Disprove this, dipshits on/pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KAxfOTUsi2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you so alienphobic, you misogynistic bigot!

I don't see any human rights, do you?

>this thread again

My God, you people are stupid.

Current borders are the only thing that keeps most of the world in relative peace.

I don't see any religions, do you?

>I don't see any houses
>Fuck personal habitats
>We are all hobos

WHERE
ARE
THE
ROADS

I don't see any people, do you?

youtu.be/KAxfOTUsi2Q

"Unfortunately for you the lined you crossed was real"

we iz all universlings

Oceans are natural borders and you will be able to see Trumps wall from space.

???

I don't see anyone that has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

Yes, and not all cultures or even human needs and desires can be met under one rule. Why do you think we have so many problems to begin with as a species?

Why is it the Liberal rhetoric is always so shallow and simple?

>earthlings
>not Terrans
Fuck that noise. Terran master race.

How dare you judge earth just by how it looks from space. You don't even know them and you're jumping to conclusions. I just can't fucking even.

>Terran
>Tehran
Fucking mudslime

t. 60%

you almost had fpbp status

Humans are territorial animals. Much like dogs pissing against a tree, we stained our borders with the blood of your ancestors and mine.

>mfw Martian refugees trying to enter earth borders
FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS WE'RE FULL

i agree with that
i also think nation-states remain the foundation for harmony, for the simple reason i at least get to choose their government, unlike with all the transnational unions or internarnational organizations that define my life now

100% agree OP

No borders?
So why the fuck you shut the door of your house when you go to sleep,faggot?

>Guatemala
You should know this better than anyone

No, we are all fucking fish, go back to water nigger.

>flag

Britbongs are pathetic

>1 post by this ID

/thread

>Go to my BAIT THREADS folder with thousands of images
>Post a few threads on Sup Forums
>Guaranteed replies
>This somehow improved my life in someway

Gratz

>leaf
>commenting on flag
I don't even know what's bait anymore

I see plenty of natural borders, in fact many modern borders are along those natural barriers which has protected mankind since the dawn of history.

There are dozens of major rivers used as borders, there are natural choke-points like Suez and Panama and there are mountain borders such as the Pyrenees. And of course let's not forget islands, from Oz to UK, all with a natural water border to protect the country from horrible immigration.

Spbp

> those in wealthy nation-states with an abundance of natural resources and infrastructure are obligated to share with the third world

no.

TERRA. TERRA OVER EVERYTHING. TERRA GREAT AND GLORIOUS. TERRA GLORIOUS FOREVER.

I see where Whites belong, I see where niggers belong, I see where Mexicans belong.

I don't see where Jews belong though.

UNCOMMON

kek

Earthling sounds fucking stupid. Terran is way better imo.

Mind if I raid your fridge, crash on your couch, and grab a few hundred from your bank account? If so, why?

i sometimes feel like the Jews are constantly trying to distract.

the fact that we're NatSoc means all these issues have already been laid to rest.

lets instead focus on important issues like we did with #DraftOurDaughters. #PizzaGate is a nice opportunity to redpill normies on how fags are a bunch of pedophiles and how by their logic pedophilia is the next step in the LGBTQ agenda.

>WE ARE ALL EARTHLINGS
>THEREFORE WE MUST EMBRACE COMMUNISM RHETORIC

Stupid idealistic bullshit.

This right here. Government is not one size fits all.

Anyone got any more pictures like this one.

i don't see any poverty. do you?

Underrated

>lets instead focus on important issues like we did with #DraftOurDaughters. #PizzaGate is a nice opportunity to redpill normies on how fags are a bunch of pedophiles and how by their logic pedophilia is the next step in the LGBTQ agenda.
"Let's instead focus on shit that doesn't matter and forestall progress that actually does matter. Let's forestall the unification of the human race and the advent of a transplanetary human presence in favor of arguing about the sticky shit found on the floor."

strange, last time i saw the earth from that angle, it had a coka-cola brand label marquee encircling it

>no borders!
>but the goberment has to make you pay for my health insurance

Really excites the neurons.

Fixed

You're right, let's get rid of the atmosphere barrier while we're at it. Oxygen might be dangerous to aliens for all we know.

Don't worry, you'll be able to see the wall from space soon enough

Sup Forums btfo

EVERYBODY IS THE SAME WE ARE NO DIFFERENT!
>BLM FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
Gets the old pistons firing...

I don't see any niggers, do you?

check'd

We ought to adopt nationalist principles to prevent the globalist plan of ending Western Civilisation and causing the extinction of the white race from succeeding even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

the great wall of china can be seen from space

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. We're all actors in a cosmic movie and I think of people like the Rothschilds as playing the role of villains and ourselves as playing the role of heroes (when we're not being dicks).
We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.

I see no climate change.

underrated

Rekt