What would the world be like if all right wingers took psychedelics?

What would the world be like if all right wingers took psychedelics?

not much different. maybe a bit better. good psychedelics repair brain damage caused by heavy metals but you need MK ULTRA level training for it to change your political beliefs.

A Libertarian Paradise.

Julius Evola and Ernst Junger took hallucinogens, and Black Pigeon Speaks made a video espousing the virtues of micro-dosing LSD.

Drugs can be redpills or bluepills depending on who uses them and in what context.

I became right wing after a good dose of psilocybin.

I am very much a traditionalist and I may or may not have used certain psychedelics. I feel like responsible use doesn't really "shape" your worldview, a lot of lefties just like to use mushrooms as an excuse for communism or whatever. You need to be careful though or else you might end up like some retards over at the Shroomery.

Evola

Trust me, as someone who has taken a ton of psychedelics, it's degenerate as fuck.

honestly i think its a consequence of the DUDE WEED culture. i love pot and the two hardest working men i know (dad and uncle) love it too. the problem is when you make your life about it. same with shrooms.

go camping inna woods with some pot and shrooms and appreciate what god put here for us.

Libertarian hippies

You don't become a libertarian by taking LSD lad.
If the whole alt right took psychedelics we would probably have alt righters who like colorful music videos or something.

I and my closet friend (arguably more right-wing than I am) drop acid on the reg. We both have good jobs and bright futures. So I guess the answer is "it's fucking nothing."

If anything, doing psychedelics made me a Nazi

>libcuck friend wants to "enlighten me" with his mushrooms
>fuck that I have the good tor acid
>we dose and watch political commentary on youtube
>user maybe we shouldnt let the muzzies in

Hellll ya

That's what Evola wrote. He said hallucinogens could be used for psychological examination but that they don't necessarily give truly transcendent experiences. He also said that morphine used correctly is great for a transcendent sort of apathy. I don't have Ride the Tiger with me anymore otherwise I would quote it.

psilocibin will bring you closer to god/satan if you let them into your heart.

"bad trips" just mean you have accepted satan

I unsubbed him when i found out he was a satanist.

How can people still like him even when they know this

It would focus them on their goals by shedding their fear of failure, their fear of regret, and their fear of death.

Just like everyone who prepares properly and takes it slowly.

Incidentally, learn from Styxx's reckless mistakes with psychedelics. He flipped out and almost died at one point thinking he could shrug off a designer drug. He doesn't recommend this approach.

Also, magic mushrooms >>> salvia, you silly skinny satanist

user I sincerely hope this is bait

I've done alot of acid and I'm still here.
My brother is a daily marijuana user and is right wing as fuck.