That make sense

That make sense

Other urls found in this thread:

charismanews.com/opinion/56461-the-national-debate-over-gender-neutral-bathrooms-goes-viral
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715537/Transgender-pupils-given-extra-PE-breaks-Council-warning-schools-fears-chest-binding-practice-lead-breathing-difficulties-fainting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM
infowars.com/trannies-want-you-to-say-birthing-individuals-instead-of-pregnant-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=RY9nOM94WwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Dr. Peterson pls keep me out of prison

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

They're becoming parody and everyone is starting to realize it.

WAKE ME UP

I wish that Hitler had won.

Trans activists place under street panhandlers in my social hierarchy and philosophical authority in my list.

Sorry but the word trannies triggers me

So now everyone has to care about my feelings and use the correct phrase of Mentally Ill individuals

I am tired of literal freaks forcing their opinions on to me.

Are these cuck serious ?

I want them to say "mentally ill individual" instead of "trans woman".

please stop spamming this horseshit

if pizzagate threads cant survive without censoring all other topics then its obviously not very interesting

this is why they put them in ovens

>promotes trans-hate

No, the trans people are just hurt by the fact they can't reproduce and take that hurt and turn it into a projection. or something like that

Why not call them Breeders?

shit like this got trump elected

nobody wants to live in trannyworld and have to police their own fucking thoughts so not to insult some degenerate faggot

0.5% of the population, does not get to decide anything. why are we giving these people any attention at all.

every time I see one of these, I make a conscious effort and decision to hate trans people a little more. feels good :)

You just broke canadian law, I'm reporting you to the mounties.

>transexual activists
does this mean numales and rabid feminists?
pretty sure those are the ones spreading "xir" as well

haha what kind of satire is this?

this is a typical-day-on-Sup Forums sort of thread. you're paranoid pewds

ugh it's so ugly

This.
Absolutely no reason at all.

This is one hell of a timeline

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I'm a tolerant guy, but this is all just too much bullshit for anyone to take... how did we let it get to this point?

>someone wants me to do something
No.

What's this even from leaf? Or did you just make it up to rabble rouse on Sup Forums?

If a tranny tells you he's a woman...
well, that's fake news.

Gonna need a source.

Finally Canada once again at the forefront of the Progressive movement. Setting the bar for the rest of us to follow. We can only hope one day to be as Progressive as Canada. Big Trudeau fan here. There is no reason why you should call pregnant people women, it's extremely transphobic and my only criticism is that it took Canada this long to notice an issue that involves not only a misgendered pregnant person but also what could be a multi-gendered unborn individual (using the word baby is actually transphobic)

>doesn't want to acknowledge gender
>points out which gender it was before and then after its "transformation"
Why are they all so delusional?

I was wondering what became of Frankie Muniz after Malcolm in the Middle ended.....

unless it was all just government propaganda trying to force liberal viewpoints on the populace

liberals

>transexual activists

trans can't get pregnant fuck off

>"birthing individuals"
And yet, feminazis still accuse men of creating a society that objectifies women.

>implying male women can't breed

Ableist transphobe

Tolerance

Holy shit he's 31 now. I feel old.

makes me physically ill

The solution is in the stated problem. Don't be trans.

"My most recent female day" is a phrase that was never meant to be written.

PC culture is openly mocked by Gen Z kids.

((()))

more tranny news
push for gender neutral bathroom.
charismanews.com/opinion/56461-the-national-debate-over-gender-neutral-bathrooms-goes-viral
trans degenerates deserve extra breaks during PE because their binding there tits
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715537/Transgender-pupils-given-extra-PE-breaks-Council-warning-schools-fears-chest-binding-practice-lead-breathing-difficulties-fainting.html

Tolerant guys allowed it.

If you have a dick you are a male, if you don't have a dick you are a female. If you changed gender you are mentally ill. Same goes if you think that you can change gender by deciding to be a female one day and some fucking fluid the other day. Those people needs to be sent to a mental asylum. Fucking hate them

>Franz, how many Jewish women did you gas?
>Oh, about 6 billion on my most recent female day
>Oh good. When's the next child gassing day?

If you ever, EVER wanted to fuck with a tranny psychologically you bring up that they will never have children. They'll never be pregnant. They'll never be mother to their offspring.

I think they care far less than real women who are unable to have children.

This right here is the single biggest problem I have with all this 'rebranding' shit we've seen as a result from political correctness.

Words and labels are quickly becoming so convoluted that they lose all meaning.

this translates to..

