BASED

She subtly ridicules the status quo and now advocates for responsible firearm usage. Is she our girl Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LdMRpBgtMc
youtube.com/watch?v=NmXQKMjEC8E&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=osqA1EaSS6w
youtube.com/watch?v=Xmw5aeLoQmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uH06RFo4uDc
youtube.com/watch?v=cl2u4fsQjWA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prahlad_Jani
youtu.be/a8espG0_5rU
youtu.be/jTwdGRHl5Mw
youtu.be/06ht9MyJLT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that vid is creepy as hell

>when blacked decides to start a youtube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=0LdMRpBgtMc

youtube.com/watch?v=NmXQKMjEC8E&t=5s

literally who

its POPPY you fucktard

She hasn't been Blacked yet pal. Maybe Japped. though.

Get the Fuck off of Sup Forums with your shit band you degenerate faggot. Nobody gives a fuck.

Youtube channel Poppy. She is like a parody of bullshit pop culture and does some other weird stuff.

Is that piper perri?

>its another QueenOF POL thread

fuck off

Fuck off leaf. No one said shit about a 'band;.

who?

So that is what that gun would look like in my manlet hands. Looks like I might as well buy a desert eagle so it looks like a hand cannon on me.

a leaf makes a decent post.

he forgot to sage though

>General unique special snowflake shit
>lol she be some strange nigga

Why is it when there is ever any mention of counter subversion you leaves show up?

why are you spamming her, this is at least the third thread in the past 24 hrs

Sex skype call leak when.

Nice filename fag bag

She looks like a female DSP. Just so fucking ugly.

> Sup Forums is one person
Maybe because its a common question. I guess you're on here all day huh?

yeah, but it makes me sexually aroused for some reason

Hi, I'm Poppy.

Let us take a moment to appreciate how far positive culture and art has fallen that this is considered anything other than either A. Crap
B. Insanity

Everything is art now and people will think this is clever and cool. This is how far society has fallen. Childish nonsensical exhibitions are interesting or artistic.

Fuck this gay earth when will we get a new Augustus to renew white culture.

>dyed hair
>shit-colored eyes

not /ourgirl/

She's ugly

It's called a magazine, my love.

I for one appreciate the new fake gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=osqA1EaSS6w
youtube.com/watch?v=Xmw5aeLoQmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uH06RFo4uDc

More Black.com references

She ain't hard. She ain't keepin' it real.

Literally who?

So, heavily symbolic and there is ALWAYS a hidden meaning in all of their videos. One thing I noticed that maybe of some relevance, is that her clothes probably can't be found at a random store. In fact, they look like they are straight from modern fashion. The haute couture type.

Also, this:

youtube.com/watch?v=cl2u4fsQjWA

Stop shilling this shit. This is nothing but marketing, plain and simple. And you are falling for it. There is nothing clever about this. Any meaning you ascribe to this is only what you are reading into it.

Her creators have made these videos purposely simple and vague in order to try and capture a wider audience. The simplicity and positive attitude will capture both children and young people, teens and tweets. Her innocent look and way of speaking will capture the pedos. And by purposefully making these videos "weird" and "creepy" (which BTW is totally artificial, they are neither), they are also managing to capture people like you, whatever you are.

If I had to guess, I'd say they are after lonely neckbeards and you g men who are contrarian and reject anything popular. By promoting her this way before she gets mainstream success, these men will latch onto her, feeling like they have discovered something that is weird and edgy, and that this pretty girl is somehow sanitizing everything they loath. When in reality, this is just another project from some producer. (((They))) probably hired some young talented guy who is like us to create her image.

Don't buy into this shit. There is nothing here. Lady Gaga is better

report this bitch, and her dog vomit videos. Her agent is spamming her here. We are not a free advertising company.

They are literally farming clicks off of us.

sage

hidden

get a nose job you fucking ugly bitch.

WE ARE NOT CONTRARIAN

> if you want it all, you cannot be distracted by the illusion you have created.
> only when your mind is silent can you see clear enough to enjoy your life and forget about your desires.
> your desires are irrelevant.

Your explanation hardly accounts for that.

We need Marcus Aurelius.

Is hunger an illusion?

darksydephil?

Underrated kek

I wonder What name the market researchers gave our demographic?

You know the timeline is fucked when a leaf is more woke than all of you useful idiot faggots.

yes.

So I must starve to reach enlightenment?

you must overcome the distraction

I want to fuck her but I want her to not have bleached hair

>asmr fag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prahlad_Jani

> In 2003, Dr Sudhir Shah and other physicians at Sterling Hospitals, Ahmedabad, India observed Jani for 10 days. He stayed in a sealed room. Doctors say that he passed no urine or stool during the observation, but that urine appeared to form in the bladder.[1] A hospital spokesperson said that Jani was physically normal, but noted that a hole in the palate was an abnormal condition.[1] The fact that Jani's weight dropped slightly during the 10 days has cast some doubt on his claim to go indefinitely without food.[8]

She's just some music label executive doing a shitty "art project". Reddit tier le so spooky faggotry.

>Muhh blue pill

Oh look more leafs arguing against people that parody their shit culture

Fuck off with your cancer. This isn't Sup Forums

the envy is real

comment made no sense

It does when you realize that's the OP defending his shitty thread

>claims to be redpilled
>falls for obviously deceptive bullshit like this because "mmuh heart"

Whatever her actions may be, they're done solely for attention.

^ posted for attention

Stop giveing girl who can't sing attention

Instead support Aurora.

youtu.be/a8espG0_5rU

youtu.be/jTwdGRHl5Mw

youtu.be/06ht9MyJLT4