I wanna cry

Mfw .02% west african

What does this mean Sup Forums

Should i just off myself

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

23andme always scatters the unknowns into bad categories

download the raw and run it on gedmatch

Download the raw. Whattya mean

Be thankful that you're only .02% west African and not 25% fucking Jewish like this faggot here is.

FUCKING

PERCENT

>

Big relief. My results also said i am 0.0% ashkenazi jew.

You're 25 percent holy shit what?! Everyone look a Skype!

nothing wrong with that friendo

if you arent 13 bloodlines (you would know if you were) you are just slightly more likely to have genius IQ and high spiritual intellegence

More likely to decive goyim, too

isn't 23andme fake as fuck?

it's cool

all honkies have a little bit of nigger in them

you wuz kangs and shit bro be proud

I'm the same.

>99.8% European
>0.2% Sub Saharan African

Yeah so shut the fuck up and be thankful you aren't Schlomo Shekelberg.

Although on the upside now I can play the Jew card with any feminist who tries to call me a racist, since they think only "POC" can be oppressed and only "evil whities" can be racist.

I'm also 15% Central Eurasian (Kazakh/Uzbek/that area) which kind of shocked me but it's also another card I can play so long as they don't ask me how much. Kek.

Actually me finding out I'm 1/4 OY VEY just makes me hate Jews more because I get all of it from my extremely abusive, narcissistic, corrupt, pedophilic fucking sorry excuse of a "father" and his equally terrible sorry excuse of a "mother".

unfortunately yes

just remember that friends are good to have, and that whites are the best race behind jews (close second too)

Stop stop stoooooppppp

How does it make you feel

NIGGER

>doesn't glorify being part Pharoah suppressed KANG

so glad my results came back nigger and jew free

Never even knew it, too.

I do have an IQ of 122 which isn't really that great but it's higher than average so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But I hate religion so what do you mean by high spiritual intelligence?

I want to say that'd explain my semi-pathological lying but it only started when my childhood abuse became more frequent.

>behind Jews
OY VEY!

Fuck off wop if im part nigger so are you my .2 nigger blood comes from my half "italian" side

Must be nice, medkit

Get off my board nigger

Also (((broadly southern european)))

>ywn be 100% European
>ywn be a medical kit mountain jew
>ywoe be a partial jew living in the mountains
I'm jealous.

Cheer up. You're a KANG now

I would be concerned with the 0.1% unassigned... Da fuck could that be? Ayy lmao

1. ability to feel gods love and presence without religion and ooga booga shit
2. is true, look who controls the world

Possibly a qt3.14 space waifu?

does that mean you get more gibs?

u wuz a kang.

Should i apply?

Am I white Sup Forums?

I'd be more concerned with that 4,5% balkan, famalam.

>balkan
niggers of europe

What does that mean, ahmed

Doesn't bother me to be 1/500th of something with which I'm not particularly tied. That's what 0.2% is, 1/500th. That is ridiculously miniscule.

>god's love and presence
I FEEL NOTHING. (Though I am genuinely freaked out about the whole Kek thing and I do have powers that could be considered psychic if you'd believe it.)
>look who controls the world
Don't remind me, it makes me want to kill myself more than I already do.

you are a slav too slovenia no matter how hard you try to prove otherwise

i would get as many bananas as possible if i was you

ssohpkc pls

I'm Italian and German but I got 34℅ Ashkenazi Jew. Both parents are Christians.

>74 balkan
>thinks he's slav

Nigger detected. Off yourself pavement ape.

croatian so yeah i pretty much think that are southern slavs

Hey, you wanna go rob some goys with me? My parents are Catholic (virtually nonpracticing) and Christian (very nonpracticing). We're Schlomo enough that we can claim to be both white and or Jewish depending on how the media wants to portray us.

Off the the gulag with you then, shlomo

Fucking weird, I don't know that guy but we have the same first name. I guess it's common over there.

>0.2% Sardinian
GIT OUT DARKIE

>I FEEL NOTHING. (Though I am genuinely freaked out about the whole Kek thing and I do have powers that could be considered psychic if you'd believe it.)
do tell.

