It's bad enough that I'm the only white person working my job but now people are starting to suspect that I'm racist...

It's bad enough that I'm the only white person working my job but now people are starting to suspect that I'm racist (which I am).

How do I hide the redpill? Today someone left a note on my desk that just said "Donald Trump" and I think they were watching me to see how I reacted.

I can't lose this job, Sup Forums. I actually like the work and it's a bugger and a half to find a job in my area.

Wtf do you live burger wtf is this non sense.

you gotta pick up the note and go "which one of you fucks put this bigot on my desk?" start flipping tables and freaking out.

Wear a Justice 4 Trayvon shirt to work or something.

Problem solved

What kind of white collar office only has one white person?

If it's a blue collar job just be racist. Everyone is.

I feel you OP. I accidentally showed my powerlevel to this girl I used to fuck when I was drunk. I also work with her so now she is trying to make everyone hate me. Life was easy before the redpill. Fuck niggers though.

just stop being racist :^)

Dallas ;~;

I was the only one who openly denounced Hilldog when she lost because no one knew what wikileaks was and I decided to tell them a bit about it. They all think all Trump supporters are racist so I had to say I voted for Johnson because I'm a libertarian.

I've also retroactively realized that I've been dropping too much knowledge on race stuff. When a couple of guys were talking about the orgins of the soul I mentioned about how homo sapiens were able to get more food from nutrients with fire and began to travel further north and evolved. I realize that I mentioned about the Australian aboriginals being the oldest race of humans today and how they hadn't evolved much from 6000 years ago.

I still have the "I'm Jewish" (I'm not but I have curly hair and a big nose) card to play if things were to go south quick but I think a couple of them have caught my scent.

I work for a large multinational bank.

I CAN'T!!

Start smoking black-n-milds and get a Supreme brand nigger hoody

Fuck them, isn't it technically discrimination against you even if you are racist?

One does not simply cry discrimination against a multinational bank when being white.

Play the Jew card then. If it's a bank than your bosses will fire all then non-Jews to make you feel comfortable.

The discrimination card will never work but try giving the harassment card a go

Why are people so racist against racists? I mean how can you hold someone accountable for being born racist? It's a real problem inherent in our system. Something has to be done.

Convert to Islam and/or dress up like frankenhooker and identify as a woman.

>create a hostile work environment for everyone else by being racist
>get fired
>YOU'RE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST MY BELIEFS

Yeah that's now how it works.

add"is president" to the note and leave it in the break room

Just don't react and focus on your work.

Document and save each and every instance of harassment from them.

Dot make a deal over anything.

Collect all of the evidence and bring it to a labor attorney. Ask for his advice. They are creating a hostile work environment for you.

If you don't want to get involved in a unit and just keep your job, it is simple: keep our head down, focus on your work, socialize only when absolutely necessary, and never even subtly revealed your power level. Just go to work, work, ignore the idiots, and go home.

>keep your more 'controversial' opinions to yourself and avoid conversations that might lead to you expressing them.

Holy shit nigger, rocket science right there.

you got cucked and then went back to the chahn to ask for another round of manipulation?

>If you don't want to get involved in a unit
*If you don't want to get involved in a LAWSUIT

Actually liberals have pulled that card with their radical beliefs for the past 8 years and it's worked great for them.

Difference is they put in the legwork to infiltrate HR in most places.

pretend to be gay
pretend to be progressive
threaten lawsuit

passport?

>the I'm Jewish card

That doesn't work among non-autismos because most people consider Jews to be White.

>pretend to be gay
Hah, th-that should be no sweat. Pretending and all...

Then you can call them antisemitic for not recognizing the persecution of the Jews.
Win/win

Don't pretend your Jewish. God would not want that. And try to just act relaxed around them and open up more to them. They'll trust you more.

>havent evolved much from 6000 years ago

are you saying you believe the earth is 6000 years old or that aboriginals have been around for only 6000 years? because either way youre retarded

Homo sapiens have only been around for 10k years due to the discovery of fire and being able to cook food for more nutrients. This allowed more Omega 3s and Omega 6s to reach the brain as well as provide food sources for colder climates, allowing us to travel north. Austrialoids have been at a genetic standstill for 6k years due to the climate and isolation of Australia.

Haha who writes donald trump on a piece of paper and leaves it on a co-workers desk?
What kind of faggots are you working with mate?

Pretty sure he means "that are still alive today"

If you smoke, start smoking Kools.
If you drink, start drinking Hennessy.
Pretend you like NFL and talk positively about black players only, then make that annoying "air through the teeth" sound when someone mentions whitey.

Outside of that, keep your fucking mouth shut. It's not that hard. You're like those idiot retarded teenage high schoolers that are banging the really fucking horny teachers then going and telling everyone about it.

Just shut your fucking mouth. Lrn2Manhood. Men these days bicker like cunts. Only people with vaginas ever actually talk about shit in public to gain their approval. That's women behavior.

Dumb cunt.

my sister used to live in Darwin in NT which is the middle northern state of Australia which has the highest % of aboriginals. She has had many aboriginals break into her house and steal stuff, but I will always remember this one time where an aboriginal came in and stole literally only the ashtray, some spare change ontop of the fridge, and one thong (flip flops). thats right, literally just one, not one pair, just one single flip flop

the story is true but memes aside yeah aboriginals from 6000 years ago havent changed because they had little to none crops to grow on a large level which is pretty much needed to actually start an advanced civilisation or kingdom, also the harsh conditions meant spending more time surviving and less time developing civilisation in general. also many aboriginal tribes believed in only taking what they needed from the earth and weren't greedy, which meant just staying the same

>accident

Mistake is more likely

Wear a MAGA hat to work. Sue for wrongful dismissal. Profit. Get comfy.

At least they won't rape and slaughter your family like niggers do.

Multiply those numbers by ten and you actually have a decent approximation. Aboriginals have been isolated in Australia for 60,000* years.

OP here is my advice. Let them keep harassing you and act like a wimp so they will think they can keep harassing you. That way you can escalate the harassment til you have a real case to present.

Just act like a cuck wimp so they will take the bait, and record the incidences of harassment as they escalate.

Then if you have good evidence but still lose, it's time to take the law into your own hands.

Call all of the niggers you meet, "niggas", but all cool like. But remember to put a "muh" in front of it.

They'll be impressed by how hip and cool you are.

This. You can't fire someone for differing political opinions.

I love Straya story time.

All trump supporters are racist. If you support trump, you're either directly racist, or don't care about all the racism surrounding his campaign, which just makes you a racist coward.

It's exactly like when someone says "I didn't mean to hurt you.", but they didn't care that they did and didn't bother to not do something they knew would hurt someone. Yeah, you did mean it.

...depending on the state, you might actually be able to. Such a commiefornia, for example

>All hillary supporters are racist. If you support hillary, you're either directly racist, or don't care about all the racism surrounding her campaign, which just makes you a racist coward.
>It's exactly like when someone says "I didn't mean to hurt you.", but they didn't care that they did and didn't bother to not do something they knew would hurt someone. Yeah, you did mean it.

See how baseless your little tale is?

I work with a Sup Forumstard. He asked which boards I browsed and I said "a little of everything". He accused me of browsing mostly Sup Forums which is right but I remained silent. I am a conservative and I believe in segregation but I'm not a self declared nazi like most of Sup Forums so I'm not a true Sup Forumsack but I spend most of my time here. I do believe the Jews run Hollywood but they don't run the world like Sup Forums like to think.

>it's a bugger and a half to find a job
Nice one, limey faggot

Stop being autistic.