Press F to pay respect

Press F to pay respect

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-us-power-to-collapse-predicted-ussr-fall-johan-galtung-a7460516.html
economyandmarkets.com/economy/innovation/trickle-down-economics-works-just-ask-the-middle-class/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fingers crossed

>Paying respect to the United Scum of America

The more you think about his policies the less sense they make.
We need an electoral college revolution America.

The world will be a worse place without the US in charge.

They have to do this character assassination because Donald getting rid of all the (((bankers))) and lobbyists in Washington

They are losing power everyday and are lashing out against him.

All they can say is that he's inexperienced

SO WHAT

So was Regan and he was one of our greatest presidents.

We've weathered greater storms than Trump.
And if he fucks up really badly in the first term, he's probably not coming back.

Are we making a comeback? Is it finally time for the true heroes of mankind to take back their thrones?

seeing it like that just puts into perspective how pathetic those empires were

No, most likely it'll be China.

>getting rid of all the bankers
>has former goldman sachs banker as chief strategist
>appoints numerous other wall street bankers most of whom worked for goldman sachs

I am just completely amazed by how fucking dumb my people are.

Trump's cabinet is full of bankers and lobbyistes

>They have to do this character assassination because Donald getting rid of all the (((bankers))) and lobbyists in Washington
what

goldman sachs shares have soared since trump was elected, got any proof for this? All I've seen is his IDEA to put a ban on executive officials becoming lobbyists for several years, which is a good start but nowhere near enough to drain the swamp.

>because Donald getting rid of all the (((bankers))) and lobbyists in Washington
POE or retardation? Have you completely forgotten the fact that Trump is one of those multinational rich corporate figures who are part of the banker and lobbyist collective? They guy is quite literally representative of the sort of people who have actually been running countries like Bugerstan for a long time.
Sup Forumstards are so fucking stupid.

t. retarded polfag

All of Trumps grandchildren are Jewish.

He has to keep a few on so that they don't riot and so he can control them

Pretty fucking simple

>Donald getting rid of all the (((bankers))) and lobbyists in Washington
the doubling down of logic and the eye of a needle that Sup Forumstards will go through, I swear

Literally just one

ok you're baiting

>Sup Forums actually believes this

Yeah, and we are going down with them

made me chuckle. Solid little troll.

That can't be helped, personally I hope it leads to real change, would love to see pictured in Mexico City

Trump is a fucking retard and CIA needs to give him that heart attack causing substance.
Pence would be a much better prez since at least he's not a dumb senile, twitter shitposting cuck and understands America's role in the world.

>US power to collapse

Good! I want to go back to comfy isolationism. Fuck the neocohens.

you want to be invaded by the chinese?

Hmmmm

Looks like Huffington Post
Smells like Huffington Post
Could it be...
Huffington Post?

you dosnt love a bit of chinky

>comfy isolationism
that you havent had for like 200 years, america loves sticking its nose in others' business, and have profited greatly from doing so

You've had one too many mate

No you dumb faggot. Pre-ww1 was pretty good.

Fact: Ivankas biological father is a Jewish man who Trump insisted would father "his" children

Trump is a literal cuckold

Independent. Which is just as clickbaity

Tapa ittes. HomoTrump on Putinin kätyri joka haluaa liittää Suomen Venäjään.

All that matters is that we win the economic war with China. And that must start with a complete overhaul of our automotive industry.

>getting rid of them by putting an ex goldman sacs fucker in his board

What if she is her secret lover instead of her daughter

no nyt on aika villit voimafantasiat

That would explain a lot.
Only the most fucked up people would feel so attracted to their biological daughter as Trump does.

good in what way?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations

>people who desperately want to see the end of the US at the hands of the globalist establishment complaining that Trump will erode US power
u wot m8

>thinking someone is smart for predicting that communism will fail

>heroes
Anglos are 100% ashkenazi jews

väälatsyt an köen illit on jeinakkü voikin

No, I want my country to choose it's friends wisely

Which would be?

Mexico has no friends tho

except Australia

Mexico is better than Trumps USA

A Mexican president never said Russia should annex Finland

Just take the subway to downtown or go to any mall's food place and you'll find plenty of chinks already

>Chinese
>Friends
You're literally better off with the eternal anglo.

Just look at Hong Kong.

He literally reminds me of Brazilian politicians SO.

