He deserved it

He deserved it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msi4Rs8w1V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did he died?

Good shoot.

agreed

Are anti police protestors up in arms about this one or is he too white?

He's a small guy, honestly I don't blame him for bring a knife to defend himself from niggers. Cops have become so useless

link

If he was a church going black he would be death

>
video?

>dago
>white

They usually do deserve it. But only NOW are libs saying someone who got shot deserved it.

I can't wait for white people to start rioting and looting! Oh wait

Where are the runescape edits?

>Wearing an Italian team polo shirt makes you Italian

for you

No shit he deserved it.

We don't care if you're cracker, a nigger, a spic, a gook or whatever, play stupid games win stupid fucking prizes.

It's just that it would've been more hilarious if he were a ninority. Then again seeing him flail around in the ground like a faggot was great.

Not a head shot :(

bye bye guido

He dindu nuferini!

too hard to hit specific body parts under duress, especially one so small comparatively. you shoot for main mass.

>not being a sharpshooter at all times under any circumstances

What did I miss?

nothing but dark skin kids in the video

bullied /r9k/ poster brings knife to stab bullies and gets shot

AUTIST UPRISING

Don't think anybody is arhuing that.
Crazy fucker lunged with a knife, hopefully all this does is give pro-2nd ammendment argumenrs some leverage.

t. mail ninja tacticool faggot

any videos of the kid getting shot? i've only seen vids of him dual-wielding CutCo.'s like a boss, and then stills of him on the ground.

Is he dead?

Video where!!??

Is Mr Daggers kill?

Why is it always Reno, NV that is in Sup Forums news?

>Sup Forums user shouts "Pepe" during Hillary's alt-right rally in Reno, NV
>Trump is rushed off stage by secret service at his rally in Reno, NV
>now this happens

youtube.com/watch?v=msi4Rs8w1V8

>bringing a knife to a gunfight

>not simply deflecting the bullets with a katana

You're god damn right. I taught Paul everything he knowns.

Could Reno be Kek's resting place?

Whites gotta riot over this
>HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG SIR

Obviously he didn't learn anything from Indiana Jones

>watching fagnime

Fine. Bring a knife to school to defend yourself from bullies. But dont go swinging them into a crowd of people and not drop them when an officer is pointing a gun at you, demanding you drop the knives. Kid fucking deserved it.

my nigger

Fuck that movie

After watching this and seeing and hearing his classmates, I've concluded that he was a white kid that was pushed too far by nigs and spics. I can sympathize, as I went to public schools that were 45% black growing up. It was awful.

nice
BLAST DAT NIG

yup bullied and died for being bullied. should have at least stabbed his enemy secretly

Kid is lucky all those people were downrange of him, Otherwise that cop would have doubled his weight in lead.

did he at least stab anyone, even like a glancing scratch?

i know for real should have snuck up on the bully and stabbed his neck

Reno fag here. We have a disproportionate effect. I was standing with the patriot who shouted PEPE at Clinton.

No, but really, it seems like Reno is always in the news. Some shit is always going down.

The police department the cop was from is one of my clients, I know the officer, he's pretty based.

Yeah. Having grown up in Sparks and attended Sparks Middle School, it is a fucking shithole. Any standards are completely gone, it's the worst middle school in the county, a mexican wasteland where you can't hope to get any education. You can get yo dick succ doe.

I THINK because he didn't just pull up on someone and stab them that this was a "call for help" so to speak, he probably didn't think he would be shot if he was swinging knives as opposed to a gun

Honestly I feel sorry for the cop. Imagine the shitstorm if he missed they guy and hit someone else. Or if he didn't react fast enough and this kid stabbed someone seriouly. And even that the shot was justified it must feel horrible to shoot a kid

Warm weather makes people fucking retarded. Seriously.

>it must feel horrible to shoot a kid

Not if they are swinging a knife around. They are fair game at that point.
Fuck that.

>points gun on him
>drop it
wow I can't believe I'm about to get shot

I heard from my brother it was self defense.
Yeah specially after seeing the kid roll around in pain. You can kinda see the officer stunned on what happened

> warm
> reno
> theres literally snow everywhere

the fuck r u on about m8 come meet me at the arch i'll gank u cheeky fast

>stabbed people is a cry for help
He deserved to die

>autist kid brings a knife to my school
>starts swinging it around
>kids evacuate the area
>cop tazes the kid
>no one hears about it not even in the local news

why didn't the cop load rubber bullets.
why didn't he have a taser at a fucking school.
why didn't the cops stop the two kids from bullying him, but of course cares when hes threatening their lives then.

