ABORTION GENERAL /abg/

old Abortion should obviously be illegal.

It's a woman's right to choose to conceive a child or not concieve a child.

NOT A RIGHTS ISSUE

discuss

No it should not, only dindus and bad people want to abort, let them do it then.

Should be legal, mistakes happen, it's expensive as fuck it creates jobs, stem cell research is fucking huge. No reason it shouldn't be legal besides "ITS MURDER" but that doesn't matter, there are plenty of legal ways to kill humans if we're going to make one illegal it should all be illegal.

If they want to be baby murderers then they can go for it, as long as it's not done on the taxpayer's dollar.

But they are already illegal user

There is no logical argument for abortion. None at all.

Abortionist argument #1:

>My body is my property!

You cannot trap someone on your property and kill them because they can't remove themselves.

Outside of rape, you placed the child inside you.

Abortionist argument #2:

>It's a clump of cells! Not a baby!

Babies are clumps of cells. You're a clump of cells. I'm a clump of cells.

A fetus is part of our human life cycle--we were all fetuses once. We were all kids once. We become adults. We become elders. It's all part of the lifecycle.

Abortionist argument #3:

>It will have a poor miserable life!

It will still have a chance at a life. Oprah had a poor miserable childhood.

By your logic, we should go around killing people who have miserable lives. We're doing them a favor, right?

Abortionist argument #4

>What about rape and incest?! Huh, huh?!

Sure. It's not the baby's fault, but let's only allow abortion in the case of rape or incest.

That outlaws 99% of all abortions currently done. Abortion is just murder of convenience.

It can't live without the mother's body. It's essentially a parasite.

It's not yet born. Has no legal rights.

If life begins at conception, jesus wasn't conceived, was never alive, couldn't have "died" for your sins so you're all going to hell anyway, but hell's not real so why the fuck do you care what shitty people do with their pregnancies?

IT'S MURDER

Until the parasite is out of its hosts body with the umbilical cord removed, it's all the mom's body.

What about rape? Do you not consider early termination abortion? Or are you 100% fine with the white race dying out by forcing white women to have Muhammad and Jamal's rape baby?

And what's your opinion on aborting retards? Women have to be forced to take care of a breathing paperweight the rest of their lives while the father isn't obligated to anything and most likely won't volunteer?

Abortion should be decided at the state level.
I want nigger states to die off already, or at least keep their population in check.

It's effective eugenics for blacks and degenerates.

Abortion is nigger control.

/thread

looks like an old map of a leppo

whatever thing you do to justify eating meat or killing a spider, apply it to unwanted children. Abortion's not a big deal. Calm down.

People with cancer cant live without life support.

Should they die?
Go look at A picture of an aborted baby and tell me thats not A human

Wrong.

There is a concept called body autonomy. Its generally considered a human right. Bodily autonomy means a person has control over who or what uses their body, for what, and for how long. Its why you can’t be forced to donate blood, tissue, or organs. Even if you are dead. Even if you’d save or improve 20 lives. It’s why someone can’t touch you, have sex with you, or use your body in any way without your continuous consent.
A fetus is using someone’s body parts. Therefore under bodily autonomy, it is there by permission, not by right. It needs a persons continuous consent. If they deny and withdraw their consent, the pregnant person has the right to remove them from that moment. A fetus is equal in this regard because if I need someone else’s body parts to live, they can also legally deny me their use.
By saying a fetus has a right to someone’s body parts until it’s born, despite the pregnant person’s wishes, you are doing two things.
1. Granting a fetus more rights to other people’s bodies than any born person.
2. Awarding a pregnant person less rights to their body than a corpse.

Add to this that it's poor people who will most often use abortion as upper-class women will be much better informed on how to prevent pregnancy in the first place.

But hey, enjoy your raising dindu population for all i care.

I'm sick of feminist ban abortion

It's also their right to get knocked up or not get knocked up and let a man ejaculate inside of them. They made the decision before and I think they should have to live with the consequences

That's not an argument.

I'm not going to calm down about legal child killing.

What's a leppo?

Okay. You've swayed me. If I ever have an unwanted pregnancy, I will keep the child to term. Please enjoy working until you're 80 to make sure my kids are fed, clothed, and receive an education. Because I'm not asking the father who wanted an abortion for cash.

Okay, the baby's body is its own. Does that mean she can have the umbilical cord cut?

The baby cannot survive without her body.

I bet you also support welfare for nigs, don't you?

Black women can't afford abortions.
Abortions cost 500-800 dollars.

