PEWDIEPIE ACCUSED OF RACISM

This is escalating quickly, Felix Kjellberg, attacked by the brainwashed normie fails to release the redpill..

>youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0

youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0

>youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9exuXQY84c
youtube.com/watch?v=uiHGGuLCrcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit that ending tho

I've never watched this faggot and can't listen to a few seconds without wanting to blow my brains out. but damn that ending was perfect

>released 35 mins ago

fresh

He's just a shill like Alex jones

How many layers of irony is he on?

He's starting to somewhat remind me of Filthyfrank.

OUR GUY
U
R

G
U
Y

Felix (((Kjellberg)))

False flag confirmed

shit, he said "i was koking,everything it's fine lele"

at least he said that the media are bad

a shill for who?
get back to animating my stuff

he is a meme wizard trolling people

There is no such thing as Swedish kikes you idiot

It was a joke you autist

Fucking this, thank you double toothpaste.

>49,934,806 subcount

Soon Sven...Soon.

this is all cause of you Sup Forums, you did the pewdiepie nazi threads and the MSM fags in here caught it and ran with it.

*tips MAGA hat*

he is white so ofc he is a racist

There are bergs and there are... (((bergs)))

Lel. Not a jew name user.

Kjell =~ (water) spring

berg = mountain

Common Swedish name.

Can somebody explain who this fucking retard even is?

PewDiePie?

Is he some kid of faggot?

Wait so it was all a prank?

I never gave this guy much notice.
This is changing recently.

he's literally waking up the goyim

I usually can't stand watching the guy because I don't like his normal act, but he is actually pretty smart under it all.

He probably is secretly redpilled and it'd be hilarious if he started dropping them on his subscribers.

Kind of, he is a weeb.
Pewdiepie is the first great Youtuber (?) that existed. He introduced sexual humour and weird voices to entertain kids. Almost every "gamer" youtuber in the market copies PDP in some regards. If he plays an old game or says something funny, other youtubers will do the same thing in their respective languages.
Also, he is one of us. Fucking weeb. Pic related, waifu or whatever.

I think Sup Forums is pulling a Ben Garrison where they take some random e-celeb and turn him into a nazi in the public view. I just watched his videos for the first time and there is nothing of the like in the video.

>mfw Felix "Jew slayer" Kjellberg is alt-right

First time I've watched him for more than 10 seconds and he's actually alright.
But is this his real voice because it's annoying.

this fucking swede couldn't be further away from the redpill, while those ironically shilling post are fun, in the end they are that, shilling for pewdepie channel.
Behead those below Emily Youcis levels of redpill.

is the top pic twisted out of context?

>Behind every Swede there is a Jew

:^)

>tfw made pic related and it's being used everywhere

If I end up being a raindrop in the flood that causes him to get banned from youtube then I'm going to feel like shit. I actually like Felix.

[spoiler]And he's super cute![/spoiler]

thing is friend, we're all ironically nazis in real life, we're all ironically racists in real life. People become accustomed to that edgy humour, then they start accepting it, later on they might even start sympathising with it. The idea is to normalise it, that is the most subversive thing you can do.

And now he knows how much the media lies just so they can get clicks and how unreliable they really are and is passing that information down to 50,000,000 young minds so they won't be so easy to brainwash.

>6:03
>"I thought Swedish media was bad..."
Kek

he is doing a filthy frank lite I think. It looks like he has adapted many of frank's mannerisms and "style" in editing. Don't know why

Now that we've scored a major victory this year, the left has devolved into the virtue signalling olympics where they are eating each other at a pace that we've never seen before.

In their rabid endeavors to throw each other under the bus, they are redpilling the most popular person on Youtube. This is just too good.

holy shit i didnt even think to check, praise kek

>That ending

SEIG HEIL

>he didn't watch anything after 11:18
HEIL HITLER.

haha he's so funny
SO IRONIC hahaha
ˢᴵᴱᴳ ᴴᴱᴵᴸ, ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳ

I keep phoning you fuckers for technical support, but it's telling me "All of our representatives are busy at the moment."

Busy doing what? Shitposting on Sup Forums?

yes, is he normalizing it, though? that shit about youtube killing his channel becuse he's white could have been useful, but know he backed down

This is his channel banner

There's literally 3 other pwediepie threads stop shilling this friend simulator

Pewdiepie is a genius. He hides small redpills in many of his videos and he also openly bashes the media, claiming that they always lie and slander about people.