I'll be that guy, he dindu nuffin

he's italian

>schoolyard filled with excited kids
>"lol let's just open fire what can go wrong"
Cop was an idiot. Also why do they always just shoot people dead, isn't there other ways to neutralize individuals? Last I checked taser guns are very effective at neutralizing these sort of threats. Isn't there a more proportionate way to respond to a disturbed bullied kid weilding a knife?

>Yeah specially after seeing the kid roll around in pain.
this is exactly what I meant

>stabbing random people is an acceptable response to being bullied

You're fucking autistic

Why not just mace the kid?

Why does an innocent white man have to die?

>bullying kids into to the point of them wanting to stab people is acceptable behaviour

You're fucking nigger

He didn't stab anyone.

I agree. I think the perpetual exposure to heat bakes peoples' brains. All the hottest places on earth are also the big shitholes, filled with people with the lowest IQs.

lol, if pepper spray is what you use against passive resistance protesters and handguns are what you use against knife-wielding 10 year olds, I'm surprised cops aren't using hand grenades, RPGs or tactical nukes against violent adults armed with guns.

Yeah fuck you dude i pushed my bully's face into cement. He fucking deserved it. I was lucky that he was smaller then me.

>engaging in faggot behaviour that will get you bullied despite being bullied for it

all bullies do is train you for the real world where teachers can't chastise others for looking at you like you're a fucking freak... yet

>its okay to stab people because they are mean to you

he literally didn't stab anyone.

Damn i miss that show. The last decent show comedy central had

kek

I agree. Suicide by cop.

>umm wtf I didn't do anything wrong my gun didn't fire... why are you shooting me?

Being a fuck up doesn't mean you get to avoid the consequences

Whites should riot and hang niggers from trees

>Fuck that movie

You take that back. or DELET THIS

>niggers bully a kid
>say they're gonna kill him
>kid brings knife to school to defend himself
>get shot
>nignogs get what they want

Nice job retards.

Tasers used to be commonplace, but problems were discovered over time. The Capacitors in a Taser will degrade after five years, causing it to become ineffective. That makes it an expensive tool which has to be re issued on an annual basis. Most departments cant justify the cost.

it's fucking freezing here you nigger, you are thinking of socal

>Implying Paul Blart,SS Cop isn't the best movie ever made
Fucking Kike

No the cop was 100% retard, there were far to many people next to and behind the idiot knife kid, he was lucky and got the kid in the shoulder other wise he would have wounded/killed one of the kids standing behind him.

but the bullies were the ones that were fucking him up.

like shit, if someone pulls a gun out on 3 people that are going to beat them up, does the cop have the right to mag dump the guy with the gun?

And this is a litteral kid, not a fucking line backer dindu, hes a scrawny fucking skeleton that was being attacked at fucking school.
I'm not saying it wasn't his fault but he got a raw deal and no one will give a shit about him.

I just woke up. What's happening?

Noggers seem to think any little "diss" warrants a fatal beating and you will always hear libcucks defending them for it.
"I understand their rage"

kid went to school with knife
kid gets bullied by kids that said they'd kill him
kid pulls out knife
kid waves it around like a retard and doesn't drop it when the cop says "drop it"
all the other kids holler and shit
Kid gets shot in the shoulder and is in critical condition
cop is on paid leave or something

if a bully was in the real world he would get fucking shot or beaten up.

>oes the cop have the right to mag dump the guy with the gun?

on school property? yes, yes he does, idiot.

>if a bully was in the real world he would get fucking shot or beaten up.

If a bully attacks you and you fight back you'll get suspended.

It's just the way the zero tolerance policies work.

I am the only one here that thinks a tazer gun could have disarmed this kid?

I bet the bullies are never brought to account and just become more brazen, laughing it up that the kid also got shot after being pushed to the limit. :/

>mfw Sup Forums is actually defending an autist bringing knives to school

WE WUZ ROMANS

Are you serious? Did you just misread my statement, independent of his location if the guy is threatened by three people why the fuck should the cop shoot the guy whose being threatened and defending himself.

Thats rarely how it works. Have you ever been in a non christian school? People get picked for bullying because of bad luck. The biggest freaks, biggest faggots aren't even talked to. Only advice you can give is to not react like a faggot.