What was her last thought Sup Forums

What was her last thought Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
barenakedislam.com/2016/12/04/germany-teenage-daughter-of-high-ranking-eu-official-raped-and-murdered-by-afghan-muslim-invader/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXE_n2q08Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can white boys even compete?

At least... at least I wasn't a racist... *dies*

>Fuck, my father was wrong all along

Killing a woman after raping them is customary in Afghanistan. Kill me HARDER daddy!

good post swede

>no, not in my butt!

>that post
>that flag

8/10

You know she enjoyed the rape part atleast

fpbp

Perfection.

A mix of fear/arousal.

fpbp

Ughghg. This hurts so good

fpbp

At least they didn't call me racist

Hitler did nothing wrong

We'll trade racists for rapsits

"I hope nobody judges all Muslims for the actions of a few. After all, it's white people's fault that he acts this way."

Anons, these white people who hate other white people are not humans. They are conditioned from a young age to attack (verbally or physically) anything they perceive as "too white." Don't play nice with them because they will not play nice with you.

>i hope my dad sees this on the internet

Postum primum, postum excellentia maximus.

>is this kekĀ“s punishment?

>you will never ask her to marry you

She died from internal bleeding.

I love these near daily threads of white cunts being obliterated.

the rate should only increase as well

damn really?

Must have fucked her good and hard

no, she drowned

THE JEWS DID THIS

"I love muslim cock, who cares if i die"

>as long as I'm getting plunged up the veejayjay

> these 4 inches are to die for

>Well, at least I'm not racist

>sweden yes!

The saddest words
>Sup Forums was right again

And fuck you assholes who celebrate the death of these birds. Blame her father, blame the CM system she was brought up in, and ofc that scumbag who killed her.

"I'm sorry for my negative feelings towards this poor man, may God or Allah forgive me"

M8, she volunteered at a refugee center.

In all likelyhood the sand nigger had been raping German qts in that park for a while, when he realized the girl he raped this time could identify him he was forced to sacrafice her to Allah for being kafir trash

Faggot

fpbp

Probably this

(((Swedes)))

"Glub glub blorgle?!"

>make choices of your own free will that lead to your demise
>"Guys, we shouldn't hold her guilty! It's not like she brought these people over or campaigned to bring them over!"

This is the man I want to share the rest of my life With.

Sup Forums, feed this fire.

The britcuck has a point, she was young and impressionable and subverted into think rapefugees=good. Not to say there is no personal responsibility on her part, biking alone in Germany at 2:30 in the morning is basically asking to become some afgans kafir bride for a night

I tried to help and got nothing back but pain and I hope my body will be a warning to all others in germany who will welcome refugees.
May God take me into his loving arms and strike down on my enemies.
I didn't deserve this. I was just a young girl with welcoming arms and a big heart.
You did this. YOU FUCKING SAVAGES.
I WELCOME DEATH NOW.... welcome... me...19... animals...

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

hahahahahahah

:D ahaha therrre's no sharks in there!

Stereotypes exist for a reason

Exactly this

Damn

>Sup Forums was right again

Kill yourself reddit cuck

>mfw her family are asking for donations to refugee charity after her killer is revealed to be a refugee

This is unbelievable. I know the jews are heartless monsters who only love money but jesus fucking christ.

Are the German people mad about this or are they cucked beyond belief?

The MBC(muslim big cock) is great

Did I leave the oven on?

>mmm so much bigger than white bois

You would think that asshole, even though it's not even remotely possible.

Source? Apparently no legitimate news org mentions this.

The germans are no doubt enthralled in preparations for (((hannakuh))) never for get the 6 trillion

>the leaf cannot believe that a mudslime would rape and kill a white girl

Why am I not surprised?

If your news source hasn't reported this story, then your news source is not legitimate.

barenakedislam.com/2016/12/04/germany-teenage-daughter-of-high-ranking-eu-official-raped-and-murdered-by-afghan-muslim-invader/

It's a fairy tale my friend.
But in every tale is a piece of truth

Sweets i just googled topic and got jewsRus as the only news source and some tumbler bs.

Maybe some kraut can help this leaf friend out?

No i got it True story just needed the name.

"All The News That Fits The Narrative"

- The MSM

>posting this from germanistan

the gestapo is on its way

This cunt is filthy afghan. Keep in mind Syria>Afghanistan. Syrians are much more western and also many sane Christians.

Beware of the MaaSS after posting that

Danke Merkel.

I wonder how many times she came during the "rape"

In muslim cum

I have Cum driping out my Vagina I might be pregnant I hope he kills me,

big shocker

kek. Was it too empathic? Blunt driven (anti)nationalistic posts on fb get ignored. But hell gets lose on the ones who move hearts.

>that flag
>id color

really makes me lmao

Dam just the thought of being a rapefugee in Berlin fucking some defenseless germ chick right in the pussy raw dawg style. There's something cozy about that thought. After all the germs deserve it

>she was probably a descendant of a nazi
>never forget the 6 quadrillion

"I am sorry for not shaving my vag for your arab cock, I know you muzzies love 'em shaved. I hope to go into purgatory and for the next 100 years hope to repent and and serve all those suicide bombers in heaven"

P.S. "I hate my dad, he should have done more for "refugees" and bring extra 5 million of them to Lelmarny"

she probably thought of how wrong she was about all of this "refugee" thing.
have anyone thought of writing a parting letter to the girl on facebook or twitter and it is actually her fathers fault she was killed just to let him know we know he is the one at responsible for his daughters death

If the father doesn't care, then why should we? This girls death is cause for celebration, in that more people will become redpilled on the Muslim question.

I hope you stay strong and don't get into this divide&control.

The only purpose of these threads is dividing us from you.
True germans despite it and fight back on the streets.
You, my friend is a victim of that whole jew tactic. Instead standing strong, borders get implanted into our brains and hearts.

There are no borders... fuck that

Borders are necessary and keep us from mixing any true soul out there with savages from No-White-Country.

I will admit I am far right. I am for a continuous flow of christians into my country and drive that muslim scum where they belong to.... somewhere in anatolia.

Peace be upon you

refugees welc-

don't worry boyo, it's all bantz.
I know there will be people who stand up, not just in Germany, but all over the world, when the time comes. We just have to use every tactic we can, including low quality bantz, to induce anger, mistrust, desperation... Well fed lion is not a worthy adversary, but a wounded one, well, we shall see.

uh Germanbro, you probably need to wipe your hard drive. You can't post that shit from Germanistan

top kek

WADDUP

MONEY
MONEY
MONEY!

Keep dreaming. Germans are eternally cucked, had she not been drowned she would have considered this situation to have been consensual

this. its literally the same attitude that liberals have towards blacks and muslims. "dindu nuthing not their fault". noble sluts instead of noble savages.
i say its better a liberal pro refugee girl got raped and killed than a truly innocent one.

once you go black...

>benis in vagina :~DD

dunno what you want to tell me.
Buzzwords aren't your friend anymore.

MONI MONI MONI MONI
youtube.com/watch?v=GXE_n2q08Yw

SING NIGGER SONG

Thank you for your kind words my friend.

Schlomo speaking. What a surprise here.
>germans are eternally cucked
Hope that knife on your throat will not slit too deep.

I can and I do.

This

Yes, yeeees, embrace the shitposting.
Follow the way of the leaf.