16 yr old bangs teacher

dailycaller.com/2016/12/07/cops-teacher-traumatized-16-year-old-male-with-beer-pong-fueled-sex-romps-at-her-fiances-pad/

Lucky little bastard.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2921101/Georgia-high-school-teacher-jailed-authorities-uncover-sexual-relationship-student.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eM28YFrMdfI
youtube.com/watch?v=m6uvv1aS5_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That poor boy

she's pretty but she shouldn't be such a disgusting whore.

>traumatized

Toppest of keks

>Lucky little bastard
/thread

Nice

Nicccceeeeee!

>traumatized

Funny how they never interview the kid.

Obligatory NICE.

Remember envy is a sin

Nice.

Oh
Poor guy, it must have been pretty rough for him

nice thread?

Niceeeee

>Traumatized
Was he a faggot or what?

It's okay when girls do it.

The most interesting part is she posted 100k in BOND money. Like, what street corner has this whore been working to save up that kind of cash?

I bet you she is either an actual hooker part time, or she's being backed by some organization that is taking up her case to court in order to get her off (no pun intended).

That 16-year-old wasn't traumatised at all. Fuck that noise. He's a lucky kid. There were many female teachers in high school that I wanted to have sex with.

Nice.

yeah his mates must be mocking him mercilessly

>nyah nyah nyah nyah, you had sex with a hot blon-die, we're still vir-gins

i heard it was a black boy
can anyone confirm?

Why are they so lucky all my teachers were all guys and ugly witches

the fuck is wrong with female teachers

CHAD CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

NICE
I
C
E

dumb pussy nigger

someone give that boy a "luckiest boy in america" medal

>got a ticket to hell
>lucky

I wish I had done this years ago when I had the chance. : ( She was a hot Asian too.

nnnnnnnnnnnnice

Living the dream, shes a cute

>hahahaha this kid is so lucky i would totally bang all the hot teachers because im a desperate 30 year old virgin
>omg why do female pedophiles get off easier than males thanks feminism

Wut

this too. if any of my teachers had hit on me i would have been legit traumatised

>Leaf
Thanks for ruining the fun, Leafrunner

any male teachers as well?

Noice

Nice..

Nice.

Because a man has to work to get laid, a woman just has to be there and ask 'who wants to fuck'

Niiiiicceeee

Nice!

>get engaged to your gf
>life is great, you both have jobs
>she cheats on you with a high school kid because of her primal instincts from high school to get the popular guy haven't faded off

women

Now come on m8. The kid was 16. I don't know about you fags, but I was a fucking horny teenager at 16. Banging a hot blonde teacher was my ultimate dream.

at least he knows she's a whore and didn't marry her

>hot Asian

Obligatory "Nice".

Debra Lafave is still the GOAT though.

Kek I'm in college now but when I was a junior, some senior guy got caught fucking his teacher even though he had a girlfriend and she had a husband.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2921101/Georgia-high-school-teacher-jailed-authorities-uncover-sexual-relationship-student.html

>what is a bail bondsman

Chadman the Normie strikes again!

Will our hero Betafrog ever recover?

Find out in the next episode of '/r9k/ the thread'!!!

Nice

Nice

OP one looked better imo tbqh

continuing the tradition: noice

*click*

NOICE

You guys realize in every one of these stories it's always a black kid, right? Why does Sup Forums condone these racemixing pedophiles?

That gif is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time

>16 year old
>pedophile

anything 12 and above is ok mate

NICE!

Debatable.

There's a thing called repentance, nigguh.

>bondsman
>100k

u wot m8?

nigger he didnt sin, he was blessed by a sinner. try and keep up

nigger, wut?

Nice

>traumatized

If there were, you'd be the first to know.

>muh dick
>calling me a nigger
can't make this shit up

>The next thing that happened, police say, is that the lovebirds consummated their lust at an apartment in nearby McKinney, Texas.

>The apartment belonged to Ferguson’s fiancé, police say. He was out of town at the time.

>
In the ensuing weeks, Ferguson and her 16-year-old math student proceeded to have a whole bunch of sex in the apartment belonging to Ferguson’s fiancé, the police affidavit states.

>
There was allegedly sex on a park bench over in Lewisville as well.

Poor kid, this is every teenager nightmare.

nice

>“I heard the kid was just talking about it to his friends and I guess a teacher or a student over heard it,” Flores told the station.

>and then... sniff sniff... then she forced me to play beer pong guys... i-it was horrible. I felt so v-v-violated when finally had sex, again and again, and once more on that park bench. l-like I'm just some pack of meat.

you only need to post 10% to make bail. they charge the rest if you dont show up to court

>Now come on girl. The kid was 16. I don't know about you girls, but I was a fucking horny teenager at 16. Banging a hot blonde male teacher was my ultimate dream.

>16
>kid
The idiot is trusted to drive a car. Should be trusted to fuck his teacher.

>millenials are so beta and cucked that their women are now going for gen z boys
Holy shit millenials are sad.

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=eM28YFrMdfI

Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=m6uvv1aS5_I

>at-her-fiances-pad

This is the truly disgusting part.

What a fucking whore.

>What a fucking whore.
You know the fiance was ok with it and would watch them do it right? Hes a typical cucked millenial

Nice.

Nice.

>Slutty teacher is 23
>Lucky fucker is 16
>Americans think this is child abuse.
Sure it's not right that she was his teacher, but she's not a child molester or anything, jesus christ.

>Repenting only to get into heaven
>not because you feel guilty

sorry god is just a little smarter than that

Nice

Truth be told, he probably is traumatized from this. The type of woman that fucks a teenager probably isn't mentally stable.

Yes, it truly unfortunate for that young horny hormone-fueled heterosexual male to get fucked by a hot blonde school teacher.

Niccccccccccccccccce

Bro, I had a 50ish year old English teacher that I would have pounded. Mrs. Whitcomb... Such an elegant lady but so hot.

You realize that you only pay a fraction of the bond right?

nice

>23 year old sleeping with 16 year old
>Flores, the Plano High student interviewed by CBS Dallas, said the local scuttlebutt is that the student who had the affair with Ferguson didn’t exactly try to keep it a secret.
>“I heard the kid was just talking about it to his friends and I guess a teacher or a student over heard it,” Flores told the station.
>After she started teaching at Plano High on August 22, Ferguson almost immediately began her frolic with the unidentified 16-year-old student. Then, she quit her job in October.

I'm not sure this is even illegal. 16 is above the age of consent and if she's not a teacher anymore then she's not in a position of power or w/e that makes it illegal.

nice

That kid is going to be fucked up for life after being raped like that

I feel sorry for that poor kid... now his sex life peaked at 16... he'll never be able to top that hot student/teacher sex...

>the kid is a victim
>somehow the teacher is also a victim
>nobody gives a shit about the male fiance

Niccceeee

as much as i agree i don't really think its necessary, he should throw that whore out and find one that doesn't fuck everything with a dick
no need to cry about his fee fees