etc that if you are handsome, well-dressed and articulate than girls go crazy over you even if you are right-wing, all you have to do is just remember to phrase your viewpoints in ways that make them seem really logical.

move to new hampshire instead

Who is this,
>semen demon
>jizz wiz
>seed succubus
>dick tick
>spunk monk
>sperm worm
>boner toner
>schlong sorcerer
>cock dock
>scrotum totem
>weenie genie

Whats her name

in my experience you can fuck the leftism out of them as long as you introduce it in stages.

1. don't talk about politics at all until you've fucked them
2. give them a good fuck
3. during pillowtalk you can ten talk about current events or whatever if you want and start exploring both your values, but don't do it in such an abrupt way

This. Only NH is holding out against the leftists.

Also fuck sales tax.

LIVE FREE OR DIE

>be me
>go to school in boston
>filled with progressive lefties
>wear my trump hat to class on the ninth
>poo in loo chick sitting next to me starts to cry
>mfw

Meh I've never had too much of a problem in the rest of MA
As long as you stay away from the universities, people might still be liberal but at least they usually keep it to themselves.

Go watch the Boston Dota 2 Major and enjoy yourself

Are you a burger on vacation?

Live in New Hampshire.

Burger living here since the 90's. Still have relatives over in New England. I need to go back and visit again as it has been a few years.

Boston is a beautiful city, but it has the worst people in the country outside of Florida.

I live in Montana now. I'll never live on the east again.

Lived in the boston area my whole life
the area is awesome, the people are the fucking WORST but mass is also one of the most corrupt states in the country historically

Nah m8, LA and San Fransisco are worse by far

DotA2?

It's cold as fuck here right now

To be fair haven't spent much time in California. Living in Florida made me want to put a gun in my mouth, though.

>"journalist" who got fucked by a Sup Forumsack
What's this? Who did a Sup Forumsack fuck and how?

>t. self hating Sup Forumsack
There's someone like you in every thread. You're a Sup Forumsack. Accept it. There's nothing you can do about it.

#polpride

god's work user

Eh. It's becoming increasingly liberal/progressive save for maybe northern NH. Our state leader reflect this as they mostly consist of female democrats. I'm from the southwestern area and it's a very weird mixture of hard right and hard left, sprinkled with the growing "Free Stater" movement, who are essentially AnCaps.

Who's this boner honer?

Move to New Hampshire if you want to live in a boring, rural state where everything looks run down and there's nothing to do, sure. There's only so many times you can enjoy nice scenery.

Come to Northborough, we'll make it great again.

no seriously who is that fluid druid

Nashua is basically Mass, that's why. The further north you go, the more republican it gets (to some extent because it is more rural).

Kendra roll

>cum drum
>fluid druid

Come home white man. Maine is rapidly becoming republican territory.

>the "journalist" who got fucked by a Sup Forumsack
Wait what?

Your jew Yorkers are moving down to fucking Virginia
I went out with a Jew Yorker in my college and she was asking me if I was offended by Trump because I was "Hispanic". I tried to tell her that I don't care because I'm not Mexican but she wouldn't fucking listen.

Don't worry goys I voted Trump and I came legally

Who is this lymph nymph?

Whos this

Kendra Roll looks fucking hot also but I don't think it's her

Are you serious? In the 20-something demographic Boston is 62% female due to student/grad-student population.

If you can't get a girlfriend there, you can't get a girlfriend anywhere.

Learn some game lad for crying out loud.

>those brown nipples
Absolutely gross

Move to NH.

It's better.

Extremely low test.

No roastie?

You can keep her.

I can prove she will suck the life out of you. She will make you depressed and waste 10 years of your life. Sucked right out of you. Don't do it German brother, we must hold our heads until we find proper virtuous women.

So I actually do get women when I try to, but I never understood what "game" was supposed to be. Is there some sort of guide somewhere?

Met my wife when i was stationed in New Hampshire. She is red pilled as fuck. But it took me a few years to mold her. We are moving back up there in June. Colorado is lost dude. Way to many fuckers moving here.