MI Recount CANCELED, TRUMP WINS MI

>MI Recount CANCELED, TRUMP WINS MI
cnn.com/2016/12/08/politics/michigan-election-recount/

>PA Recount ending this Friday
phillyvoice.com/jill-steins-recount-lawsuit-calls-pennsylvanias-election-system-national-disgrace/

>WI recount literally a waste and shows Trump winning more
heavy.com/news/2016/12/wisconsin-recount-results-day-7-6-update-progress-status-numbers-totals-st-croix-waukesha-fake-news-fraud-totals-status-new-news-latest-laws-rules-michigan/
NO
REFUNDS

Based Jewish GILF, taking shekels from liberals even after they have been milked dry by Bernie/Hillary.

Nu-approved

No refund

Second time

Are liberals that dumb to fall for same jewish shenangians , first gib to bernie... I remember the good ol'times keking at people giving like their last 1000 dollars to bernie to make collage free and kill student dept...

Now (((Stein))) comes and axe for mo money from retards...

NO REFUNDS GET REKT FAGGOTS !

I wish she would milk me dry, if you catch my drift.

too bad that the electoral college isn't going to elect trump, the twenty or so idiots who would actually take up arms to try and get the buffoon into office will be in jail before they get the chance because of NSA, and life goes on like the election never happened (much to the relief of everyone except the few retards who think donald trump would be a good president)

A

Go back to ur hole fucking leaf.

>muh bait

the entire REASON the electoral college exists is to prevent someone like trump from taking power, you're naive if you think he's going to take office. he has literally zero background in government. he doesn't understand how any of it works. when he loses in the electoral vote the system will be working as intended.

hahahaha

I'm so glad that the epilogue / after-party / post-game show for this entire election was watching Jill "1%" Stein completely debase the remaining minuscule credibility she had amongst the libs. I hope we never hear about this woman ever again

to be fair though, Stein stole from Clinton supporters who were hoping this recount could get the election flipped. I'm glad that she chose to essentially 'steal back' the money that idiots giving to HRC gave. but that was a one-trick pony of a move, Ms. Stein. you're done

>when winning the election was so fun you secretly tell Jill Stein to demand a recount so you can win the election again

>the entire REASON the electoral college exists is to prevent someone like trump from taking power,

lol nope. you're thinking superdelegates. the electoral college is to allow rural America and the suburbs a say in the leadership

>you're naive if you think he's going to take office.

you're literally deluded and have no business calling anybody naive when you're going around saying shit like this

>national disgrace

These fucking elites are so entitled. She couldn't come up with 3 people from each district to ask for a recount...... Maybe that should let you know how the state feels about your shenanigans.

>The 19-page complaint criticizes the voting technology used in Pennsylvania and what Stein's lawyers portray as a series of obstacles voters must pass in order to "make sure their votes are counted."

>"This labyrinthine, incomprehensible, and impossibly burdensome election regime might make [author Franz] Kafka proud," the lawsuit states. "But for ordinary voters, it is a disaster."

AHAHHAHAHAHA 10/10 BUTTHURT

It's too bad there isn't more information about how bad the recounted votes looked for Hillary.

>lol nope. you're thinking superdelegates. the electoral college is to allow rural America and the suburbs a say in the leadership
provably false. if that were actually the case then why would the electoral college be allowed to change their mind? it exists specifically in case low turnout or some other anomaly in the process puts someone like trump in power. again, when he is denied the presidency based on a lack of competence/knowledge of government, the system will be working as intended.

your lifeliterally doesn't matter so hush leafcunt and enjoy the worthless life you lead on a planet you were never meant to be born on

I donated around $300 for this recount... how can I get my fucking money back?????

Please never make kids.

eat shit Ontario

A FUCKING LEAF

Suck 1200 cocks an 25 cents a pop.

Maybe if that lawsuit hadn't been so insulting and over the top, it might have done something.

Maybe the point was to be so insulting and over the top that it wouldn't do anything.

Maybe I don't know how lawsuits work but Trumps libel suit was less harsh.

I hope she pocketed as much as possible democrats and Soros' money.

>leaf intellectual
You're retarded, here's why

The electoral college was designed so states with disproportionately larger populations don't dictate every election

Go on, prove me wrong

What is Ronald Regan

Why is Trump the devil ?
I don't get it.

What were the results of the recount? Did more Hillary's votes increase?

For fucks sake. Grab a rake.