HURRRRR

W
H U M A N B E A N
I
T
E

This is absolutely moronic.

Your right to your body doesn't extend to trapping human beings inside you and then killing them if you place them there.

Hypothetical scenario to test your absolutely low IQ retarded bodily autonomy argument:

If you had the magical ability to shrink a person and put them inside your body, could you then legally kill them because of bodily autonomy?

Pretty sure they are leftist initiatives that "sponsor" """family planning"""" for low income people.

I mean if we have them, it means you probably have had them for decades.

We need to stop white women from action like whores ban abortion.
The prison system will cull the niggers.

>Bodily autonomy means a person has control over who or what uses their body, for what, and for how long.
Bodily autonomy is limited by laws. That's why we have laws: to stop people from doing things with their bodies that we don't want them to do. The "muh bodily autonomy" argument is nothing more than an argument that one is above the law or for total anarchy.

What is this state-level garbage?
It's the most facist crap, right?
Cause if it's a national law it's usually meant to curb restrictive states from ripping the right from the individual.

You don't need the states to decide. You decide already.

Maybe we let the states decided if religion is tax exempt. Or even legal to practice.

Clinics do them for free with taxpayers money. $500-800 beats 10's of thousands "gubment aid".

That's fine. You can't kill people for your mistakes anyways.

Took out a loan that you can't repay?

Sorry. You can't legally kill your creditor.

Sorry your stupidity gave you an inconvenience.

Thats some jew logic right there

Good goy, you dirty carlos spic

That clump isn't anything else, but. Also you can't murder what isn't human and a woman shouldn't be forced to carry by the state because a victim of pedophilia from a priest says his storybook is the be-all end all. This is a country of freedoms and carrying children in the modern era is a waste of time, resources, and endangers lives by forcing very irresponsible people to have kids. We are not a caliphate, this is the land of options and abortion keeps people safe.

>we can throw parasites who mooch off of the US government out of the country
>women cant throw parasites who mooch off of them out of their bodies

lets not be hypocrites now

also, force births and you end up with criminals.. i'm sure you dont want your daughter raped (and then forced to have it)

fetuses are gayer than tapeworms, therefore removing them is even more justified

Yeah, they should if by "lifesupport" you mean an unwilling person they've latched themselves to.

Bad argument anyway. I think everyone with cancer should die. It's ridiculously expensive and harmful to society to fight it. If I get it? Send me to hospice. I'm retiring early

What if the child is expected to have a bunch of shitty birth defects, or if the mother gets cancer during the pregnancy?

>A fetus is a tiny person

False. A fetus is not a tiny banker or a tiny basketball player. Its simply a human fetus.

Try harder.

I'm a lawyer, and you're fucking retarded.

Banning abortion is not illegal. Banning abortion before viability is illegal.

Banning abortion is only unconstitutional because of Roe v. Wade. It can be overturned.

Again, let me repeat this: you are retarded.

You are not smart enough to discuss this issue.

No abortions in America are very expensive
Cheapest rate for an abortion is $500 American dollars
A black woman's average monthly income is around $700 a month no way they can pays bills and get and abortion.

White college girls finance abortions with credit cards

this

Nice "muh feels"

Not an argument.

>giving me a .00001% scenario

If you want an exception, sure.

Ban abortion in all other instances.

>isn't human

You're retarded. Of course it is human.

All scientists agree that it is human. It is part of the human life cycle.

You have absolutely no argument.

Shut up and stop posting.

baby didnt decide to that

btw you are highly I M M O R A L

Absolutely idiotic.

It's human life. Stop quantifying some human life as valuable and others as not.

Slave owners did that.

You need to source your positive claims, prove the scientific consensus.

I didn't write that, a guy I know did, and yes, he is retarded. A public school teacher actually.

T. 1L
(Civ pro final tomorrow, pray for me)

Make solid laws for adoption and add some exceptions such as life of mother seriously threatened or rare disease that will ruin everyone's life and sign me in.

Also a campain against teen pregnancy and in some cases free urgency contraceptives can't harm. Just don't promote promiscuity and slut culture. Where I live they give free condoms, free contraceptive pills to young teenagers, no questions asked.

It's not killing children. It's an excepted part of society. Same with eating hamburgers. Yeah, maybe some PETA person acts like it's the end of the world and that they do something up to and including violence, but they're retarded. Right? Same thing here. You're retarded. Abortion's fine.

