Why are women so butthurt about the heartbeat bill?

Why are women so butthurt about the heartbeat bill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it forces them to take responsibility for their actions. Women like to live in a world with no consequences.

>haha you have to have a bergina to make rules about them
>Caitlyn Jenner is now a leading anti-abortion female

because they like being the only ones who get to cut out on being a parent.

/thread

>It is unfair to the child
>to not kill it at the whims of another

liberal logic

buddy, you as a us citizens, tell me: do people like those in your pic really exist or is that supreme baiting? she/xir cannot possibly be serious

I used to see them during my college years. I graduated before all of the safe space nonsense really got kicked off, but they're still real.

Most of them stay fucking silent, though, because they're garbage and they actually know it. In my experience, they only speak out on Tumblr/Reddit and when surrounded by people who think identically.

Oh she's serious. Women get really irrational about this issue. They've been brainwashed into believing their happiness hinges on these laws, and they're just a moment away from being shackled to a stove and forced to cook for their husband for life.

They've been taught to fear a return to the happiest time for women and men... the dreaded 50s where women didn't have to hold jobs, and they ran errands and raised children instead of slaving away at a job just like their husbands.

Sup Forums is anti abortion as babies show any kind of signs that they'll end up being abominations would be aborted if legal and that means no more future Sup Forums posters.

>le pretend to want to ban abortion ebin troll

if you did ban abortion your country would be even more blacked than it is already retard

They're real and serious.

They're very few in number, just a tiny fraction of a percent of the population overall, but also a small fraction of the LGBT community itself.

However they are given an extremely disproportionate amount of influence and power in the media and in law.

Why is this? Why so much attention paid to so few? Because they are useful in the destruction freedom of speech.

Look at bill C-16 in Canada that was just passed.

It says you MUST call people by their preferred pronouns. The pronouns aren't even real words.

This law, its enforcement, and the legal judgements and precedents that are set in court due to it, will one day be used to silence the same SJW's who kicked and screamed in support of it. Think about that.

This is another step down the long road to 1984. This policing of speech, which tells you what you *must* say, not just what you can or can not say, will become the status quo to the youngest people today. They will not know a world without this law, so when the next step down the road is taken...that step being a broadening of the scope and reach of this law... that step will not seem so extreme to them. And so on, and so on.

This trudge to a Police State happens slowly, through osmosis, the gradual unconscious assimilation of ideas and "knowledge".

Once the SJW's and liberals realize they've been played, it's too late.

Here is Bezmenov, pay attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

"As I mentioned before exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures. Even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camp he will refuse to believe it until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When the military boot crashes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that."

Forced abortions + sterilization for niggers and wetbacks. Outlawed abortions for white women except in the case of a mixed baby or some other physical defect.

This is the ideal solution that will never be implemented.

LOL at the "No uterus/vagina no opinion" meme.

If they really want to take that as consistently as possible then they would have to be against Roe because all men decided it.

Fpbp

the biggest real problem with the heartbeat thing is that when you're able to detect it depends on the method used, i.e. ultrasounds vs stethoscope, so it's pretty arbitrary and not as significant as you'd think, not like there's such a thing as a first heartbeat

But the real problem for (((feminists))) is it means they can't abort after 6 months as they like to be able to do.

This threatens the sacred institute of child sacrifice to Molek, so his worshippers are out in force to continue their rituals.

Abortion is a means to domesticate women. As they get more rights 'to their own bodies' they want more and more and more and believe they can change anything by voting. Roe v Wade created a generation of feminists who always end up voting Left and pro-immigration, defeating the purpose of killing nigger babies in the first place.

>yfw the Trump Supreme Court overturns Roe V. Wade and abortion laws return to the states while Ginsberg rots in hell

Whenever I ask a pro-choice person when life begins they almost always say the heartbeat or consciousness or some other variation of this, but they still have a problem with banning abortion after that point. I think it's proof that they're just using their arbitrary definition of life as an excuse to allow abortion since they have no argument to justify the killing of innocent human life.

They do exist, however they're pretty rare, tbqh

Even your most typical, run-of-the-mill, blue pilled female usually won't subscribe to any of this nonsense. While normie women may be braindead, they at least know their looks are their bargaining power. Fatties have no such power, so they try to empower themselves.

