Brit/pol/ - Are Nige Edition

Make sure to get some quality English larger down you for QT lads.

>Theresa May plays down Angela Merkel's hand in Brexit negotiations as Supreme Court appeal over Article 50 reaches final day
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/supreme-court-brexit-appeal-day-four-live/

>Revealed: The 89 Brexit rebel MPs, and whether their constituents voted Leave or Remain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/revealed-89-brexit-rebel-mps-whether-constituents-voted-leave/

>Government to respond in Brexit case
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38247937

>Live: Last day of Supreme Court Brexit case
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-37976580

>REVEALED: The full list of 89 MPs who voted AGAINST Brexit in Article 50 Commons clash
express.co.uk/news/politics/741039/Article-50-list-89-Labour-Conservative-SNP-Plaid-Cymru-MPs-voted-against-Brexit

>Angela Merkel does not hold the key to Brexit says Theresa May
express.co.uk/news/politics/741204/Angela-Merkel-not-key-Brexit-Theresa-May-European-Union-Germany-EU

>…British Parliament Votes 461 to 89 For Government’s Brexit Timetable
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/08/british-parliament-votes-461-89-governments-brexit-timetable/

>Revealed: Tens of Millions Lavished on Hidden Costs of Immigration Industry
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/08/revealed-tens-millions-lavished-hidden-costs-immigration-industry/

>MPs vote to trigger article 50 after government agrees to reveal plan
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/07/keir-starmer-calls-for-detailed-brexit-plan-after-mps-vote-to-trigger-article-50

>What the papers say: Article 50 debate, Brexit ‘fog’ and ‘looney Labourites’
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/papers-say-article-50-debate-brexit-fog-looney-labourites/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101410098/#101440934
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38250541
strawpoll.me/11828540
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imperial Leather

haha

People here who are in receipt of benefits: What benefits are you on and how much?

ESA £250 per fortnight here, legitimately.

first for CIVICS

Reminder that there must be something wrong with slavs when the most anti-EU constituency in the entire country (Boston&Lincolnshire, 75% Leave, 75% Turnout) is full of them

tfw she gives you the look

First for my 3D waifu

Guy Fawkes did nothing wrong

the eternal ethnos are natural born civilization destroyers FACT

>(((we)))

>Reminder that there must be nothing wrong with muslims when the the most pro-EU constituency is full of them

wew

how not to make an argument 101

fucking stop ok I can actually feel my balls retract further and further each time I have to see her fucking face

>mogg
>not CIVIC

not posting the best one

no you are wrong slavs are based because they are uncucked and white!!

>YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF ANGRY NATIVIST RACISTS!

see explain bls

>Norway style arrangement

eye bleach

stirring yarn laddie

Daily reminder that Poland is pro-EU and therefore not based

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101410098/#101440934

butthurt ETHNOS detected

what was that link for the non-(((tv licence))) payer where you can watch bbc live? someone posted it last week

Mfw Scot Parliament are throwing a hissy fit

>tfw your Machiavellian scheming spans years

what's there to explain? hitchens is often wrong

oh so even you have no clue what he's doing

RIP Hitch.

I'm a civic nationalists you retard. Bangladeshis like me are just as British as anyone else.

average BASED civic vs beady eyed ethno

How quickly will someone say something about Trump to Nige on QT today?

terrible actress

Nige has made loads of money out of Trump's win. He said he also put money on at 5/1 odds a week before.

The only conclusion I can come to is that he trusts and likes David Davis far too much because he's still butthurt that he lost the Tory leadership to David Cameron, a total novice

Give me exactly ONE reason why we shouldn't greatly increase the minimum wage so that a single earner can make enough to sustain a family.

>greatly decrease the workforce

>women are more likely to be staying at home to look after kids

>save the future of Britain

>3DPD

Do you reckon they'll be spamming screencaps of my posts in a few years time mate?

course they will

Without 10 seconds when Dimbleby introduced Nigel Farage to the panel

haha lads they're talking about me on the news
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38250541

it will literally be the first question
>mr faraj how can you support a FASHIST o wait ur one 2 lmao *wild applause*

Just after the first question.
Which wont be anything to do with Trump.