It doesn't the fact pregnancy can be an involuntary body function and terminating it violates no one's rights unless you want to give a bundle of still-developing cells that may turn into a human, human rights.

go share your calcium with some old lady, toothpaste

You were already provided with the only good arguments for abortion in the previous thread. Basically it's for the betterment of society.

I've been out camping for a week, did something crazy happen to Aleppo while I was gone? Why is ISIS working with Syria's army,and why is the FSA in such an awkward position?

1 post by ID

Just ban abortion too many women involved in politics

>pol supporting false morality and wanting abortions to be illegal
This is how you know reddit took over, the day Sup Forums stopped supporting abortions, the overwhelming majority of which are minorities

>he wants more niggers
retard

Pretty sure picking some apart with huge tweezers then crushing their skull is already illegal. If your argument is that they aren't a person then you're a moron.

((((not a human))))

Dr. Alfred M. Bongioanni, professor of pediatrics and obstetrics at the University of Pennsylvania, stated:

“I have learned from my earliest medical education that human life begins at the time of conception…. I submit that human life is present throughout this entire sequence from conception to adulthood and that any interruption at any point throughout this time constitutes a termination of human life….

I am no more prepared to say that these early stages [of development in the womb] represent an incomplete human being than I would be to say that the child prior to the dramatic effects of puberty…is not a human being. This is human life at every stage.”

Dr. Jerome LeJeune, professor of genetics at the University of Descartes in Paris, was the discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down syndrome. Dr. LeJeune testified to the Judiciary Subcommittee, “after fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being.” He stated that this “is no longer a matter of taste or opinion,” and “not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence.” He added, “Each individual has a very neat beginning, at conception.”

Professor Hymie Gordon, Mayo Clinic: “By all the criteria of modern molecular biology, life is present from the moment of conception.”

Professor Micheline Matthews-Roth, Harvard University Medical School: “It is incorrect to say that biological data cannot be decisive…. It is scientifically correct to say that an individual human life begins at conception…. Our laws, one function of which is to help preserve the lives of our people, should be based on accurate scientific data.”

Dr. Watson A. Bowes, University of Colorado Medical School: “The beginning of a single human life is from a biological point of view a simple and straightforward matter—the beginning is conception. This straightforward biological fact should not be distorted to serve sociological goals."

Looks like an alien.

If it's not born, it's not human. Therefore abort all you want.

>>OMG they're killing babies! Murdering BABIES.

Well, surely only emotionally stable people with take this serious and stop these abortion clinics.

Yeah.

Prolifers are all products of incest and rape. That's the real rub. They're biased.

Tbh does anyone else feel that this isn't really about the baby but a need to control sluts and maintain the white race?

In an ideal society abortions would be absolutely forbidden for white women, save in the case of miscegenation, and absolutely mandatory for negresses.

Good luck. Do well.

You don't have any argument other than "absolutely idiotic!!"?

Is an egg a chicken? Is a seed a tree? Is silica molecule a glass vase?

Things can be qualitatively different from each other while being part of a common narrative. Same as a fetus and a human being.

Unless you start coming up with an actual argument, im done replying to you.

Planned parenthood is a temple to moloch

Having sex with another person always has a chance of leading to pregnancy. You are consenting to getting pregnant, and accepting that fetus into your body, by having sexual intercourse. To abort a baby is to knowingly introduce a helpless person into a situation where they depend on you wholly for survival and then kill them.

((((not human))))

Sure is scientific in here.
Untrue, most are white. Minorities are just over represented.
Get some values or get bent.

I don't respond to the "IT KILLS BLACK BABIES" argument for abortion.

I think racism is nonsense.

However, it you claim all pro-choice abortionists want abortion to kill black babies, I'd gladly agree with that assessment and beat them over the head with it.

I thought this was the latest Aleppo map.

In any case, Assad is aborting the moderate head choppers.

It's going to happen no matter what.

science vs. coat hanger

Just stop.

"Slavery is fine. It's just something we deal with in society. Hating slavery is retarded."

No, it's immoral to bankrupt your family to secure a few months of puking into a bucket.

I'm US btw. So no free healthcare. In the given circumstances, yeah, treating your cancer is beyond fucking vanity. It's selfish and wasteful.

These are a few people, where's the proof of "all scientists" as you claim?

>Having sex with another person always has a chance of leading to pregnancy. You are consenting to getting pregnant,

Going outside has a chance to get you mugged. That means you are consenting to being a victim of crime? Is it wrong to defend yourself then?

Dr. Alfred M. Bongioanni, professor of pediatrics and obstetrics at the University of Pennsylvania, stated:

“I have learned from my earliest medical education that human life begins at the time of conception…. I submit that human life is present throughout this entire sequence from conception to adulthood and that any interruption at any point throughout this time constitutes a termination of human life….