Pretty safe to ignore though, at least for now. They'll never change how humans work because dicks don't get hard to fat women, especially when you have thin ones roaming about.

>heartbeat begins at 6 weeks
Oh. So the lady that wrote this bill doesn't want abortion at all, then. 6 weeks is way too little time, it takes time for signs of pregnancy to actually appear. I can understand the 6 month brainwave ban, but 6 weeks is just calling for abortion to be outlawed completely.

But that's the fun of democracy. Screw something up? Just vote in someone who will fix it.

well like it or not, we need to establish when life begins. can't keep kicking this football around

Das it

Underrated. Really let it sink in.

This sounds like absolute fucking bullshit. Use both methods then to make double sure. Fuck off libcuck.

You hit the head right on the nail.

>If you don't like abortions, don't get one
That principle doesn't work here because it is about the definition of a person, however liberals can get buttblasted if you apply it like so
>Don't like guns, don't get one

We know with 100% certainty when life begins. To meet the scientific definition of life there has to be a distinct organism that is in the state of development, and the unborn human from the moment of conception is a distinct human organism that is growing. The problem is the people that choose to ignore this in favor of a purely philosophical definition despite having justification for doing so.

They act the same way that Young Earth Creationists do when they choose to disregard science because it conflicts with their philosophy.

I suppose I am more libertarian than conservative since this is my viewpoint, probably the correct opinion should such a thing exist;

Men really shouldn't interfere with abortion and child care. We are ill-equipped. However, in today's era of 'empowered women,' women are are red with enough knowledge and decision making ability that men should absolved from required child support. Women get to decide if they want to keep their children. Men get to decide if they want to help raise their child, or a remedy child, at free will.

When should abortions be made unacceptable? Well, as a man, it's nothing my conscious has to deal with. Let the women decide.

Wow. Phone fail.

Men should be absolved of childcare at their slightest desire. Power to the women. They don't need me or my money.

Huh. I've read 1984, A Brave New World, Fahrenheit 451, The Giver, The Man in the High Castle, A Scanner Darkly, and Anthem. Out of all those books about dystopias....seeing a description of an actual utopia has just blown my mind

they know it is murder

The majority of pro-life people are women, and basically half of all women are pro-life.

It's not about women, it's about retarded wastes who happen to be women which makes sense since the abortion/pregnancy topic is relevant to them.

If she doesn't want a kid, then get an abortion before a heart beat is heard. You can't have a kid, wait 9 years and go "I dont want one now" and kill it. Its the same thing.

Moloch does not accept the sacrifice unless the heart it beating. This is problematic for the elite, the Democrats, and the Jew that use the dark gods for their power.

I thought Sup Forums is pro eugenics. Guess I'm wrong. Personally if my unborn kid had some defects I would abort it.

>6 month brainwave ban

Wut? This isn't a thing, brainwaves can be detected in a fetus 40-45 days after conception.

As long as a woman isn't a completely retarded slut, she should be perfectly able to notice the missed pregnancy at four weeks, as well as several other signs of pregnancy. Possibly even earlier than a missed pregnancy.

When I decided to look at the issue of abortion to see where I stood on it I started out by asking the question of when life began. Once that was established I then move onto the moral aspect of the issue which is whether or not it was okay to kill innocent human life. Which I don't think it is, so that makes me solidly pro-life.

Pro-choice people don't operate like this. When they approach the issue they start with the moral question and since they haven't established yet that it is in fact a human life it's only logical for them to decide that it's okay to kill the unborn. Once that is done they're solidly pro-choice but now they have to find a way to define when human life begins so that it fits their established conclusions, and that's where all of this completely arbitrary and sometimes off the wall definitions of life come from. There's definitely some pic related going on their heads.

>it's unfair to the child

Oh boy oh boy oh boy I get to share. Earlier on failbook I had this exchange with two biocunts. The first (pic related) has yet to respond as well as the second... I wonder why.

>as long as the women isn't a completely retarded slut
Might as well be asking for the moon there bud

Second. Different bicunt.

