God works in mysterious ways

>god works in mysterious ways

religious fags will defend this

God doesn't care about sand niggers
>neither do I

Hurr he committed shamefur sins in his life before, thats God ways to make him pay !!11

Yet no one alive would disagree that the universe, taken as a whole, is good.

What about all the

>muh pure blood aryan race

being born with life threatening deformities?

that omelette looks good

He was probably a left winger in a past life desu

TETSUOOOOOOO

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

would fuck tho

>life before
>applying karma to christianity
Imbecile

>Hurr he committed shamefur sins in his life before

That's not how Christianity works, Achmed.

Uh, I would. The universe is neutral.

lol sorry god doesnt hand you a happy life on a silver platter you petulant little faggots.

i bet you hate your dads too

>god works in mysterious ways
>that pic
made me laugh lol

AYYYYY LMAAO

Seriously, why are they keeping this thing alive?

Чтoбы дeнeг вытянyть c poдитeлeй кaнeш

Life is temporary
Pain is temporary

The creator is all powerful. All pain and suffering is erased through his grace. You're a 2d entity trying to comprehend a 3d world.

Sometimes God allows evil to punish others who have committed evil in the past.

Why create a life of only suffering, while other people get to live their lives in comfort?

RELIGION UNQUANTIFIABLY BTFO!!!

EVEN IF THERE WAS A CHANCE OF GOD EXISTING (WHICH THERE ISN'T) SITUATIONS LIKE THIS SHOULD SHOW YOU PEOPLE THAT GOD IS A DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT THAT ALLOWS HORRIBLE THINGS TO HAPPEN TO INNOCENTS AND THEREFORE IS NOT WORTHY OF WORSHIP!!!

DAMN! ONLY RETARDED SADISTS BELIEVE IN GOD AFTER THIS UNDENIABLE AUTROCITY!!!

ABSOLUTELY NO RECOVERY!!! PREPARE FOR THE DEATH OF RELIGION YOU UNEDUCATED SIMPLETONS!!!

>tfw thinking in a 3rd dimension

why obsess over suffering? look at the good things youve got.

KANEDAAAA

Some people, like the child in the picture have no good in their life.

shut up and pray

Why would you torture that baby by keeping it alive?

Apparently it's better than putting it out of it's misery.

>Jesus died for this

because eugenics is evil goyim duh

It's God's will.

that was not god.
those are probably kids born in iraq after talmudic states of america bombed the place with uranium bombs to please their jewish overlords.
In a way yes, it was done by god, jewish god - satan

Dumb libshits thinking that using abortion as contraception is the same as aborting a deformed baby

Fuck you

You're so fucking dumb it hurts

You're asking me to explain an omnipotent being's rationale for the state of the world. I simply do not know.

If I had to guess I would say that life is about learning lessons.

literslly everything happens for a reason

the very fact you posted that pic, has made everyone in this thread really think. maybe your post got someone to consider leaving this place and getting a job or a gf.

>>god works in mysterious ways
Pretty sure god didn't order your people to fuck their cousins for a millennium.

And without scientific intervention that baby would never survive.

SPICY straw man

>hurrr life is beautiful!
>Killing the defenseless is always wrong!

God wanted that infant to suffer and probably he will send him to hell.

It's impossible to deny this from an Abrahamic point of view.

they exist to test their parents

Incomplete chimerism?

Instead of a modern hospital, he could be in a dumpster in Ghana.

>yfw you realize "lamb of God" was meant to be taken literally
>born in a manger
>described as having shaggy hair the color of sack cloth

>an anti-white, anti-european bearded shitskin fairy who was made up by sand niggers doesn't care about sand niggers
"no"

kek that thing looks like it was microwaved too long

kek'd softly

>his life before
your not even trying achmed

>implying god is Christian

Kek you know nothing about god. He's definitely not a Christ cuck.

I thought you were implying God is christian, my bad lad.

>hurrr life is beautiful!
>Killing the defenseless is always wrong!

God might've created everything but I'm tired of the whole le God loves us/God's plan meme Christ fags pull out when something occurs that they can't explain which is seemingly all the time.

>Christianity is the only religion you can make fun of without being politically incorrect.
>Christianity is the one religion Judens hate the most
Really makes me think. Also no argument over the Internet will change someone's opinion over pro or anti religion. If there's a God you can ask him. If not enjoy your eternal rest friends. As a majority, I believe Sup Forums has some similar values to Christians, not all and most don't have the faith but generally this board reflects some or most of those values. Just my two cents

Alpha as fuck. Kid is gonna be a Chad some day. Pussy will melt like butter.

Wut?

