Poo in loo: Is it an IQ or culture thing?

What average IQ does a country need to start pooing in loo?

I know India has a few people that poo in loo and I know that more developed nations have lone wolf street-poos every now and then, but when does it become the norm?

I have traveled to a few shit-tier nations (Ethiopia, India, Romania, France etc.) and I have noticed streetpoo in every single one (in frogland it was homeless Blacks). Not only is there mountains of poo, but more importantly, NOBODY CARES. They don't even double take

I know culture cannot exactly be separated from IQ, but which is the culprit here?

Is it simply that these people are retarded, or is it a cultural thing?

Is sharting in mart a high-IQ form of streetpoo syndrome?

Not sure if I am answering your question, but countries with an average iq of less than 90 are pretty degenerate in general.

Do people poo in loo in Brazil?

bump
I need answers

why poo in a loo when you can poo in the street?

because, burger, you can't remove kebab if everyone is dying of dysentery

90% is infrastructure

5% is people from countries without infrastructure

5% is your mum

I pee in my kitchen sink for convenience

romanianfag here (living in US though)
streetpoo in romania, yes
human, no
FUCKING IDIOT DOG-OWNERS let their dog shit everywhere and never pick up after them
I used to live less than a km from the city center and EVERY DAY I had to be careful where I'm stepping when walking on the sidewalks
I'm not even sure if this is better or worse than having human streetpoo

>implies we all dont do this user

Being an English based lad I take the dirty pots out first

human poop is worse than doggie do lad

I've never encountered poo in loo in frogistan. But dog shit is everywhere (it's been better the last years though)

it was in Paris
mattresses, waste bags, dindus and poo all in this certain area

near a metro station, cannot remember where desu

Paris is a shithole, I wouldn't be surprised.

England only made the 'poop in the streets = disease' connection very recently in terms of how long weve been here, its not that surprising that it still happens in the rest of the less developed world.

india has a very similar problem to china, where industrialism was artificially introduced into a society that did not yet have the cultural adaptation for it.

difference with india being that dravidians (somehow) have australian aboriginal genes, which leaves them a bit worse off than the chinese.

You can explain away every single human issue by doing this. Most of human history has been as barbarians, but we still can have higher standards. I understand there will be a lag, but literally centuries later and these people aren't even trying to catch up.

They EMBRACE the poo

bump

The Foreign Savages have no Idea about sanitation /basic Healthcare

pretty much

some of it might be culture based, but iq plays the biggest role here

you think that with cholera outbreaks being a major killer for some less developed countries would have the mental capacity to see a patter where everytime they shit where they drink, they end up dying soon after...but no...These people have had thousands of years to think of these basic health principles but they didn't

I have seen plenty of old, homeless people shitting in the forests of my city.
I don't see what you guys don't understand, more poor people = more public defecation
Is that too complicated for you?

But is it because they are poor, or because they are retarded (and as a result, poor)?

How do you escape poverty when you are not only born to it, but also live in a country in which most companies use the people to for outsourcing work for incredibly low wages and corrupt governments?
Are they retarded? I guess most of them are, but mostly not due to genetics (except if inbreeding was involved), but because of the lack of education.

because they are poor. some of those people don't even have a home, much less a bathroom. in a lot of third-world countries, you have to pay to use a public bathroom (5-20 cents). sometimes they don't even have that. i don't think they have low iq's. in the US, all the Indians I know are smart in high paying fields (medicine, engineering, etc.) the only guy who got a perfect score of the math SAT was indian. maybe the British get the shitty ones?

calm down kraut I didn't ask you to cuck that loudly

Yes, but they have to throw away used toilet paper, which is disgusting.