MDE under attack by roaches

Has anyone else noticed the media pile onto Sam and his show since Trump won the election? I guess they have some free time now that they aren't attacking Trump all day and night. In this TYT video they even quote Joe fucking Bernstein where he lied about Sam putting swastika's in the show, so is this all that kike's vengeance for when Sam roasted him over the phone?

youtube.com/watch?v=MWprUWlSqCs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8TkjccKe_E
en.rightpedia.info/w/Life_Rune
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiz#Anglo-Saxon_futhorc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_symbols
youtu.be/js0JutcAJj0
niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=1RJpvMHVP38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY SHIT HOW DO WE LET THESE SCUM FUCKS DO THIS KIND OF SHIT???
Just look at this white knight race traitor and his Mexican gf sjw out on the guy. WHERE IS THE TRUMP TRAIN TO SUPPORT SAM???
youtube.com/watch?v=W8TkjccKe_E

Sam Hyde is a Brooklyn kike

He DID put a Nazi LIFE RUNE in a segment called JEWS ROCK. Seriously, what the fuck did he expect?

Samir Al Hyde will be fine. He can defend himself like a big boy.

I hate tyt as much as the next but sam hyde is the least funny person iv ever seen

Also I have to admit that they owned him with "31 year old man"

Seriously he's way to old to be doing what he does

Fuck off kike. Who gives a shit about an unfunny cuck like sam.

Thats because brit humour is fucking shit outside of Monty Python.

>Nazi LIFE RUNE
c'mon man

>Thats because brit humour is fucking shit outside of Monty Python.
le funny walk man camedy geld xDDDD

>Nazi LIFE RUNE
lol wat... the show is called world peace

The only thing better in yank comedy is stand up, all of your shows lack subtlety

kek at shill

en.rightpedia.info/w/Life_Rune

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiz#Anglo-Saxon_futhorc

DAMN THOSE 2000 YEAR OLD NAZIS!

I know what the fuck it is, I'm just saying that that's mighty large stretch you're making

>albanian niggers don't know what a peace symbol is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_symbols

The segment was called JEWS ROCK and was obviously a satire of JEWISH Propaganda. I'm sure they didn't cheekily put a NAZI Life Rune in there but rather some obscure phoneme from a proto germanic language. Jeses krest

The peace symbol is a death rune homey

Right, it was totally a Peace symbol. Go watch Hyde wars and on literally every episode he is talking about Jewish propaganda and "black pill" and "subversion." They guy obviulsly KNEW what he was doing and is playing dumb to not get sued jeezes

youtu.be/js0JutcAJj0

This is gold mde material

>show is called world peace
>peace symbol used constantly throughout the show
>albanian nigger is dumb on purpose
Yeah, it was a peace symbol, dumbass nigger.

Runes aren't nazi just because the nazi used them.

>dumbass
1/3rd of your shitty country is obese you pussy as buttlord. How many languages you speak mr genius? I don't suppose your bilingual like me are you? You're also probably some pussy ass weakling that would never dare say nigger in real life. And if ever you grew the courage to utter it you are the type of cuntling that would get destroyed. Most Albanians would not hesitate to knock your fucking ass out so try it next time you see one in real life. Just do it my man, go up to them and stop living a double life. Be the real you and see how much you can OWN it you pussy ass bitch.

The segment was call JEWS ROCK.

Are you literally a brainless fucking cunt

This triggers me.

Dude the producer is Jewish. Sam and him are cool.

The media is cucked.

the hippie peace symbol is actually based on ship flag signaling.

kek, thanks

OOohh burgerboi btfo by albanian nigger

Autism, not even once

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Albanian Horse thieving corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on my neighborhood farm, and I speak over 300 confirmed languages. I am trained in gorilla speech and I’m the top Sup Forums shitposter in the entire Albanian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across eastern Albania and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ruin your political board over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Jewish Internet Defense Force and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
lol and you even posted a military pic.

damn she wanted to fuck bad

Is that woman retarded?

WTF

THAT clip was never on TV, it was on friday nights at 12, it had great ratings... fucking lyring roaches

he is from massachussets and his ancestors were english

I'm pretty sure he has stated that he is italian and part irish.

Mde is absolute garbage. I tried very hard to enjoy it. It's trash like the majority of tv

The show is literally called world peace and you think they promote discrimination?

We should of let Serbia wipe you pissants off the map.

EBIL NOTZI Y WITH AN I

>t. Ottoman rape baby

Everytime i watch TYT i get the feeling that chenk and ana are fucking autistic

35.7% of your country is Obese bahahhahaha

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx

French or English Canadian?

Serbia can't wipe their own shit let alone a 95% Albanian Kosova.

Also, Albania is a member of NATO, read article 5.

As much as i like Sam's work, he just doesn't belong on tv.

All stand up is trash. No exceptions

why do you fucking faggots always link TYT shit it just gives them more views

>show got decent ratings
>they dropped the show because of some mean tweets

right

This isn't even a clip from the show.

>They like to do these pranks where if they found a woman unattractive they would purposely trip her into a glass table

Is this idiot referring to a surrealist skit from their show and suggesting that it's real? Likely a game of telephone from reading and misunderstanding and misquoting a long chain of second hand accounts and huffpo articles.

HYDE BTFO!!!
MDE BTFO!!!
white supremicist NEETs BTFO!!!
Nazi internet trolls BTFO!!!

haha Sup Forums wont ever recover from this!
I hope you enjoyed your little moment in history when u won a little battle with your racist Drumpfy "Daddy".
The next few years will be you watching like little cucks how we take everything away from you again.
Nazi Sam was just the first casuality, get used to it shitlords ;^)

just fuck my shit up famalam

youtube.com/watch?v=1RJpvMHVP38

>being this thirsty for replies

I HAVE NEVER MET AN ALBINO WHATSVTHE BIG DEAL

you guys are morons

hahahahahahahahshsgsgsggz fuck all cracker racist devils

Also observe my digits