I am no more prepared to say that these early stages [of development in the womb] represent an incomplete human being than I would be to say that the child prior to the dramatic effects of puberty…is not a human being. This is human life at every stage.”

Dr. Jerome LeJeune, professor of genetics at the University of Descartes in Paris, was the discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down syndrome. Dr. LeJeune testified to the Judiciary Subcommittee, “after fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being.” He stated that this “is no longer a matter of taste or opinion,” and “not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence.” He added, “Each individual has a very neat beginning, at conception.”

Professor Hymie Gordon, Mayo Clinic: “By all the criteria of modern molecular biology, life is present from the moment of conception.”

Professor Micheline Matthews-Roth, Harvard University Medical School: “It is incorrect to say that biological data cannot be decisive…. It is scientifically correct to say that an individual human life begins at conception…. Our laws, one function of which is to help preserve the lives of our people, should be based on accurate scientific data.”

Dr. Watson A. Bowes, University of Colorado Medical School: “The beginning of a single human life is from a biological point of view a simple and straightforward matter—the beginning is conception. This straightforward biological fact should not be distorted to serve sociological goals."

When I discovered who actually gets abortions I did a complete 180 on the issue. There should be a Willy Wonkas abortion factory on every MLK BLVD.

Explain to me exactly when a fetus becomes a human life so we can start morally aborting up to the moment before that happens. No ambiguity please.

Abortion will never cut down on the nigger population
Banning abortions will prevent white women from getting involved in progressive politics.

That still only bares a passing resemblance to a human, it's incomplete.

Not sure how would accidentally abort but you would still be charged with manslaughter.

You also can't cut off someone's penis just because it is in someone else's vagina. You can be inside someone and retain your own bodily autonomy, a right the fetus has at the moment of conception. You are arguing against abortion.

Culling the dindus can be easily accomplished just by not providing for them, which I find more morally justifiable than infanticide.

All the anti-abortionist propaganda shows gruesome images of late-term abortions. The anti-abortionists don't care that this isn't how it really looks 99% of the time, as long as it supports their agenda.

Aborting something like in your pic is probably illegal in most countries.

Anyone who is honest knows that human life begins at conception. At that point it's human.

It may not have "personhood" status or whatever other arbitrary standard you apply, but it's human life. If you found something similar on Mars it would be Martian life.

Stop arguing.

IT doesn't necessarily has anything to do with race (even though it does) but the argument is that poor income families will have lots of babies who will be a burden on society and bring society down either from increasing welfare to those families or from increased criminality. Seeing as how I assume the vast majority of abortions come from low income families, you could say that aborting is better for society in the long term.

Whether or not it's just a bunch of cells or a human is irrelevant.

This is the only bullet proof pro-choice argument you will find, everything else you can easily poke holes at. It's a devilish argument but it has no holes.

Well, yeah. At one time it was part of our culture and was accepted. It's in the bible, too.

You're on the minority here. Society's gang rule says it's cool. That's our culture. It may not be what you would want if you were in charge, but it's hardly the worst crime ever you know, given it's completely legal.

>Banning abortions will prevent white women from getting involved in progressive politics.

That's probably true.

That means if we ban abortions and settle the issue, women will no longer vote for Democrats.

This is an even better reason to ban abortion.

no, the majority if abortions are minorities not white.
>get values
More like be a cuck who doesn't support personal liberty

I accidentally gave my baby brain damage because I fucked my wife in the ass while she was pregnant and my penis pressed down on the baby's soft spot.

>that pic
it's implying doctors are forcefully removing fully developed babies, murdering them and calling it abortion

present pro life arguments that aren't based in either an emotional response or god plz.

As long as niggers can still be aborted and forceably sterilized

In fact we should be allowed to abort them live

Yeah well, in order to get society to change, you have to have people trying to change it.

You should be against abortion. Everyone here should be against abortion. The more people who are against abortion, the more likely change will come.

Wow you people are so backwards. It's the woman's body and her choice and that's that! I'm so glad i live in a progressive feminist country that has no restrictions whatsoever on abortionaa

Jesus was concieved by the Holy Spirit. Literally all Christians who recite the Apostles Creed claim that belief. (Catholics, Many Protestants, etc.) Why are you misrepresenting the views of Christians?

Stop dodging and give me an answer.
>all scientists know human life begins at conception
Prove it or go back to confession.

Shut up Trudeau.