>homonym

Well like I said, 50% of women are perfectly comfortable with being responsible for their own body. I was able to detect all of my pregnancies before missing a period, it's not difficult.

Fpbp by far

Ban abortion of healthy white babies, mandate abortion of all other babies

>GOVERNMENT HAS NO SAY IN THIS
>GOVERNMENT HAS TO PAY FOR THIS

Fucking retarded

Fuck you, on a phone, rage tapping.

>dealing with obesity at a young age is bad
What
I think this entire post is bait guys

Do...Do we do Tits or gtfo here? What's the protocol? I mean I understand WHY we did tits or gtfo. Still tho, it is always nice to see tits.

/thread

It's because women want to be complete degenerate hedonists with no repercussions for their actions.

boom.

Then why are most pro-life people women? What about the like 47% of men that are pro-choice? Does that mean that men want to be complete degenerate hedonists?

Men are more likely to admit when murder is necessary/beneficial. Women are more emotional and more likely to need religion. I suspect most male opponents of abortion are low test.

Yep, lot's of guys pump and dumping, which is pure degeneracy.

That's assuming that pro-life people are only pro-life because of religious beliefs, which isn't the case. There are plenty of non-religious pro life people.

>This is an issue of health and well being and is not a time to throw your own personal religious views into laws that have absolutely no effect on the men trying to put them into place

>except that my tax dollars fund the whole fucking thing

Yeah yeah. There's also a handful of decent gays, jews, blacks, and muslims. Here's your disclaimer, ma'am.

Sup Forums is the board of peace

>Paying for degenerates to be degenerate

fpbp

Ehh i dont really care desu.

Every time my wife takes her birth control to prevent her period and every time i fap to my animes, that millions of POTENTIAL babies down the drain.

Its the same thing really. Yet no one is complaining about it.

A fetus is nothing.
It's less of a life than a dog.
A least a dog is aware.
A fetus is not aware
A fetus is FAR from self awareness
A fetus has no personality
A fetus has no goals
A fetus has no wants, needs, etc
A fetus is just POTENTIAL

Religious people care about this and emotional women care about this.

We have a huge population issue onbthe horizon . There are millions of unwanted children sitting in government care with no parents. There is no need to bring more ofthese unwanted muts in the world

>The government should have no say in a woman's right to her own medical care

Stopped reading there. They want the government out of their healthcare yet they want the government to be their insurer and they want the government to pay for their slut pills (birth control).

She's just vocalizing the insecurities every woman has. When she says it out loud it sounds pretty outlandish, but women aren't ones for reason

I think a good argument could be made that a dog is more aware than a newborn baby. Does that make the dog more "human" and thus more worthy of protection?

where are these 'my body my choice people' when it comes to circumcision

>The government should have no say in a woman's right to her own medical care aside from making sure procedures are being done in a safe manner.

This is where I got mad.
>Hey government, stay out of my womb!
>Wah, I'm in trouble! Help me government!

>millions of POTENTIAL babies down the drain.
Yes, potential babies not the real babies that get murdered by abortions.

This - now go back to Sup Forums with your weeb ass.

>Hey government, stay out of my womb!
>Wah, I'm in trouble! Help me government!
The hypocrisy on display is disgusting. I want women to be treated with respect and all... Just not women this stupid. UGH...

Im anti abortion but i think we need to cull the herd of all the retards. We should also make military service mandatory and we should go plunder africa and Make Canada Great Again

>When a feminist hits the 30's.

>If you don't like abortion don't get one
Wew lad
>If you don't like babies dying don't kill them
Doesn't stop other people from doing it you fucking mongoloid woman

>has a wife but still has to jack of to cartoons

not an argument.

>lots of guys

"Lots" of guys can't pump and dump, because they're not attractive enough in looks or status.

I think it's really just nu-male virtue signalling.

This has to be satire.

I hate you so much right now stefan...seriously I cant...Gah!!

If my tax dollars aren't funding it those degenerates can do whatever the fuck they want

Personally I wouldn't ever kill a fucking baby but it's better than being raised by dipshits who would be willing to do that

Because it applies a definable metric to the life they've been told it's their choice to deny.

yaasss