I know this a post that belongs on Sup Forums...

I know this a post that belongs on Sup Forums, but we all know that place is completely overrun by 15-year-old trying to be egdy niggerfaggots.

So... the ubiquitous shit posting meme lord, Pewdiepie, is just 40k subscribers away from reaching 50 million subscribers, and that's when he's (supposedly) gonna delete his channel.

I sugest that we crate troll accounts Twitter, Instagram, Facebook... whatever, and say stupid shit like cutting ourselves and considering suicide because Pewdiepie is leaving. Trust me, the leftist media WILL fall for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie/realtime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember when all those actors and famous people said they would move to canada when Trump was elected?

Honestly who cares either way anyway, if he does delete it he will instantly make a new channel and get millions of subs in a day. If he doesn't, nothing happens. Either way he got a ton of free publicity with no negatives.

>that place is completely overrun by 15-year-old trying to be egdy niggerfaggots

sounds like Sup Forums to me

We should make 40k accounts and subscribe so he deletes his channel

Fuck off Pewdiepie.
Fuck you and your viral marketing.

he is clearly ready to move on to making different content with a different fanbase. if he is serious about it, he won't announce the new channel in a video before the deletion.

>Makes his money from Jewtube adds
>Bites the hand that feeds him

Fuck him I don't care. Mostly because i'm not a 10 year old "Watch me play" fag. He could an hero and I wouldn't give two rats asses.

I only ever watch his videos in similar instances when "pewdiepie did/said x" becomes the talk of the day but as far as I'm aware he got bored of the retarded gaming stuff he's known for and just does whatever now. He recently unverified his twitter, he might actually do it.

Did any of you retarded cunts watch his videos?

He was joking, he even made a video last week saying he was joking, and further after The Independent did an article on him, he made yet another video today saying he was joking.

Jesus fuck people are stupid. I've never watched the cunt and I'm borderline autistic but he's obviously kidding.

>leftist media
>exclusively owned by right wing ideologues
>handed (((Trump)) the presidency

we Post Truth now

it's happening, with or without our help

>Pewdiepie is redpilled, guise

I don't get this meme. He even voted for Hillary.

links to any of the videos?

EVERYONE
BEFORE YOU GET MAD IN A FEW DAYS
HE SAID HE WILL DELETE HIS CHANNEL AND START OVER WITH A NEW ONE FROM 0 SUBS
HE'S NOT LEAVING YOUTUBE. OP'S IDEA IS BAD.

He will never reach 50mill cuz he already announced he will delete it.
Also fuck your Shit threads about pew.

I'm not OP
Fucking newfag, do you know what a post ID is?

>He even voted for Hillary.

But he's Swedish.

and living in england

He's become kinda based lately, what with the left now attacking him.

At the rate I was seeing he will hit 50 mil in about three hours.

socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie/realtime

he's in the middle of doing a last guardian let's play.

it's not fucking happening.

He's only creating a new channel cuz viewers are falling with the cringy shit he done all these years, thats why he's now trying to be a filthy frank wanna be in some way.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

haha, just kidding friendo ;^)

Do you think PewDiePie is at 2 strikes or some shit meaning YouTube can just kick him off and take his money? Mabey he is doing this stunt because he knows he will get right the fuck back up to the millions of subs and be completely strike free?

I've noticed that too it's painful to watch considering how shitty filthy frank is.

Also the left media is doing mostly the job.

please have cancer, if you make money from youtube and don't attack them then fuck you.

how about no