>A Mexican president never said Russia should annex Finland
M-muh ebil Russia

Finland is Russian clay desu

Australia doesn't have enemies so that doesn't really count.

Mexican presidents have no business commenting on anything outside North America, and no one would give a shit if they did.

I will predict that I'll suck my dick someday

I will predict I'll put at least a dozen ladders on our side of any wall Trump builds, and will actually work to convince other Mexicans to do the same.

good post

>Australia doesn't have enemies
we have NZ

If I was a Russian I would never get to invade finland. They are crazy, mate.

I can already suck my dick.

I really like this idea.

>[Helms Deep Intensifies}

They have a secret love affair with Germany.

>he named a oil jew for the environment office.

Literally banana republic.

There's a hate campaign against Finland in Russia right now. They make up bullshit like "Finnish NAZI kills 100 Russian babies" and Russians are so fucking stupid that they believe.
They are planning an invasion definitely and it has Trumps seal of approval on it.

Wasn't Reagan a governor of some state before he became POTUS?

>They are planning an invasion definitely
Why would they though?

Why? You're part of the EU. What would they have to gain?

might want to take a look at who he's putting in actually, because you're wrong

Reagan sucked ass. The fucker conjured up the "trickle down" meme that republicans keep trying to force when large corporations just pocket the damn money instead of paying their workers more or creating more jobs.

Because they ultimately want their cultural nemesis Sweden but Finland is inbetween.
Right now the cuckold Trump would never allow Russia to take Sweden but Finland he's willing to allow be invaded as a "good businessman".

>He attracted controversy in 2000 when he predicted US global power would collapse by 2025.

>But under the Bush administration he revised his forecast for the collapse to 2020. Now, he says that reality that is materialising following election of the bombastic billionaire.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-us-power-to-collapse-predicted-ussr-fall-johan-galtung-a7460516.html

He's using Trump as an excuse for his forecast

>Trump will never be my president
why live?

>Because they ultimately want their cultural nemesis Sweden but Finland is inbetween.

The last time they went to war was literally 200+ years ago. They don't give a shit about Sweden and only sort of give a shit about Finland.

Russia has much more important things to worry about.

Is it another Mexican warlock predicting this?

Thats how you create jobs dumbass by giving the job creators money so that they can hire more workers.

economyandmarkets.com/economy/innovation/trickle-down-economics-works-just-ask-the-middle-class/

PLUS he's the one that started the war on drugs and brought down the soviet union.

I really don't understand how liberals can rationalize their hatred for a potus like that. The US wouldn't even be here if liberals were in charge in the 80s.

>let me tell you about your country and how they brainwash you because my media said so

Searching for logic in Russia's foreign policy is an exercise in futility

The Reagan hatred is justified in terms of his foreign policy (see Iran-Contra), but people always seem to forget that the US was in a period of serious stagflation. He's regarded well because he presided over a period of economic stabilization.

lmao, I love seeing how other shit non nations squirm in fear now that the US is out of the picture and won't die for them anymore

>t. world war 2 started in 1941, czechs are fashisty and finland started the winter war

Your irrelevant ass little country doesn't need to exist lmao

But everything Russia under Putin has done has been perfectly logical
>Crimea
Securing Russias only Warm water port in the Black Sea so that rebels don't occupy it.
>Syria
Helping out a long-time ally of Russia in the region and preventing the spread of Islamism while opposing US foreign policy under Obama that has only created more chaos.

I was marginalizing him as a joke, but the only time trickle down worked was during or just around major wars as we mass produced arms and vehicles for the military.
Corporations have no need to increase the amount of workers, or to choose workers over automation. If it weren't for unions we'd all still be getting paid shit.

Ronald Reagan thought otherwise. He was a real American.

What the fuck is this EU bot on about?

Neat quads.

California

>olen vain tyhmä amis mutta kannatan Trumppia koska build wall on niin ebin xP

bork laser???

>america is fucked
>no country will take me as a refugee because I'm white

We'll take you, Poland will too.
Assuming we still exist at that point of course.

>more yanks in Prague

Good way to ruin a city

Start learning a new language now friendo and have a plan.

The USSR collapsed due to forces out of their control

Americans have chosen their own demise

That's a special kind of dumb

Where would you go? The EU isn't exactly stable rn

>poland

I want a white country pls

Move to alaska