He's American though. His full name is Seamus O'Doherty.

pls do psilocibin mushrooms i know Sup Forums shills tell us to hate drugs but honestly you will start feeling god (not a bearded man btw, but he's shaped like us)

You're 1/5000th sheboon.

1 drop rule filthy nigger, you disgust me

what Y-DNA btw?

its ok

you shit out your .02% west african part everyday when you lay a massive turd into your toilet.

Am I white?

Get off this board nigger

dafuq you got a finnish surname

yakut are based desu nice genes

The upmost tippest toppest of keks to you sir

you got outjewed again, sorry pol but 23andme is just in it for the personal data
"One of the founders of 23andMe, Anne Wojcicki, is presently married to Sergei Brin, the founder of Google"

scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/

Sure you are Chang. Whiteu Poweru!

>0.1% Irish
>nigger free

ITS THE KIKES AGAIN

Download the raw data and upload it to a better site than 23andme to be analyzed at you dumb fuck. You really are part nigger arent you?

none, still whiter than you

I don't think so Kenji

No big deal as long as you have the European phenotype. You're still White by Reich standards.

>73.5% Balkan
t. Albanian mudscum rape baby

I dont know how to do any of that. I literally havent used a real computer since the iphone came out.

Where do you go to do these?

23 and me . Com

Can you explain phenotype? I'm like him, except quarter nigger.

Every day, every single fucking day my faggot cat stares at me and--Okay, okay, I'll tell you.

I can't control when or what I predict but I successfully predict things that will happen every single day and they ALWAYS do. Literally was so baffled by this once I realized what was happening that I kept track of my predictions for a week and not a single one was wrong and they all came true.

For example, I often "hear" the phone ringing about 10 seconds before it does (giving me time to prepare because I hate the noise of phones, shut up I'm autistic), or I'll have a "vision" something falling and breaking and later that day something will in fact fall and break.

Or on a larger scale, I was the first person in the /yoi/ threads on Sup Forums to joke about two characters (Yurio and Otabek) meeting on a motorcycle and eventually becoming lovers. Well, guess what happened yesterday? Exactly that. Motorcycle included. Even though they had zero official art together, zero lines together, zero nothing. Completely and utterly out of the blue.

I also, about a week ago, felt the strong urge to listen the OST of The Last Of Us and just had a feeling that some news about it would come out. Well now, The Last Of Us part 2 is officially happening.

I've also predicted things happening years in advance. When I first got into Attack On Titan, before even reading the manga I had a feeling that a character named Levi would be given a titan serum by someone and when he and the rest of the cast went to Shiganshina (the main character's home town), something would happen to my favorite character named Armin and he would have the serum used on him. He'd eat the character named Bertholdt and Erwin as a consequence would die.

That exact fucking thing happened. The ONLY difference is that his titan form didn't have wings...not yet at least. I still have a feeling he will at some point.

And no, there was nothing in the manga that could lead me to that conclusion.

bitch, get the fuck off Sup Forums and back to the kitchen

>missing a chromosome

Top kek.

after you bitchboi

olen suomalainen :::DDD

less than .1%, probably random genetic noise :^)
the average american is """white""", with significant black or hispanic admixture

>mfw came back 75% italian

>phenotype
>tfw dark brown thin, oily, curly hair and hazel eyes and freckles with super pale skin
>brick shithouse of a body, 6ft tall, huge tits no ass, chicken legs
A-Am I white enough?

>Shut up I'm autistic

Yea we know.

What is this?
How can I do it?

You realize people are just joking right? Of course he's white you dipshit. It's just funny to say shit like that to people with less than 1% chingchong or whatever

Italians...always thinking they can fight someone even if they are only 4'7

Fuck off kike italians are absolutely huwhite

>Finish
>Yakut
the memes are real

Also
>sort of Asian looking eyes, double eyelid but very asiatic shape
>huge fucking schnozz but it's slightly upturned instead of hooked
>strong jaw, strong features

Fuck you.

FUCK

>brick shithouse of a body, 6ft tall, huge tits no ass, chicken legs