I bet it's because they're racist

I bet it's because they're racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUkv_jPgTeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCKING WHITE WOMEN DID THIS! REEE!

I would fuck Samantha Bee in the ass.

Of course she is. She's openly shrill and condescending about her uninformed party line opinions, where Noah is just black and pretty liberal. People need their opinions to be loudly screeched at them, rather than just said plainly with a joke or two.

Bee is full echo chamber. Noah is just millennial voter ignorance.

what is that makes liberals appear so smug?

not true. this election has proved america is more misogynist than it is racist. the only reason this news is true is because samantha bee is amazing and puts on such a good show despite misogyny

thinking the moral high ground is any way advantageous

Samantha Bee has proven that I'm more misogynist than racist, that's for sure.

Because in the world of the lib-fag circle jerk, Full Frontal has ounce and a half of SJW self pity to its recipe to spoon feed self pity to its viewers. Every now and then Daily Show gets real and says some real shit, taking jabs at Hillary just say, while Full Frontal is full sjw all the time

Who gives a shit? They're both really annoying.
"Ohhhh look at me im black and im oppressed"
"Ohhhh look at me im a woman and um oppressed".
Deport both of their shows.

Maybe with a razor bladed dilldo

They're a generation of people who never heard "no", "fuck off" and "you have to earn it" hence growing up like shitheads

Even black people admit Noah is a hack. Bee is also terrible but she's at least giving fans of that format what they're looking for, which at least makes her a more competent entertainer for that niche even if the whole niche is shit.

both shows are complete shit and are very liberal let them tear themselves apart.

Fire this white bitch immediately before she ruins more innocent black lives.

Her success is literally a hate crime.

Headline
>SAMANTHA BEE OVERTAKES DAILY SHOW!

Reality
>Daily Show's ratings are plummeting so hard that Samantha Bee's ratings, which have never been high to begin with, are higher than the Daily Show's

it's not hard to be a more appealing host than trevor noah lol

Why do people like this hoe?

narcissism, delusional perception of reality, etc.

>I already figured out the world, everyone else is stupid, I just have to be a smug obnoxious person to make the world a better place

It's also why House M.D. was so popular among liberals.

Not all millenials are like that.

bee is less of a idiot but still an idiot

Why are women so unfunny Sup Forums? No meme answers pls.

I already know the answer, but I want to hear other people's opinions.

>bet it's because they're racist.
MEME IT.
KEK WILLS IT.
FIRE UP THOSE TWITTER'S MATES'

Humor is a form of male bonding

Because they never had to be funny.

She's a woman. But he is only half black. So I think she deserves more viewers according to the oppression scale.

a perfect mix of insecurity and righteous indignation

His ratings would be better if he just changed the shit format of the show that doesn't go well with his personality at all.
I saw him do an interview where he actually talks honestly instead of making stupid jokes to try and make things seem silly when they weren't.
Much more enjoyable to watch.

I really miss John (((Steward)))
Never thought I'd say that. At least he had some intelligence and didn't just repeat what the executives told him.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUkv_jPgTeg

People watch Samantha Bee's show?

It's exactly what the liberals want. Imported people of color who are easy to control because they're unfamiliar with the country and culture that they've been dropped into.

Until recently I thought that Trever was actually just an idiot.
But it turns out he actually has nuanced opinions on things and is worth hearing out.
The problem is that on the show all of that goes away, probably because of the execs as you say.
The entire thing just turns into a boring propaganda piece for the left.

I came here to see her tits but I am disappoint

TREV MY MAN HOW BOUT THEM RATINGS

Money, power, fame; none of the humility of character that our parents taught us about in middle America.

>Full Frontal
>Implying half her views aren't people falling for the clickbait title
Top Kike.

House was a good person at heart, though, just extremely cynical. It's not like liberals became the way they are through severe personal trauma.

Well maybe if their parents didn't work so hard and become well-off/wealthy they wouldn't have the opportunity to cave and give them a free ride and artificially extend their adolescence into perpetuity. So it's the parents fault!

Trevor is garbage and should be canceled.

I watched an episode of her show on TV with my gf once and neither of us even cracked a smile. She even asked me "has this bitch even done a Hillary joke yet or is it just a Trump bashing show?" lel.

Generation Y bother.

>(born in '85 - remember the time of no internet, no computer, non-battery toys, 3 channels on TV)

Also, this. They just couldn't do it at the same time as Wilmore cause then they'd be total racists at that media titan (whore) Viacom.

Let ((((((comedy central))))))) keep going like this. South Park was the last thing holding them up - and it has sucked shit for 3+ years, becoming another unwatchable liberal propaganda shitshow.

Free market will crush these faggots.

i like how they ignore Jon "current year oliver" who despite being on HBO probably slaughters them both in the overall ratings across demographics and on interweb views.

He's also objectively less entertaining.
And a known joke thief.
So the comedy scene doesn't share his stuff.

Please Jesus let one of them die eventually.

I honestly can't figure out which I hate more, and I hate both of them with a burning passion

It's only advantage is you look better in history. Good enough for me.

Haven't seen full frontal yet, but Noah's Daily Show is fucking unwatchable. It's still kinda funny, maybe about 10% of what Stewart's was, but its gone from a liberal bias to being practically a mouthpiece for the DNC.

Stewart would bring on conservatives and have great conversations with them, making sure to let them fully express and explore their opinions no matter how much he disagrees. The few conservatives Noah brings on he just says they are ridiculous and spends the whole interview taking cheap shots for his audience to giggle at.

It really bothers me that 6 years ago Stewart got up and made "I disagree with you, but im pretty sure you aren't Hitler" a rallying cry of the left, and now I cant turn on facebook without seeing 5 different posts comparing Trump to Hitler.

How can they maintain the smug look as of PizzaGate, then?

This. I actually sort of liked Stewart's show. Trevor Noah is a fucking shithead. When will these faggots stop crying "racism!" and finally realize that that faggot isn't funny.

I don't know why the shills who produce the show even chose Noah to run the Daily Show; they should've known they needed something more that a brainless puppet to run their propaganda machine.

Real talk.

The biggest feminists I know love Samantha Bee.

I feel a love-hate relationship with Samantha Bee. She recognizes us a lot in her segments and makes cool Pepes for us (pic related). She deep down knows we're just here to have fun and are not really that bad. Watch, I predict her and her staff spend so much time snooping Sup Forums that they are slowly redpilling themselves. She's slowly becoming more sympathetic towards us. She'll be /ourgirl/ by this time next year.

what is wrong with his face

Man, that'd be awesome, but I think she'd probably wind up in multiple pieces in Jamie Alefantis's basement if she got redpilled.

True. She'd be SHUT DOWN as soon as she showed some kind of consciousness. Making Pepe's as good as theirs does take a lot of understanding of our culture. They are already in to deep

How many of those posts are by Jon himself?

i think its because you have yet another foreigner shitskin lecturing America about how racist it is. Not even every libtard will be able to stomach that amount of absurdity.