Redpill thread

Today's topic: Video evidence of shitskin violence

A lot of liberals or recently reformed liberals are perhaps still in the dark about this menace. Now, stats and statistics are one thing, but that thing is cold and unemotional and doesn't trigger the normie brain to actually think or react to the problem. To a lot of people they're just "incomprehensible numbers and math is stupid, lol!"

ITT we post video evidence of the statistical over-representation of shitskins in violent crime, because this speaks to the, particularly liberal, mindset on an emotional unthinking level.

Feel free to post the actual stats as well, but mostly we want videos; stats are just icing.

This shit makes my blood boil. I hope he was executed.

A FUCKING MORALFAG

Fuck shitskins but any liberal that does not support Trump deserves death penalty.

>FUCKING TOOTPASTE

>I want a rekt thread but I'm 'above' Sup Forums

I see straight through you

>executed with a meme gun

This one always get me because when you think about it, this is a "good" nigger. Only one punch, didn't chimp out, didn't rape her even closed the drawer after

why did he not let the guy escape? he just wanted the money, so why kill him? what the fuck

>ITT: we discuss something colin flaherty makes youtube videos about every day.
Seriously, just go to his youtube channel he dozens of videos every day about black violence.

Story?

Murdering people over a few dollars is fucking mutant behaviour. A guy at work had his wife beaten to death by a crackhead while waiting to get their kid from hockey practice.

They were married for forty years and this fucking piece of shit killed her. The bastards don't deserve to live.

Yeah, not like white men like Breivik killing 60+ children or like all those white male serial killers raping and mutilating dozens.

I'm just curious, you realize you are sniffing clips from very biased sources? Like you are working hard to confirm your own biases?

There is a legitimate issue with black crime but is that because muh magical chimp genes or is it because of economic and cultural issues? Like sure, slavery was bad but a lot of the systemic racial practices didn't go away untill the 70's and because of all the fucking redlining you've already created ghetto's which in itself pushes people into a type of poverty that's very hard to get out of. Like it's cool that you care but when you act like petulant children crying about dindus and nig nogs it's hard not to just write you off as armchair racists that need to be sent back into the basement.

>muh oppression

this is one of the most Swedish posts I've ever seen
I hope you remember this post when your family is raped and murdered

>muh ghetto's
>muh its all whiteys fault i killed an innocent human being
>muh slavery
>muh neckbeard armchair racist ad-hominem
>muh culture
>muh systemic oppression

please kill yourself in the literal meaning of the words.

Statistics don't lie. Niggers are more violent than any other race.

Not entirely violence in this one, but it goes to show what happens when you don't build a proper wall

It looks like that WWZ zombie scene

story? african immigrants trying to enter europe?

Yea .00001% of the white population is a mass killer. Maybe even less. 5% of the black population are killers. DO YOU SEE THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE?

IIRC it's Spain's border at Cueta, across the med from Gibraltar

>ISIS has scoped Mosins
jelly

nay pretty sure he got a medal for heroism

>breivik killed children
that (((meme))) again

lol what? that's not even animal behaviour, they're literally hell spawns.

>To a lot of people they're just "incomprehensible numbers and math is stupid, lol!"

faggot quit misrepresenting shit since if you compared the total population numbers of criminals to non criminals you would still end up with less than one percent of the entire population of whatever race (in developed western countries) actually do any illegal shit.

Like fuck why are so people unwilling to accept an entire equation and only fixate on the single part of it that reinforces their world view? Now yes there are problem but god fucking damn it quit arguing like gay ass sjw faggots by misrepresenting shit to make you feel better.

Like shit its like at the end of the day all you queer ass fag boys want to do is just fucking complain about shit in the comfort of your shitty homes instead of going out and finding actual genuine solutions that will solve shit and don't just optically look good to the misinformed.

Should have had one layer of mines.

>reformed liberals

Majority are too far gone, say its justified when shown such videos.

''Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies.''

t. John 8:44

looks like that one awesome scene from starship troopers. Except that it's real and rather fearsome than awesome.

Feel free to move to a nigger infested hell hole my delusional buddy.

You'll either change your tune or end up dead.

thast was terrorific bro

You sound like a Klansman.

It's no wonder that SJW/Leftism and previous leftist enterprises with the Klan and Nazis espouse the same sort of hate you are.

Sooooo much hate.

Why the fuck we don't deport all niggers to Africa?? Seriously.. fuck monkeys rights!

neck yourself

Lmao stormweenies posting zombie apocalypse film clips and trying to pass them off as reality.