Tolerance of intolerance is bravery.

unironically, really makes u think. Good Quote

This, I support research for pizzagate but if your shit gets archived because not enough people are posting in it then it's their fault.

They are already assuming that i will use their bullshit pronouns which i'll never do

Hopefully after the drug war Duterte will let us rejoice in a war on trannies

> individuals
So daddy ran off?

Reggies want you to say "Mentally Ill" instead of Transsexual, but what can you do?

>Trannies want

Who the fuck cares?

This train of thought leads to wrongthink

Words have lost all meaning to these people

>no source

fake news

The Anglo won

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

The moment you decided to support the gay rights/marriage movement in 2007, you signed up for all this.

I'm convinced that people choose to be "non-binary" so that they can claim victim status from both sides of the coin.

>You're a girl?
>Um, no.
>You're a guy?
>Omg, stop.

>trannies want
Stopped reading

>LESS THAN 1% OF THE POPULATION WHO ALL HAPPEN TO BE MENTALLY ILL WANT SOCIETY TO CONFORM TO THEIR FUCKED UP WAY OF LIFE.

GOOD ON THAT BUDDY

> Birthing Individuals
Kek

We should take all our trannies and give them to ISIS

this has already happened.
i guess it worked because trannies are more oppressed.

>pizzagate
>research

Tippity toppest of keks, friend. Scouring the internet for triangle shapes and butterflies isn't research. It's paranoid schizophrenics with way too much time on their hands efficiently wasting all of it.

you dindu nuffin'

Yeah, let's just check this out

>No source in pic
>No link
>1 post by this ID

Yep. This is bullshit and just triggering the autists on Sup Forums. Us trannies don't really care and more than a barren man/woman care. It sucks, but that's life.

most of them are actually clinically insane in there own way besides being trannys

Leftists do care. I was briefly involved with my uni's feminist group (I just wanted to see behind the curtain), and they got triggered over cisnormativity in articles talking about women giving birth, when not only women can give birth. The current wave of feminists love trying to stop people implying only women can give birth.

not bullshit.
info wars
infowars.com/trannies-want-you-to-say-birthing-individuals-instead-of-pregnant-women/
and alex jones channel had it
youtube.com/watch?v=RY9nOM94WwI

>leftists want you to use more syllables because they are assholes

I wouldn't know, but I wouldn't doubt it. I just know from personal experience trannies shit themselves when you remind them they will never be pregnant.

Don't forget that something like 40% kill themselves after getting gender reassignment surgery
These people need help

This.

Day of the rope is coming for all traps. You all are vile diseased mentally ill trash

How can we raise that figure to a 100 percent?

Yeah, now go talk to people NOT in an echo chamber. It's practically a meme that colleges are hyper insular.

But, trannies who go through the actual medical stuff to transition (therapist, psychiatrist, hormone and surgery) tend to just...not care? At the very least, we just want to be left alone and not have dicks harass us OR use us as an excuse to complain. We're mentally ill and just want some peace.

There was actually some study I have tucked away about why that is with post-psychiatric trannies. It's because people around them make too big a deal about it, both positively and negatively. It's like a schizo who EVERYONE either keeps comparing them to that Beautiful Mind guy as 'You are such a brave hero" or comparing them to the Psycho killer. Every damn day. It never stops. Your biggest flaw and something that would be manageable if you could let it rest.

The Left is killing trannies just as much as the people with guns and gay panic, just a lot more slowly.

Hopefully I get to see the day of the rake first.

>We're mentally ill

At least you are admitting it

fuck off freak

there, 2 post by this id now

>tfw degenerate tranny
>tfw know I'm mentally ill
Will these morons trying to speak for everyone just fuck off and kill themselves already?

> At the very least, we just want to be left alone and not have dicks harass us

Quit trying to force straight men into being gay with your bullshit then. There are plenty of fags who want to fuck you so leave the rest of us alone.

>W-why won't you be with my feminine penis though?
Fuck off m8.

I want them to say 'dead individuals' instead of trannies.

Honestly, 95% of transsexuals are just queers who think the grass is greener on the other side. We all know it.

unwillingness to kill heretics

they can do that, it is just that nobody will understand what the fuck they talk about

>The Left is killing trannies just as much as the people with guns and gay panic, just a lot more slowly.
so they kill themselves because they cant handle attention?
that kind of sounds like a defective person.

as for your study. its probably just another case of a university altering figures to fit the liberal narrative.
Stokal Affair anyone?