Oh Dear.
Age is getting to Hitch and he's getting stuck in his ways.

Brit/pol/ detector works, lads, just need to automate posting so I get the first post every time, haha.

>tfw nativist ethno scum calls me a cuck

Fair play to Guido for actually paying up.

wrong

WWWWHAT A SEXIST THING TO SAY, A PAIR OF PILLOWBITING OTHERKIN CAN RAISE A CHILD JUST AS STABLY AS ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN CAN, WHAT ARE YOU SOME SORT OF NATIVIST CHRISTIAN

Raising British wages and having open borders will attract the best and brightest around the world.

What did he mean by this?

madman

fuck off ethno nativist cuckold

It isn't economically viable

He's a NEET who has been here a long time.

We've likely made a fairly large number of posts as well.

Because then the other half of eastern europe would move here.

KEK

Can confirm (originally from near Peterborough). We actually have more problems with Eastern Europeans than Pakis when it comes to crime. I just want them both gone tbqh.

yeah imagine that, that would be awful if we suddenly got slav scum moving here by the millions
scary things these hypotheticals

Who are you? I've never heard of you. Nobody on this board has ever heard of you.

>let woman into houses of parliament
>the greatest house of democracy in the world
>what will she put on the public record for our consideration?
>MY VAGINA THE RAPE VAGINA CRYING WHITE MEN THE RAPE RAPE VAGINA
>house speaker forced to say her testimony was """""moving"""""

I don't watch anime but if I did I'd say the girl you keep posting is shit tier desu.

I'll give you three

>Inflation
>The collapse of small businesses
>Faster onset of automation

Whilst the third isn't always a negative, it is when we still can't create clean energy and therefore have to fuck up more of the planet to keep our island going

I'm not sure you appreciate the dedication it takes to do what YKTD does. He is a shitposting Olympian.

''rape''

i want to fuck !

I dunno.

I reckon she would have gotten it back in the day

Why the fuck is this cunt talking about her rape fantasy in The House of Commons?

How can you say that multiculturalism in UK has failed when all villains in the Bond movies are white?

rate my pro-BASED civic OC

Lads, how do you feel that the world's most poisonous ideology was born in old Blighty?

I know I'm only doing it part time by success has a funny way of finding me.

I really should be in bed.

ethno-nationalism?

well, I am but I should be asleep

multiculturalism is only failing because the evil white people don't like their countries being eroded
like I cant even wrap my head around the vile racism that goes on inside white peoples heads

Anarcho-Monarchism? Good lord, I never knew.

*Germany

>OI JOHN

>WHICH WAY TO HOLLAND

the extent of her acting talent is in playing smug
that's it

and god forbid you watch her miserable attempt at acting in that one broadway show

Imagine losing the party you love to disgusting trendy metropolitan free-marketeer Blairites in 1994, only to retake it 21 years later with your best friend and lover at your side

Pretty romantic desu

don't make me say it

New to the forum and the whole Sup Forums thing desu. Just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself.

The name's Darren and I'm from Newport. I'm into rugby, fit girls and my cruising around with the lads in my Honda Civic. Had a cheeky spliff after work with the boys n we're getting a taxi to the club at 9 to pull some birds haha ;)

What are u lads doin tonite?

I watched two Christmas plays at school today. They don't sing any of the traditional songs anymore, which felt weird.

Cod is ours, go play battlefield or something.

Tunnocks Teacakes desu.

>are nige
>not 'our'

Ducking idiot

p-please stop.

drinking until I pass out because it makes the time go faster and any steps to bring me closer to the sweet release of death are a good thing

>HOLLAND?

>

IT'S OVER THERE

strawpoll.me/11828540
lets settle this once and for all

wtf haha, typo I meant *desu not desu

>non-countries posting in are brit/pol/

>at school

12 year old on Sup Forums? Fuck off kiddie

>Battista (M5s): "From the IRS to migrants is the program. We want a referendum on the euro"

CRASHING THIS CURRENCY UNION!