PewDiePie is racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=CpYOBpOFTrA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/803353677226528768
skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/19974/are-american-media-controlled-mostly-by-jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking hope so so he can redpill millions.

He is /ourguy/

Way to take things out of context. Still funny.

That would be good and morally upright.

he is just memeing

Fuck off pewds.

Heil Hitler!

Clickbait is awesome.

Guess what happened to all the people in your image : )

>yfw this gif is unedited

>I post by this ID

Fuck off shill

damn never watched him but he is perfect aryan, i would let him impregnate my gf and took care of kid as my own

Stay salty potato nigger.

no u

>My face when 4cucks expecting captain Sweden to save them.

Stay dead.

>Implying I'm salty
We didn't lose bruh

((We))

>implying im a kike
My great grandfather fought the Germans in North Africa, Italy, and Germany, freund.

also those aren't SS btw

You did lose in the end

I was implying that you fought for the kikes...because you did.

>> 102064660
You're useful idiots.

> proud of stopping Nazi Germany

I though we were banning posts, that simply said "is x racist" and a link or video...

>I was implying that you fought for the kikes...because you did.
My grandfather fought to stop Germany shitting all over Europe and killing millions of our Slavic brothers.

They wanted to and succeeded in killing millions of Europeans in both the west and the east for their own pathetic German supremacist ideas. I'm fucking glad we put a stop to it and killed a few million of them while we were at it.

Jesus christ t's this thread again. I did fall for this shit 3 or 4 times. Everytime it was like: omg durr pewdiepie is redpilled/pro-trump/whatever + ling. Then I click the link, watch the video, and... FUCKING NOTHING. PewDiePie doesn't say shit that would suggest he's redpilled. He doesn't even mention issues related to politics. I ain't clicking this bait anymore. Anyone who does is a fucking idiot falling for shilling and giving PDP money.

Sage

Ireland commenting about any kind of participation in WW2 is pretty ironic.

My great grandfather was an anglo, shithead

Also 5,000 of us deserted the Irish army during the war to help Britain.

In WW1 over 200,000 of us served in the British army.

he's deleting his channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4

Your great grandfather was a faggot, and so are you.

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/803353677226528768

it's real

This is the funniest thing I've seen all week.

His IQ must be through the fucking roof, probably around 130-140. This guys is a genius anyone else would have been shit on for what he is doing.

You disgusting self-loathing American faggot wehraboo.
You literally worship an autistic megalomaniac Kraut who caused the deaths of millions of Europeans and of his own countrymen because >muh muh jews

Kek, we don't know the extent of Captain Cuck's powers, but we're about to find out.

edgy

Neutral faggot. The real men fought in the war something EU-cucks wouldn't know anything about. Stfu and elect more gays to run your churches and country

less than 50k subscribers until he deletes his channel. who hype?

people will just unsubscribe from him in huge numbers to prevent it

what kind of uniform is that?

Suuuuuuurrre ya (granpa) did.

He was one of the 0.0000001% of Irish who weren't embittered drunken cowards who fought against the Germans rather than sticking the finger to the English, which took exactly zero energy to do.

I completely believe that without proof.

No he voted for Hillary

Finally he is in his final form! its over 9000!!!!!!!

good goy.

>wearing a commie uniform

Russian subs for that video said he wouldn't do that.
Also they called him and a lot of people gay, cykas and blyats.

He has 2 channels.

skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/19974/are-american-media-controlled-mostly-by-jews

>everything the media tells you about people is skewed and done for clicks
Subtle nod at Trump's experience over the last 2 years?

Looks like beating the ol evil Germans did you a lot of good

Enjoy your new countrymen

This was the greatest thing I have ever seen

Not an argument

Pewdie is based, he doesn't give a shit

He's Swedish. He didn't vote at all, dumbass.

>hehe look because of corrupt anti-white media and governments and mass migration you should be fine with Germany bullying everyone around them and killing millions of European soldiers and civilians alike because they're the good guys

Nazis caused the deaths of so many of their own young men they had to resort to using old men and kids to fight. Pathetic cucks.

>le nazis wanted war meme

>yes goyime give us your only sea port or else we'll invade you, kill or cripple thousands of your people, bomb your cities to dust, and then annex your entire country
If they didn't want war they would've left Poland alone

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

The internet is going to kill liberalism. No wonder they so desperately want to control and censor it.

That land belonged to Germany in the first place.

Fuck off with your e-celebs and kill yourself.

>That land belonged to Germany in the first place.
So fucking what if it did?
If you go back in time long enough land will have belonged to one group or another. And they didn't take just Danzig. They took all of Western Poland.
They intimidated Lithuania into giving them Memel, and in 1941 they attacked the Soviets, whom I remind you they had a non aggression pact with and had decent relations with up to then. Stalin didn't even believe the reports of invasion at first

Every new video he adds is intensifying his /ourguy/ levels.

digits never lie

you didn't won brah. the kikes did and your great grandfaghter was a tool of them. the winner writes history and the zionists won.

Not really. He is just creating a fuzz to get more subscribers.