>be god
>create humans of other races
>hahahahha Lucifer can take those niggers and asians, I only care for my white worshippers

God is Jewish

>implying non whites have souls

>Le white supremacist
Truly you are ISIS just for white male NEETS

Oy vey kike

Oh vey (((Insult)))

THAT'S MR KANEDA TO YOU, PUNK

>muslims shitting on christianity
>Sup Forums will actually defend this

Not mysterious at all. Animals are sometimes born badly and die. The only mystery is your empathy.

embryos can commit sins nigger

We aren't in the Garden of Eden anymore. One of the effects of Adam's sin can is severely deformed and disabled children being born. Not everyone is going to have an easy time on Earth, not everyone is going to make it to Heaven. God isn't an egalitarian, he has and will continue to allow humans to suffer unequally.

>Life before

>God is perfect
>made in his image
>imperfections common

That thing looks like the bottom of a headcrab

>image
>physical
We're not Mormon.

>has to be kept alive with machines
>"IT'S GOD'S FAULT!"

It's more likely people always had deformities, the ability to care about them as we do is the result of what happened in Eden. There is no magic. There was a time when humanity became an empathic and introspective animal though. The extent of our emotions is aberrant in the animal world.

>has to be kept alive by unnatural means

It's an abomination, the child of fallen angel and man. It has no soul, nor is it even an animal. It is a beast of sin and must be eradicated.

Original sin?

Shill thread ...

sage this faggot he made a lot of threads likethis one

1 thread wasn't enough for you?

As if the Christian explanations we're any less ridiculous. "Hurrrr this deforms person"s ancestors did sins so he paying for them sins now hurrrr"

>implying anyone says this

What did I do to get permanent brain damage, God?

Why did my drunk, teenage uncle attempt to kill me when I was two months old?

At least I'll be able to see that dickhead when judgment day comes.

>implying God is responsible for your uncle's actions
Sounds like you have daddy issues and are projecting them against God tbqh

bump

Its not that misterious, I'm pretty sure he means there: "Fuck that kid"

that there could be a Creator is reasonable but given that shit like OP's image happens, it most likely isn't a personal God or an entity directy devoted to humanity

user, I...

I thought the material world was supposed to be controlled by Satan, but God just intervenes via miracles?
I'm not Christian; correct me if i'm wrong.

>using a washed out jew as pic related
Fat Mike used to be cool, now he's a cuck

>kuwait

Why do atheists expect God to hand them life on a silver platter and expect it to always be peachy? Are they permanent children?

yes

that kid was probably the next hitler!

life hardships for regular folk hardly compare to a baby doomed to suffering if let alive, poor thing barely got a chance at 'life'

Atheists don't believe in God, so no.

Some translations of the describe Satan as 'god of this world' but that doesn't mean literally a god or in control physically. It's not in the Greek. It's 'god of this age'. Something that people of the world want.

It's God's creation, but people are more inclined to their whims and so on.

Pretty much.

That's how things work, though. These are an unfortunate occurrence in an imperfect world. This child would have died and been put out of its misery long ago in nature.

I don't believe god has anything to do with genetic mutations.

I als think its strange people think he can dictate every single moment, instance, or incidents ever to happy.

Catholic.

I heard that early Christians described the Devil as "the bringer of storms": does that mean he's supposed to control the weather.
Also, I read about the Devil, Belthegor being "he who sows the seeds of discourse among men through allocation of wealth"; which raises the question of the devil creating political catastrophes, like the communist revolution, by manipulating the economy.

How big of a role is the devil supposed to play when it comes to the natural forces, in Christianity? I'm curious because the nature of the religion has quite a few philosophical implications.

>does that mean he's supposed to control the weather.
No, don't think of literal storms.

>How big of a role is the devil supposed to play when it comes to the natural forces, in Christianity
Personally, I don't think any. Satan, diablos, etc means means "adversary, accuser, slanderer" and similar things. He's the whisper into people's hearts.

Why cause a catastrophe, which can bring people together, when you can whisper evil into mankind's ear and divide them?

Abominations like that are only props in the simulation to make me feel more grateful for my existence.

Prove me wrong (you can't)

>He's the whisper into people's hearts.
Ah. I heard that the earliest depiction of the devil was supposed to be some sort of malevolent spirit (i can't recall the name) that basically just whispered "do it, faggot!" into people's ears when they were about to do something bad.
I think all of that nature-controlling stuff is derived from some of the elder gods of that region. Baal-Zebul (Beelzebub), the Philistine god of the heavens, was likely the source of the storm meme. It appears that Jews and early Christians often incorporated idols from their surrounding regions into their depictions of the devil: that's probably why he's often drawn with a trident, like Neptune (aka, "the Bringer of Storms"), or drawn with goat features as Baphomet, likely derived from an old European idol of fertility, similar to Pan.

It could be, although it's best to remember, of course, that these are allegorical descriptions and so on. The Bible says Satan masquerades as an angel of light. I feel that would be accurate.

fpbp