What a coincidence, the same is happening to Trump! Now all his many viewers will take the media less serious and might become more pro Trump than they already are.

For many years I disliked Pewdiepie because I thought he made shitty videos with shitty humor. But recently I changed my mind. I am very happy that the most popular youtuber is not some leftie dumbass.

He puts on the raspy voice when joking around, you can tell when he's serious when he doesn't sound like a 50 year old cronic smoker

wtf i love pewdiepie now

>turn youtuber into a champion of the right
>feel like shit
wymmym detected Post your hairy tits.

>PewDiePie was our guy all along

They are friends

>Mfw never hated him, just could not stand his fan base

>wymmym detected Post your hairy tits.
You first, fatty.

He's a genius is what he is. Catered his channel to little kids and autistic teens and quickly grew to be the most successful youtube channel on the site.

The guy is a fucking millionaire. All his mannerism are an act and it fucking sells well.

>implying kikes didn't steal berg from scandinavians because it's one of the most aryan surnames
They did the same to a lot of germanic names too. They try to hide their power level.

He is like the modern day Barney. Little kids watch him vblog and play video games.

>hail hydra
that one got me

Holy shit it does sound like filthy frank. Guess i'll check him out.

Sure thing, Sven.

>I usually can't stand watching the guy
Fairly certain his audience is preteens and children.

I feel like you guys are being clickbaited right now

His subscriber base is getting older and he's made cameo appearances on Frank's channel.

Probably wanted to tap into his followers, and maybe liked what he saw there and wanted to try it for himself.

I imagine acting purposely annoying while playing games gets old after a few years and something like that is a breathe of fresh air to him if it ends up being successful.

>Getting kids to watch Hitler speeches
madman

>pewdiepie is now redpilled
Meme magic has gone too far.

>doesn't know how to reply on Sup Forums
You must promptly return to tumblr.

He actually likes papa franku a lot.

He literally made a video with the swastika in the background and Hell march music on. He knows what he's doing.

Delet this!!!!

oh he is definitely normalizing it, the more he makes edgy jokes about it the more he normalizes it. Before you know it his fans start being ironic nazis, thats closer to being an actual nazi than you'd think. But of course its all a joke, so you can get away with it.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

YOU FILTHY ANTI SEMITES

looks more like a soviet uniform and he is playing the theme from red alret 2.

triple ironic.

and wait dor it, it seems like he is building up to drop the bomb on fake news and call out youtube for manipulating its site to shill for clinton and soros.

THAT ENDING HOLY CRAP

Hahaha holy fuck this post is underrated.

He's friends with both frank and idubbz
They work together more than you might think

he should celebrate hitting 50 million by announcing the gas chambers were fake then chanting the 14 words over and over untill he gets banned.

He used to post on Sup Forums, so its not surprising

Just pretend it's 2013. What if I told 2013 you in 3 more years Donald Trump will be Sup Forumss nationalist champion, Britain will leave the EU, Pewdiepie will be a closet white nationalist who fucks with liberals, CNN, MSNBC and ABC will be baited into a meeting with President trump where he roasts all of them and calls them all liars.

How crazy would I seem to you?

>police interview transcriber

I remember typing up the interview of some kid who got molested, and he wouldn't shut up about this Pewdewpie guy. I figured it was just some YouTube fagget

>that scrawny molested kid is now watching Hitler vids and dreaming of going third Reich on his Scout leader
>mfw
>mfw not allowed to post face in case Liverpool gangster tracks me down and threatens the lives of my family if I don't tell him what witnesses are saying about him

Can't watch right now. What's he saying in the end?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>imblying

>redirecting people to Reddit in a Pewdipie thread

WORDS THAT KILL

Puts on a German military costume, plays Hell March, and watches a Hitler speech.

that is absolutely disgusting

His new stuff is good just for pointing out how bullshit the big channels on you tube are. Like this and his videos on clickbait.

youtube.com/watch?v=U9exuXQY84c

Go beat your dick off to traps faggot, I fucking hate reddit with a passion.

Hahaha fucking nice!

>Hell March

ok I laughed

Don't you mean Muhammad?

>you eat me? no I eat you

>that end
kek

i don't care for all these youtubers. and i don't get much out of his videos. but say what you want that kid is slowly redpilling his followers. he is doing good.

>muh no true scotsman

Thankfully, it seems to have killed our landwhale mexijew friend

youtube.com/watch?v=uiHGGuLCrcc

He really did fail to release a big redpill

At least he said he releases now the media skews perception of individuals according to a narrative.